A Statement from BFF

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][img]http://i.imgur.com/8u6WH.png[/img][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][b][u]The Courageous Morons are Here[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[center][b]From the Desk of the Triumvirate of BFF[/b][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Good evening (or morning/afternoon) to my esteemed comrades and companions, friends and foes far and wide. As you may have noticed, there's a bit of a situation underway right now, and I imagine you're sort of anxious to see what we'll make of it. Well settle down grumpytown, we're getting to that.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]On Tuesday the 8[sup]th[/sup], our allies in the Nusantara Elite Warriors embarked on a humanitarian mission to their former alliance mates, OOC comrades and longstanding unofficial allies. The mission involved large parcels of monetary aid being delivered to nations fighting the New Sith Order, a war declared for some strange reason I can't quite remember, something about Isaac's mother. Anyway, that isn't the point. Sending monetary aid to a party at war is universally regarded as an act of war. Hell, it's even BFF policy to regard it as an act of war against us, so it goes without saying that we hold our allies to the same standard. This isn't to say we don't enjoy a good scrap; we really love showing all of you how not to build an alliance. Had we been contacted prior to the aid being sent, this would be a different show, but hypotheticals are hyper-pathetic (goddamn I'm funny) and I don't want to get into them.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Unfortunately, the first time we at BFF heard anything about the aid situation was when I was queried by a member of Non Grata government, a conversation that went along the lines of “What the $%&@, bro?”. I approached NEW government and asked them the same question, albeit in a nicer way. The response was, basically, that the move (aiding /K/) was intentional, a move to draw NEW into a larger war. I think we can all respect that urge, right? I mean, who doesn't have painful blueballs and a raging warboner? All 2 inches of mine are ready to go. I digress. The action itself, the aiding of Kaskus with the intent of creating a larger war, was not the deplorable action in and of itself. The fact that such a bold, aggressive action would be even [i]considered[/i] without first informing their allies is what irked us. When we were BFF the bloc, we were committed to complete cooperation and solidarity. We saw this with NEW time and time again, and I mean not to undermine that. However, post-merger, NEW began to distance themselves from us. The situation is currently atrocious; there is no communication despite our best efforts, the effort put forth in the Dave war was despicable, among other things, and this situation was and is the final straw for us in BFF.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Article II of our chaining MDAP treaty with NEW states the following:[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]“Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, they are required to share it immediately.” [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I know we're all lawyers here on the OWF, but I think we'd be hard-pressed to argue that the actions undertaken by the government of NEW on Tuesday the 8[sup]th[/sup] were not matters that pertained to the safety of us in BFF. In fact, as the originators of said idea, they had full control over when we would be told of it. We were never told. This is a blatant violation of Article II of those accords, thus nullifying the treaty. Had we known this would be the sort of situation we'd find ourselves in, we'd have made a smarter choice like the other allies. Again, hypothetical.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]For the above reasons, and others I am not at a liberty to release due to either OOC or Opsec reasons, [b]Blood for Friends hereby declares our intention to cancel The Nusantara Elite Bloodbath Accords[/b]. As stated in the treaty, Article 1 (non-aggression) shall remain in effect indefinitely. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]But oh, the show isn't over yet. A provision of the treaty is a 1-week grace period during which it remains in effect. Now, due to the blatant violation of Article II, said grace period could technically be waived altogether. However, we do remember all that NEW has done for us in the past. We remember the sacrifices of a NEW long-past, and we recognize our commitment to an ally who, although they aren't showing the same respect and commitment to us, we are tied to (however temporarily). After nearly two days of extremely stressful discussions within BFF which resulted in the death of several prostitutes, four kegs of Natty Ice (our Europa roots there) drained and one drunken, raging Deebo, [b]we [/b]have come to the following decision:[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Despite the complete breakdown in relations, the lack of respect for BFF and the attempt to use us to further a cause we wanted no part in, [b]BFF intends to honor the 7-day grace period of the Nusantara Elite Bloodbath Accords. [/b]Should NEW find, for whatever reason, the urge to attack in defense of Kaskus, we shall ride to war with them. Should NEW come under attack, we shall ride to war with them. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Thank you for your time, please commence the moronic arguments below. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]To clarify, this entire thing was orchestrated by Brehon and Infinite Citadel. They literally attached strings to me and made me into a puppet. Their plan is to take over all of the planet with their evil scheming. I'll let Alterego take over from here. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][u][b]Signed for BFF's “Jesus Crisis” Council:[/b][/u][/font][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5RlpQ.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][u]The Ice Cream Ayatollah Triumvirate[/u][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax)[/i][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Sniper Joe[/i][/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Lord Boris[/i][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][u]The Elite Assembly[/u][/font][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6cewH.gif?1[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Kongo Jack (Deebo) – [/i]Foreign Affairs[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Johnap88 – [/i]Defense[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Darkfox –[/i] Internal Affairs [/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][i]Minister of Silly Walks – [/i]Ombudsman [/font][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/WBjPG.gif?1[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive][u]Extended Crisis Alert Board[/u][/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]TheDon125[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Turetel[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Parandiac[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]James Taggart[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Ovidsidios [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Finally, a big thank you to our allies in VE, Deinos, The International, GOONS, ODN and Prototype for your undying support in these trying times. They've promised to keep an eye on the house for us, K? And make sure Deebo gets watered and fed each day, and keep his fur nice and brushed otherwise he starts scratching and he tends to bark a lot. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=4][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Edit: Posted in Comic Sans to appease the ODN Gods, namely Pingu[/font][/size][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, please don't make post with this font, is painful to read.

That said, BFF found themselves in a situation that many before you experienced, sign a MADP is stupid thing to do and I thought that everyone knew that by now, so please learn from your mistakes and don't do that again, or do, since it will bring more amusement to me. Now NEW, please declare war on NPO just to me see if BFF alliance name really means it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1357859477' post='3074167']
First of all, please don't make post with this font, is painful to read.

That said, BFF found themselves in a situation that many before you experienced, sign a MADP is stupid thing to do and I thought that everyone knew that by now, so please learn from your mistakes and don't do that again, or do, since it will bring more amusement to me. Now NEW, please declare war on NPO just to me see if BFF alliance name really means it.
[/quote]

It's a deliberate plan, D34th. People are less likely to read our post if it hurts that bad. And yes, consider our lesson learned. We all make mistakes, but not usually this huge.

Stay tuned for the upgrade of our GOONS treaty to MDAP, eternal treaty, chaining.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1357859679' post='3074174']
That answers that. Shame to see you leave your ex BFF brothers on their own, though.
[/quote]

When the decision was made, it seems everyone but us would be happy, which is the only way to ensure anyone can ever be happy.