GPF Announcement

irule777

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1357538097' post='3072308']
What is it about January and not having a Christmas or New Years war, you people are disappointing.
[/quote]
You had ample opportunity, it's not like you can blame us for your own cowardice after all.

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357552329' post='3072367']
16 Days in the alliance for Bernkastel.
22 Days in the alliance for Irule777
22 Days in the alliance for Pangui

Well this looks like a long serving legitimate leadership of GPF :P

If you want convincing just look at the facts.
[/quote]

Wow a coup

Isnt Irule part of the GPF-TDE merger back a year ago?

I am already curious on what is happening since this was brought to OWF.

Since TENE already declared support to the "government in exile," how about the other allies of GPF, which government they recognize or they decide to become neutral,[ PPO, Argent, KoN, MHA(did i forget any other ally)]?

What about the majority of the membership, how many of the 60+ members of GPF recognize which government?

Now that the current triumvirate is in control of the GPF forums, and the "government in exile" has no forums nor has declared which forums is legal. How are we going to recognize the "government in exile"?

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1357558977' post='3072381']
I am already curious on what is happening since this was brought to OWF.

Since TENE already declared support to the "government in exile," how about the other allies of GPF, which government they recognize or they decide to become neutral,[ PPO, Argent, KoN, MHA(did i forget any other ally)]?

What about the majority of the membership, how many of the 60+ members of GPF recognize which government?

Now that the current triumvirate is in control of the GPF forums, and the "government in exile" has no forums nor has declared which forums is legal. How are we going to recognize the "government in exile"?
[/quote]

The Majority of our membership support the exiled (not for long) government. As of now, our members are supporting us, the only three that are part of the coup are Bernkastel, Irule, and Pangui.

In addition to TENE already supporting us. We have confirmation that PPO, and Argent support the Exiled Government, this comes from their heads of state. As of now we are working on temporary forums that will be announced when we have them up and running.

As I have said already, we are working on new temporary forums and will announce them as soon as they are up and running, please be patient However when those forums come up they will be the legal forums of the Global Protection Force.

Edited by chaosclanlord

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1357544066' post='3072354']
You had ample opportunity, it's not like you can blame us for your own cowardice after all.
[/quote]
Not to sure what you meant by that, then again I don't really know you but I don't care.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Birdman' timestamp='1357562732' post='3072396']
One of the most ugliest announcement I have seen, but yet it makes me so happy :D
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/23e5d848-1751-4f81-bdc6-04a19bb700a0.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1357562803' post='3072397']
When did Bern join you guys?
[/quote]
He joined about 2 or 3 weeks ago... Not long. I warned them about him.