A joint Roman Empire and Warriors Production

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357719006' post='3073162']
Weaker? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

At war's start, both RE and tW:
1. Were armed to the teeth with tanks and soldiers and camps etc.
2. Everyone had full planes.
3. Both sides had plenty of nukes.
4. Almost no nations were in defcon 5.
5. Each was attacking the other simultaneously, meaning no one got in free attacks.
6. Each was solidly warchested.
7. Full spy attacks going both ways.

What else? Well, everything else as along those lines too. From the start both sides were LITERALLY as strong as they could possibly be. All of that is inarguable facts, and YES, scoreboard yet again. There maybe has never BEEN a war stronger from the start than this war. We made this war as hard as it could be, and I find nothing weak about THAT.
[/quote]

All of which (minus the nukes) that make it harder to do serious damage to your opponent at first. And similarly receive it.

This is the point has been made by many people. That you don't agree is your prerogative
But instead of discussing that you have spent 5 pages attacking other people, calling other people stupid, and now asking what the hell is wrong with me?

Either you are feeling very insecure about what has been brought up, or your just pretty terrible. Either way, I've made my points -- almost everything you said about MH vs WD was inaccurate and refuted in here. Although I'm now fully agreeing with you, attempting to discuss it with you was indeed silly and stupid.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1357715077' post='3073138']
You have no idea the depths of my laziness. Only thing I read is the arranged war. I don't see that as innovative. If an arranged war is so clever, then why not go all the way and agree to a non-aggression pact with RE, NDO, TPC - whoever is in range at the moment?
[/quote] RE will never have any treaties with any AAs.. you fail.. and it would be a fail NAP if we are warring..
[quote name='hartfw' timestamp='1357735546' post='3073194']
All of which (minus the nukes) that make it harder to do serious damage to your opponent at first. And similarly receive it.

This is the point has been made by many people. That you don't agree is your prerogative
But instead of discussing that you have spent 5 pages attacking other people, calling other people stupid, and now asking what the hell is wrong with me?

Either you are feeling very insecure about what has been brought up, or your just pretty terrible. Either way, I've made my points -- almost everything you said about MH vs WD was inaccurate and refuted in here. Although I'm now fully agreeing with you, attempting to discuss it with you was indeed silly and stupid.
[/quote] and you are just dumb..

Edited by Stelios

What he said ^^^

Due to everyone else picking such wussy wars, we felt it would be a mistake to get too far behind some of them in building. In just 2 days we did a fair amount of damage to each other, albeit much of it on Stelios. It would be a mistake to get too far behind. I got 60 nations to think about for 90 days, Imma do what I think I gotta do.

It's too bad this war had to come so early, I was kind of hoping it would have ended up the highlight war of the round for both alliances. The two biggest kids on the block duking it out and all that. Ah well, we shall see what happens from here. My thinks to RE for a fun war and good times had by all :)

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1357813902' post='3073779']
It's worse than our war against TPC, because we actually fought, while you just mimicked it. If you don't want to lose infra and stuff why do you even start a war?
[/quote]

Because we wanted to lose infra and stuff. Otherwise the war wouldn't have taken place. Believe me, I could of paced my growth to stay within the top 5%, and just built up cash if Clash said do that instead of taking and sending nukes daily, etc. If we had agreed on a "no nuke" war, I could see people's point but it's not like we just sat and sent CM's at each other.

Beyond that, I think Clash spelled it out well enough. For those who didn't like the idea of an arranged war, congrats - got your wish. The arranged war ended early. All is good.

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1357827915' post='3073861']
Tens of infras were lost...

This has been war theater.
[/quote]

You should be happy, at least Hellas top tier would have some sort of challenge if RE or tW hits you.

God bless Komplex :)

I do love the people who can't even read stats that are right there in-game.
First we start with this, on average NS before the break in the TPC/Hellas war:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357556773' post='3072375']Current Time: 1/3/2013 11:33:20 PM
TPC: 903
Hellas: 5122

That's before update of the day after TE came back just a couple hours before that. [/quote]

tW
1/6: 370,112
1/7: 362,894
1/8: 309,338
1/9: 258,245
1/10: 237,269 (I dropped 7 nations who were inactive or didn't fight, a few more to go)

258,245 / 370,112 = 30.3% loss

RE
1/6: 398,082
1/7: 394,027
1/8: 342,614
1/9: 307,922
1/10; 332,991 (RE added a nation)

307,922 / 398,082 = 22.6% loss

RE had more nukes, nuke nations and spies, and that was making a difference.
Double those loss numbers if this goes 5 days. I know y'all would have loved that :P

Look at the [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=The%20Phoenix%20Cobras&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance"]nuke stats[/url] of the first part of the Hellas/TPC war, through 12/30 the last day before TE went down. At that time, 38 nuke hits for Hellas and 6 for TPC. Except for the TPC nation that got a MP somehow, the nuke screens have been all Hellas since the war originally started.

The Warriors screens alone have 69 nukes landing and those are probably pretty close to even, perhaps a few more for RE.

There really isn't much of a comparison.

Edited by Clash

Gratz on peace to all involved. Sorry if you took my posts the wrong way clash, i was never really trying to bash on this war, just didn't agree entirely with the form of the war. But the stats over the day made it seem like fun. At least you guys took care of Stelios :wub:

gratz to tW, RE and MH

Peace after 3 Days of an Arranged War ! Oh man , couldnt you even wait till the first war expires !

Hahah .

Awesome guys . I really like how you War and do Stuff .

Edited by wasso

I'm most curious about who approached who on peace less than three days into the war.

Also, this war just proves that I say it how it is. When you have three weeks to build up, rack up a WC, and load up defensively before going to war, and then you only go to war for three days, you have proven my point tenfold.

Congrats to everyone not involved in this war. You have scared these two AA's so much they had to offer each other peace.

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357858583' post='3074144']I really like how you War and do Stuff .[/quote]

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 44,658 Attacking + 2,158 Defending = 46,816 Casualties
Nice stats line, bro. I like how you punk down-declare.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 53,508 Attacking + 63,635 Defending = 117,143 Casualties
It took me 3 days to have 250% of your casualties. Scoreboard?

Edited by Clash

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1357859298' post='3074157']Fun Fight.
Til next time ;)[/quote]

It definately was indeed. Both RE and tW showed up for the dance with their best clothes on. In my internal audit of our actives, only a few of our n00bs chose not to fight. We are among the last alliances to mass recruit/accept the unaligned, sometimes you can find gems in uncut stones. Most of our core nations were all TE unligned at some point.

In this war, some of our nations came in with zero war experience ever, RE broke their war cherries, and they tried awfully hard. They'll learn from this and get better. Trying hard and learning to do better is all you can fairly ask of someone in an internet game. We're keeping the ones who tried and booting the ones that didn't. I wish it could have gone a couple days longer, but that would have been a bad decison with over 2/3rds of the round left to go. Ah well.There's a long way to go. It was a very hard albeit short war. Kind of like bcortell's cranium :awesome:

Thanks again for a fun time, RE. Don't forget to call.

----

When we were looking for a mutual blitz war, we couldn't find one.
When we gave up looking, one landed in our laps. Life is a funny place sometimes.

Although unlikely the Warriors will do another war like this one turned out to be in this round, I'll leave that open anyways. I 100% don't care what anyone else has to snivel about it. Though this war was short, last round's war went the full distance and this format makes for very hard wars, from start to finish, on every day. I like tough and quality competition and will always try to find that for the alliance I lead.

It also makes for very fun wars. That's been the opinion of those who have fought in them and we WILL do this again, if not this round the next. I'm well aware that some people want bitter, hate-filled, talk-a-lot-of-crap and EVERYONE MUST ACT LIKE ME dramaquests, but that's not anything the Warriors have ever looked for. Several times a round, I remind our nations to thank their opponents after every war. This is a war game. Without someone to war on, you could not war.

Lotta round yet folks, I'm happy with the way ours is going :)

Comence sniveling in 3, 2, 1...

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357858583' post='3074144']
Peace after 3 Days of an Arranged War ! Oh man , couldnt you even wait till the first war expires !

Hahah .

Awesome guys . I really like how you War and do Stuff .
[/quote]Come at me bro

Hope you all had fun!

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357889728' post='3074667']

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 44,658 Attacking + 2,158 Defending = 46,816 Casualties

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars: 53,508 Attacking + 63,635 Defending = 117,143 Casualties
[/quote]

This is what you're using to try to prove your point?

A few casualties can be much more painful to a guy earlier in the round with a, most likely, smaller nation and smaller WC.

I'm sure you have more casualties than most of TPC's nations, but I would get that most think they are fighting a war much tougher than what you just displayed.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357889728' post='3074667']

[/quote]it's difficult when TPC don't buy soldiers after 2nd day