A joint Roman Empire and Warriors Production

[center][img]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b589/KingClashpoint/WarriorsWarFlag_zps5557025f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/ADude_01/RE2-1.png[/img]

[size=5][b]Roman Empire and Warriors declare war on each other.[/b][/size]

The Warriors also DoW Come at me bro, so our little nations have someone to fight.
RE is also hitting Muscle Hamsters, cause Stelios wants to.

Once this is out of the way, we can kill on the rest of you.
...all.
...round.
...long.

THINK WE WONT?![/center]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1357537781' post='3072304']
LOL DOWNDECLARE!!!

But in all seriousness, have fun :)
[/quote]

lol you beat me to it. Clash please kill Stelios, please. :)

Edited by paul711

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357538184' post='3072311']
These pre-arranged wars seem like cop out to getting out of real wars.
[/quote]

How so? They're just as bloody. We just both know about it before hand so everyone's online at update. It's actually a lot harder than hitting someone with no warning.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357538865' post='3072314']
How so? They're just as bloody. We just both know about it before hand so everyone's online at update. It's actually a lot harder than hitting someone with no warning.
[/quote]

Not at all. Before, AA's used to be ready for people attacking them. There was competition. If someone hit you out of the blue, it got you a lot more fired up to beat them back the next day. Maybe not so much nowadays, but I digress.

You guys (and actually, specifically tW (what is this 2 or 3 rounds in a row)) want to play nice or something with other AA's. I was thinking to myself, damn, if I was one of those AA's, I would have arranged the blitz at 10:50 server time or something along those lines. But nope, here it is again, pre-arranged war since we're all buds.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357538865' post='3072314']How so? They're just as bloody. We just both know about it before hand so everyone's online at update. It's actually a lot harder than hitting someone with no warning.[/quote]

Yeah what he said. After all, we were the only two left. We were obviouslty going to hit each. So why not?
Besids, try it sometime they are a lot of fun and cut the sniveling to a bare minimum lol

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357539538' post='3072320']
Yeah what he said. After all, we were the only two left. We were obviouslty going to hit each. So why not?
Besids, try it sometime they are a lot of fun and cut the sniveling to a bare minimum lol
[/quote]
See my reply above.

Normally, you'd just work around that- hit them at an off hour or something. Instead, you guys work out a deal. :rolleyes:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357539506' post='3072319']You guys (and actually, specifically tW (what is this 2 or 3 rounds in a row)) [/quote]

No just last round. I know you guys love and feed off the complaining and sniveling, but I actually don't. That crap keeps me away from the OWF for long periods at a time. This is also about the most even way to war possible - I don't like the cheapo down-declare wars either. It won't happen every war, but every now and then it's a nice break from all the craptalk.

Edited to add: And there are always sniveling exceptions, like shirunei :P

[b] [/b]

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357539771' post='3072323']
No just last round. I know you guys love and feed off the complaining and sniveling, but I actually don't. That crap keeps me away from the OWF for long periods at a time. This is also about the most even way to war possible - I don't like the cheapo down-declare wars either. It won't happen every war, but every now and then it's a nice break from all the craptalk.
[/quote]
So two rounds in a row now.. really hope this isn't the norm for tW, but after being asked if we wanted in earlier, I feel like it's going that way.

What happened to winning wars mattered? No one has pride in their AA, cares about their performance, or anything any more.

Damn, TPC has been the most manly AA so far this round. They're the only ones that chose to fight after being stomped on for a little bit instead of just taking peace. I can't say I would see you or Stelios do the same. Paul used to, but I haven't been around for a couple rounds.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357539986' post='3072324']
So two rounds in a row now.. really hope this isn't the norm for tW, but after being asked if we wanted in earlier, I feel like it's going that way.

What happened to winning wars mattered? No one has pride in their AA, cares about their performance, or anything any more.

Damn, TPC has been the most manly AA so far this round. They're the only ones that chose to fight after being stomped on for a little bit instead of just taking peace. I can't say I would see you or Stelios do the same. Paul used to, but I haven't been around for a couple rounds.
[/quote]
No need to blow a gasket. Once all your nations are craters we will move onto a more worthy opponent. Such is the path of a true 'warrior'

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1357540337' post='3072325']
No need to blow a gasket. Once all your nations are craters we will move onto a more worthy opponent. Such is the path of a true 'warrior'
[/quote]

Your glorious leader just got wrecked in his own blitz by me (part of one of the AA's that didn't set up the war). He should learn to fight before you start talking. Hopefully his nukes save him, otherwise he might be in some trouble.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357540565' post='3072327']
Your glorious leader just got wrecked in his own blitz by me (part of one of the AA's that didn't set up the war). He should learn to fight before you start talking. Hopefully his nukes save him, otherwise he might be in some trouble.
[/quote]
Ah yes, it will be very tragic when we suffocate you and yours with radioactive dust. On account of your unpreparedness to visit the same upon us though I have no sympathy. Enjoy the ride, down down you go where you'll stop not a soul knows.

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1357540784' post='3072329']
Ah yes, it will be very tragic when we suffocate you and yours with radioactive dust. On account of your unpreparedness to visit the same upon us though I have no sympathy. Enjoy the ride, down down you go where you'll stop not a soul knows.
[/quote]

I don't really mind being nuked. I'm only in TE for good wars. You guys have not delivered.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357539986' post='3072324']
So two rounds in a row now.. really hope this isn't the norm for tW, but after being asked if we wanted in earlier, I feel like it's going that way.[/quote]

Well, sorry you don't like it. We do. Once a round isn't so much.
Again, not every war will be like this, but under these circumstances it was a pretty obvious war.

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1357541435' post='3072337']I suppose one should be a little more somber and respectful when attending a funeral. :)[/quote]

I got defensive slots left. Come get some, son :P

Edited by Clash