GPF Announcement

irule777

[quote name='SpliceVW' timestamp='1357565167' post='3072406']
Your friends in the PPO support the government in exile. Screw you, coup.
[/quote]

Thank you PPO, we know we can always count on you all for a friend in our times of need. Once we get back on track we owe you one.

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1357530668' post='3072266']
This government is the result of a coup d'etat. As Emperor of TENE, I denounce these traitors and fully back the government in exile. TENE is giving full economic support and military action to destroy these 3 traitors and enforce the legitimate government.
[/quote]

You as well TENE, you and PPO always are there for us when we need it and hopefully when we get back on track we can repay you the favor.

Edited by chaosclanlord

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1357559506' post='3072383']
As I have said already, we are working on new temporary forums and will announce them as soon as they are up and running, please be patient However when those forums come up they will be the legal forums of the Global Protection Force.
[/quote]

Want to know a real twist? I'm handing everything back over once my 72 hours are up (31 as of this post have passed). It was a fun thrill and I must thank all three of you letting me have such immeasurable amounts of joy. That's why I didn't ban any of you from the forum and kept you masked as members. I'm not a complete monster.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1357571472' post='3072418']
So that explains why I'm no longer a member like you claim and am a guest...
Here's some proof...

[/quote]

You were being disrespectful and mean. You needed a time out. You'll get it back. :)

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1357570295' post='3072414']
Want to know a real twist? I'm handing everything back over once my 72 hours are up (31 as of this post have passed). It was a fun thrill and I must thank all three of you letting me have such immeasurable amounts of joy. That's why I didn't ban any of you from the forum and kept you masked as members. I'm not a complete monster.
[/quote]

Just curious here, you say that you want to change stuff and that you are going to reform GPF. I have no reason to doubt this, I am more curious as to if you really think anyone is going to keep your changes after you give the power back. Probably not :facepalm:

[quote name='Poppa Clam' timestamp='1357791712' post='3073586']
GPF has realy gone downhill since I'm not the brains behind the operation anymore. Nice try though Irule, I think this could have been successful with some more planning and resources.
[/quote]
Oh dear, you exist?? Still shaking your booties i suppose?

GPF has realy gone downhill since I'm not the brains behind the operation anymore. Nice try though Irule, I think this could have been successful with some more planning and resources.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/situation3.gif[/IMG]

Yup, you were [i]completely[/i] in control.

[/quote][quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1357807894' post='3073760']
[/quote]

One of the quotes of the year.

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1357807894' post='3073760']
[/quote]

Don't know who you are and don't care enough to waste time figuring it out.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1357821089' post='3073810']
[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/situation3.gif[/img]

[/quote]
[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1357821089' post='3073810']
[img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/situation3.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Not even I could fully spin the PR nightmare ou pllagued GPF with. Anyway, you know as good as well as I do that not all of the decision making was done by you nor did you lead all of the operations conductd by GPF in order to further our agenda at the time among other things. Obviously, we can't go into specifics due to classified info.

Edited by Poppa Clam

[quote name='Poppa Clam' timestamp='1357876523' post='3074474']

Not even I could fully spin the PR nightmare ou pllagued GPF with. Anyway, you know as good as well as I do that not all of the decision making was done by you nor did you lead all of the operations conductd by GPF in order to further our agenda at the time among other things. Obviously, we can't go into specifics due to classified info.
[/quote]
Efforts.
You are pretty popular among our whores... they have a good laugh at your unshapely booties. Thanks man/woman/alien :)

Edited by Ronjoy Sholokhov

[quote name='Poppa Clam' timestamp='1357876523' post='3074474']

[/quote]

And when we didnt let you have your way you split to LoSS and went on your anti-GPF campaign. Which I must admit was quite funny.