GPF Announcement

irule777

[center][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/Swat63/GPFFlag.gif[/img][/center]

[b][font=Arial][size=4]Ladies and Gentlemen of the OWF, I’d like to announce the new Global Protection Force Government today after some changes to structure and standard runnings of the alliance. Since I know half you don’t really care, here’s the new gov.[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][size=4]Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs: Irule777[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]Triumvirate of Internal Affairs: Pangui[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4]Triumvirate of Defense: Bernkastel[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][size=4]Our forums still: [url="http://cn-gpf.com/forum/"]http://cn-gpf.com/forum/[/url]
IRC Channel: #Global[/size][/font][/b]

Edited by irule777

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]This post is not be be trusted. Whist the leader of this all (bernkastel) did this, he removed all real government from admins of the forums, and has posted this. We as a government from GPF are calling on the good alliances of this planet to reject this new Triumvirate and contact myself (MrChaos), Comrade Ronjoy, MarkFrancos, or Cress in order to talk to the true government of the Global Protection Force.[/b]

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1357527603' post='3072246']
[b]This post is not be be trusted. Whist the leader of this all (bernkastel) did this, he removed all real government from admins of the forums, and has posted this. We as a government from GPF are calling on the good alliances of this planet to reject this new Triumvirate and contact myself (MrChaos), Comrade Ronjoy, MarkFrancos, or Cress in order to talk to the true government of the Global Protection Force.[/b]
[/quote]
How do I know who to believe? Which one of you is the [i]real [/i]you?

Should anyone need screenshots of how this happened, your evidence will come soon.

We had a request from Bernkastel who was a General in our military to do some reforms and have power over the defense department to do so, one of our government members gave him admin powers for 72 hours in order to do this. While in that time frame, Bernkastel then removed all Trium's from admin status and removed our Secretary General (Markfranco's) from his admin post. I will be posting a new post here in OWF with screenshots. Please trust us in this matter and stand with us against the traitors who have infected our alliance.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1357528101' post='3072250']
Should anyone need screenshots of how this happened, your evidence will come soon.

We had a request from Bernkastel who was a General in our military to do some reforms and have power over the defense department to do so, [b]one of our government members gave him admin powers for 72 hours[/b] in order to do this. While in that time frame, Bernkastel then removed all Trium's from admin status and removed our Secretary General (Markfranco's) from his admin post. I will be posting a new post here in OWF with screenshots. Please trust us in this matter and stand with us against the traitors who have infected our alliance.
[/quote]

Yea, because you need to have full admin to make sub-forums right?

Never said it was the best move on our part and we take as much blame for this as they do for doing it. However they are only three members strong and our alliance rejects their leadership. However until we have control of our forums back we can't ban them from the forums. Rest assured they are no longer part of the GPF.

This government is the result of a coup d'etat. As Emperor of TENE, I denounce these traitors and fully back the government in exile. TENE is giving full economic support and military action to destroy these 3 traitors and enforce the legitimate government.