An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

[size=5][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/cf/NewOPWarFlag.png[/img][/size]

[size=5]We at OP have been planning a war for quite some time now.[/size]

[size=5]There always seems to be some sort of issue pop up.[/size]

[color=#FF0000][u][size=5]HOLIDAYS[/size][/u][/color]

[size=5][img]http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Christmas%20Party%20Cat.jpg[/img][img]http://www.lukemiller.org/organisms/Crabs/alcoholic_crab4_nm.jpg[/img][/size]

[color=#FF0000][size=5]TARGETS TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE[/size][/color]

[size=5][img]http://cdn1.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ADINN.jpg[/img][/size]

[color=#FF0000][size=5]TE MYSTERIOUSLY GOES OFF-LINE FOR NO APPARENT REASON[/size][/color]

[size=5][img]http://www.pics22.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/polar-bear-facepalm.jpg[/img][/size]

[size=5]AND A [color=#FF0000]WHOLE LOT OF OTHER STUFF[/color] FOR WHICH I DIDN'T FIND INDIVIDUAL PICTURES.[/size]

[size=5][img]http://www.wallpapermania.eu/images/lthumbs/2012-11/3725_Funny-animal-scary-face-HD-wallpaper.jpg[/img][/size]

[size=5]It took a good bit of effort - but we're finally going to war.[/size]

[img]http://www.thefailblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Holiday-is-comming.jpg[/img]

[size=6][color=#0000FF]ORDO PARADOXIA[/color] HEREBY DECLARES WAR ON SUN AND CITADEL.[/size]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1357451213' post='3071930']
[size=5]We at OP have been planning a war for quite some time now.[/size]

[size=5]There always seems to be some sort of issue pop up.[/size]
[/quote]

Yes we understand the issue. You have to lurk around waiting to catch someone just out of a war and that must be tedious indeed but it's noted that you think it's fair game. I'm sure what goes around comes around and you will have no complaints if someone else lurks to do the same to you perhaps right after this.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357453245' post='3071941']
Yes we understand the issue. You have to lurk around waiting to catch someone just out of a war and that must be tedious indeed but it's noted that you think it's fair game. I'm sure what goes around comes around and you will have no complaints if someone else lurks to do the same to you perhaps right after this.
[/quote]

I didn't follow your war and frankly I don't even know who you fought-but looking at your alliance chart, you guys didn't seem to take much of a hit. Doesn't look as if you actually lost any NS. I guess you had an easy enough time, maybe it's time to step up to the plate for a challenge?

That being said, I don't read these forums much and I don't plan to search them so please educate me so I can better understand your point of view. When did your war end? How long did it last? Who did you fight? Please don't mistake my indifference for ignorance, I'm just lazy. :)

Edited by Owney OSullivan

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1357453992' post='3071946']
I didn't follow your war and frankly I don't even know who you fought-but looking at your alliance chart, you guys didn't seem to take much of a hit. Doesn't look as if you actually lost any NS. I guess you had an easy enough time, maybe it's time to step up to the plate for a challenge?

That being said, I don't read these forums much and I don't plan to search them so please educate me so I can better understand your point of view. When did your war end? How long did it last? Who did you fight? Please don't mistake my indifference for ignorance, I'm just lazy. :)
[/quote]

Fine. By your own logic all other alliances can be indifferent to your own situation. You freely admit you don't give a toss about the situation anyone else has been in so as I said you're obviously now fair game for anybody at any time because you will understand if they are entirely indifferent to what your recent situation has been wont you.

Stats before the war...

OP
total Nations 32
Total Strength - 258,055
Avg. Strength - 8,064
Nukes - 56

SUN and Citadel stats
Total nations - 48
Total strength - 284,466
Avg. Strength - 5,925
Nukes - 33

Difference
Advantages for OP
23 nukes more (70% more Nukes)
2,139 Avg. NS more ( 36% higher ANS)

SUN and Citadel
has 29,411 more NS (10% more Total NS)

Reason for so many edits and double post---
had to make a few edits because stats wasn't working right when trying to print screen, copy and past and all that stuff :( can't wait to go back to my place to use a real computer, not a mac)

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357455871' post='3071955']
Stats before the war...

OP
total Nations 32
Total Strength - 258,055
Avg. Strength - 8,064
Nukes - 56

SUN and Citadel stats
Total nations - 48
Total strength - 284,466
Avg. Strength - 5,925
Nukes - 33

Difference
Advantages for OP
23 nukes more (70% more Nukes)
2,139 Avg. NS more ( 36% higher ANS)

SUN and Citadel
has 29,411 more NS (10% more Total NS)

Reason for so many edits and double post---
had to make a few edits because stats wasn't working right when trying to print screen, copy and past and all that stuff :( can't wait to go back to my place to use a real computer, not a mac)
[/quote]

and OP are better fighter.. Also like to say.. SUNs first war was crap.. but it still costs money and stuff to do what they did.. so another thing OP has on them..

Bad war was bad..

Stay Frosty

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1357456758' post='3071958']
and OP are better fighter.. Also like to say.. SUNs first war was crap.. but it still costs money and stuff to do what they did.. so another thing OP has on them..

Bad war was bad..

Stay Frosty
[/quote]

To add on, a little bit of a tier breakdown (currently, so after the blitz):

10K+
OP: 11
SUN+Citadel: 3

7k-10K:
OP: 14
SUN+Citadel: 8

4K-7K:
OP: 7
SUN+ Citadel: 20

So, it certainly looks like OP has the advantage in the war. It's hard to make a war happen when most have already gone to war (isn't that what you said to me Stelios? ... or at least something along those lines). But, they probably could have done better than this war (saying that without really looking at other AA's). Maybe they can show that, hey, this was the best war they could have done (besides DoW'ing RE) or why they decided to avoid RE. Heh.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1357456758' post='3071958']

Bad war was bad..

Stay Frosty
[/quote]

So what do you class as "better fighters" against an alliance effectively just out of war 2 days ago? Is it this example of my own? Three attacking me, one has 1,980 infra and 10,138 NS to my 959 infra and 5,684 NS and who has nukes to my none? Is he the real bad ass tough guy?

Or maybe the other two attacking me one of whom has 1,881 infra and the other has 1,640 infra. Maybe they are the really good fighters? Maybe if I had been just one day out of war and not two that would make them even tougher?

Better fighters indeed. LOL

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357457418' post='3071962']10K+

7k-10K:

4K-7K:
SUN+ Citadel: 20[/quote]

Those numbers kind of look like the SUN stats in their NDO war a couple hours after update:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1356596142' post='3068423']
Well, as of 2am I can see this:

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=9"]New Desolate Order[/url]: 159,561 total NS, 3,546 average NS
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=6"]State of Unified Nations[/url]: 174,149 total NS, 5,277 average NS

Right now, you have 9 nations 6kish or over, and they have 2.
You (SUN) have 17 nations 5k or more, and they have 8.[/quote]

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1357457418' post='3071962']
To add on, a little bit of a tier breakdown (currently, so after the blitz):

10K+

7k-10K:

4K-7K:
SUN+ Citadel: 20

So, it certainly looks like OP has the advantage in the war. It's hard to make a war happen when most have already gone to war (isn't that what you said to me Stelios? ... or at least something along those lines). But, they probably could have done better than this war (saying that without really looking at other AA's). Maybe they can show that, hey, this was the best war they could have done (besides DoW'ing RE) or why they decided to avoid RE. Heh.
[/quote]

So from that we can gather.

7k+ Nations
OP: 25
SUN + Cit: 11

They dont stand a chance.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1357467243' post='3071985']

So from that we can gather.

7k+ Nations
OP: 25
SUN + Cit: 11

They dont stand a chance.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.
[/quote]
Do you have a TE nation to post according to the rules?

In all honesty this was indeed our third option. We thought about TW but their numbers meant we needed a hand and our potential partner did not want to do it because they had friends there. (our first choice and one that would have been fun without any grudges) RE was also pushed aside because we have fought them every single round it is boring fighting the same opponents. We chose SUN/Citadel over lumping a mass of micro AAs because of SUN's first war being a joke, I mean it was cut short by the admin and on the 31st the top half of SUN were building and collectong while at war. Not ideal but that was our thinking.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1357460195' post='3071976']
OP always find a eazy war. then adds words to make it look good.
[/quote]
Calling kettle black eh.

We could have declared on everyone but they werrn't all at war and unable to fight back. :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357482669' post='3072030']
Calling kettle black eh.

We could have declared on everyone but they werrn't all at war and unable to fight back. :)
[/quote] :awesome: how true

Edited by Lorlax

For the record, here are the pre-blitz numbers taken from the in-game data download.

OP:

NS - 254,281
Count - 32
ANS - 7,946
Nukes - 55

10k+ - 5
7k to 10k - 17
4k to 7k - 10
4k to 2k - 0
under 2k - 0

SUN/Cit:

NS - 282,511
Count - 50
ANS - 5,650
Nukes - 33

10k+ - 4
7k to 10k - 14
4k to 7k - 19
4k to 2k - 2
under 2k - 11

If you were to remove the 11 low end nations that are out of range of OP, here are the numbers:

SUN/Cit

NS - 268,936
Count - 39
ANS - 6,896
Nukes - 33

That is all. Carry on. :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357492488' post='3072063']
For the record, here are the pre-blitz numbers taken from the in-game data download.

OP:

NS - 254,281
Count - 32
ANS - 7,946
Nukes - 55

10k+ - 5
7k to 10k - 17
4k to 7k - 10
4k to 2k - 0
under 2k - 0

SUN/Cit:

NS - 282,511
Count - 50
ANS - 5,650
Nukes - 33

10k+ - 4
7k to 10k - 14
4k to 7k - 19
4k to 2k - 2
under 2k - 11

If you were to remove the 11 low end nations that are out of range of OP, here are the numbers:

SUN/Cit

NS - 268,936
Count - 39
ANS - 6,896
Nukes - 33

[/quote]

Thank you for the more realistic numbers! :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357465988' post='3071981']
Those numbers kind of look like the SUN stats in their NDO war a couple hours after update:
[/quote]
But the big difference with SUN n NDO war was before the update the stats were even... For OP before the war the stats aren't even and and a few hours after update it ended up to...
OP
10K+ - 11
8K-10K - 11

SUN + Citadel
10K+ - 2
8K-10K - 8

And they didn't even attack Citadel during the blitz waited until after first declaring on all SUN nations and realized no one attacked them so they sent a few people to attack there people.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357492488' post='3072063']

OP:

NS - 254,281
Count - 32
ANS - 7,946
Nukes - 55

10k+ - 5
7k to 10k - 17
4k to 7k - 10
4k to 2k - 0
under 2k - 0

SUN/Cit:

NS - 282,511
Count - 50
ANS - 5,650
Nukes - 33

10k+ - 4
7k to 10k - 14
4k to 7k - 19
4k to 2k - 2
under 2k - 11

SUN/Cit

NS - 268,936
Count - 39
ANS - 6,896
Nukes - 33

[/quote]

Difference is SUN also went to war, the reason we have a lot of points because of our airforce , CM, tanks, and all that stuff since we've only been out of war for two full days of TE. So you were able to also jump up NS 30K after update whale we weren't, since were already mostly fully militarized NS. Also you have a massive amount of more infra than SUN and Citadel Nations, when having guys with 1500 infra attacking people with 1100 infra before the blitz which dropped will drop the guys with 1100 infra even lower.

Also even if you drop them you still have a nice nuclear count, and a nice amount for higher ANS, with just about the same NS.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1357494650' post='3072071']

But the big difference with SUN n NDO war was before the update the stats were even... For OP before the war the stats aren't even and and a few hours after update it ended up to...
OP
10K+ - 11
8K-10K - 11

SUN + Citadel
10K+ - 2
8K-10K - 8

And they didn't even attack Citadel during the blitz waited until after first declaring on all SUN nations and realized no one attacked them so they sent a few people to attack there people.

Difference is SUN also went to war, the reason we have a lot of points because of our airforce , CM, tanks, and all that stuff since we've only been out of war for two full days of TE. So you were able to also jump up NS 30K after update whale we weren't, since were already mostly fully militarized NS. Also you have a massive amount of more infra than SUN and Citadel Nations, when having guys with 1500 infra attacking people with 1100 infra before the blitz which dropped will drop the guys with 1100 infra even lower.

Also even if you drop them you still have a nice nuclear count, and a nice amount for higher ANS, with just about the same NS.
[/quote]
Tbh your war was considered, you guys declared on the 28th and the server went down for three days. You had two and half days of virtual tech raiding. The server came back up and the wars were over. Many of your nations got their first defending casualties from us, you included. We all noticed you guys building up and collecting the 31st during your war. The targetting of SUN was, and believe me or not, a mistake because we made the decision days ago to war sat/sun update I believe clash can confirm that (i may be wrong) but our target was not picked and finalized until around noon on sat. Targets did not get posted until roughly 5 pm est. We did not malicously nor purposely set out to get into a crap war as many say. Our thinking was that re and warriors, we could be wrong, were on a collision course due to a spy incident.