An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357703396' post='3073027']
As of tonight's update OP and SUN have agreed to peace and no further attacks shall take place after the update. Any attacks shall be dealt with on an individual basis. We are awaiting a formal reply from Citadel gov but the same is offered to them.
[/quote]

Nice tech raid.

I've never said that every war for every alliance is always a down-declare, after all TPC's counter-attack is an example. Many alliances have stories like that. The Warriors have been around for a long time now, this is our 14th round and we've had maybe 50 wars over that time. Our very first war was a kamikaze attack into what we thought would be a 3-4 alliance attack on us that very night, orchestrated by a punk who is now banned. We've never tried to win any flags and we've taken a far harder path than most over that time. As is our choice.

That was then and this is now.

What bothers me most is the stupid attacks on us concerning the war the Warriors and RE took. Do we need to compare the losses in ns and damage taken in that war compared to this one? Math is the final scoreboard in TE. Regardless of the past, in the first war of Round 24, we literally ended up with as hard a war as we could possibly find - and then we made it even HARDER by taking away any blitz advantage by either side. I would say that takes a hell of a lot more courage than what was done here.

In our thread, some blithering idiots are telling us that RE and the Warriors should fight with no holds barred, using every dirty trick we could possibly use, fight until each alliance is ZIed and have a huge grudge 4EVA against each other such that hate and spite penetrate every facet of either alliance. Compare that with what happened here, and in the Hellas war, and with the MH-WD war, and the SUN-NDO war, etc etc.

Compare what members of OP demand we do to what they do for themselves. We picked literally hardest route we could find and took a ton of stupidness for it - and this is what you picked for yourselves. All of the stupid propaganda tripe I've had to put up with, its the MASSIVE hypocrisy on nearly every single possible level that annoys the most.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1357701163' post='3073016']We've declared many many wars and I can't recall one time that the AA we hit was happy or thanked us. It's just the nature of the game.[/quote]

Ironically, I can remember that for several of ours, including two in the last two rounds and specifically the war we are involved with right now. Then compare what we did to what you did here. I think our way is better, and harder, and takes a hell of a lot more courage. Every scoreboard backs me up.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1357705569' post='3073050']
^All those words... I didn't read any.
[/quote]

Yes I understand anything longer than a phrase may be challenging so I will try it in list form with phrases.
[list]
[*]1 - You have an alliance that sits around collecting for 3 weeks doing nothing but waiting for the easiest possible target.
[*]2 - Suitable target comes along, target requirements to follow.
[*]3 - The target must have as great an infra inferiority as possible and definitely few nukes.
[*]4 - Target should preferrably just be out of war in recovery mode and as unsuspecting as they could be.
[*]5 - Make sure they are so unsuspecting just out of war they don't even have a barrack far less a GC
[*]6 - Make the attack then go boast on other threads about how skilful you all are.
[*]7- If anyone points out how yellow you are become indignant. Yellow is as yellow does.
[*]8 - Complete the farce then sit back to collect again many still without even a single casualty and pretend you have been in a war.
[*]9 - Try not to worry that anyone may be so low as to do the same to you because in reality anything that low and spineless is probably rare.
[/list]

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357706251' post='3073058']
Yes I understand anything longer than a phrase may be challenging so I will try it in list form with phrases.
[list]
[*]1 - You have an alliance that sits around collecting for 3 weeks doing nothing but waiting for the easiest possible target.
[*]2 - Suitable target comes along, target requirements to follow.
[*]3 - The target must have as great an infra inferiority as possible and definitely few nukes.
[*]4 - Target should preferrably just be out of war in recovery mode and as unsuspecting as they could be.
[*]5 - Make sure they are so unsuspecting just out of war they don't even have a barrack far less a GC
[*]6 - Make the attack then go boast on other threads about how skilful you all are.
[*]7- If anyone points out how yellow you are become indignant. Yellow is as yellow does.
[*]8 - Complete the farce then sit back to collect again many still without even a single casualty and pretend you have been in a war.
[*]9 - Try not to worry that anyone may be so low as to do the same to you because in reality anything that low and spineless is probably rare.
[/list]
[/quote]

I grow weary of your blithering posts, peace has been offered to you and if you choose to spend the next 15 minutes posting some nonsense in response rather than accepting I will send a nuke your way.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357705455' post='3073048']
No you still don't get the point. Let me reiterate it. You can war with anyone when it's on a comparable level and not I or anyone esle will care. But when you decide to be the spineless yellow cowards of the round which involves sitting doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks then attacking an alliance with vastly inferior stats and to make you even more yellow just out of a war that's when you become the spineless scum of the round. And you want to do it and not have it pointed out. Laughable.

Again, I have seen your alliance when on a comparable level and handed your asses to you and then watched one of the same ones who got his ass handed to him go around boasting after this farce about a masterly blitz on people just out of war with no barracks or gc's and with half the infra. And you apparently are so lost in your yellow fog you don't get it. Believe me everyone else does.
[/quote]

Mind me asking TigerBaby, what would you define as a good war?

Dang bro, you keep parroting the same QQ over and over and over. You have like 40 posts that say the same thing. Maybe that's why most of your posts go unread.

Someone get this guy a ShamWOW for these tears. We get it, you feel ripped off. We got it 33 posts ago.

Edit: Ah crap, now he has three more posts to piss, moan and requote himself to.

Edited by Awesome Dog

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357706894' post='3073065']

I grow weary of your blithering posts, peace has been offered to you and if you choose to spend the next 15 minutes posting some nonsense in response rather than accepting I will send a nuke your way.
[/quote]

I'm tempted to say go stick it in an orifice you may enjoy it. Bring it on. It's irrelevant to me what you do because you can't get any lower than your current yellow limbo under a snakes belly. Rememer I handed your ass to you when you were on a comparable level both of us with nukes and comparable infra levels. And 'I wouldn't like Op as an enemy" Well not if you were just our of war with half their infra and dfenceless you might not. But with parity no one cares whether you're friend or foe because that's when you're nothing.

I know what you are. A nothing unless you're teaming up with double the infra and a target just out of war with no defences who then has the audacity to go try boasting about how skilful he is. Laughing my socks off.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357707392' post='3073071']
I'm tempted to say go stick it in an orifice you may enjoy it. Bring it on. It's irrelevant to me what you do because you can't get any lower than your current yellow limbo under a snakes belly. Rememer I handed your ass to you when you were on a comparable level both of us with nukes and comparable infra levels. And 'I wouldn't like Op as an enemy" Well not if you were just our of war with half their infra and dfenceless you might not. But with parity no one cares whether you're friend or foe because that's when you're nothing.

I know what you are. A nothing unless you're teaming up with double the infra and a target just out of war with no defences who then has the audacity to go try boasting about how skilful he is. Laughing my socks off.
[/quote]

Ok I haven't responded to your remarks about handing me butt, but I will now. I think you are dellusional and live in a fantasy world. As to the nuke its on the way enjoy.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357707521' post='3073074']
Ok I haven't responded to your remarks about handing me butt, but I will now. I think you are dellusional and live in a fantasy world. As to the nuke its on the way enjoy.
[/quote]

Oh, so sad, temporary pixel loss hurts so much.

Delusional eh? You have short memory. Two rounds ago I was also in SUn which then disbanded for last round but SUN attacked your OP allaince which had been making vaccuous grunts about attacking all flag runners and had actually spied on us. I was all over you like a rash and rweduced you to as little infra s I have now from a much geater height. You don't want to rember that drubbing because all you want to remmber is your glory when attacking nukeless dfencless nations with half the infra.

Pity for you my delusion of flattening you when it was level is still right there on the forum. Must be a mass delusion or maybe selective memory on the part of one who shooots it's mouth off about being so tough when facing the defencless with half their infra.

An example of my alleged delusion to prove your delusion. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112954&st=20#entry3028038"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112954&st=20#entry3028038[/url]

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357708064' post='3073079']
Oh, so sad, temporary pixel loss hurts so much.

Delusional eh? You have short memory. Two rounds ago I was also in SUn which then disbanded for last round but SUN attacked your OP allaince which had been making vaccuous grunts about attacking all flag runners and had actually spied on us. I was all over you like a rash and rweduced you to as little infra s I have now from a much geater height. You don't want to rember that drubbing because all you want to remmber is your glory when attacking nukeless dfencless nations with half the infra.

Pity for you my delusion of flattening you when it was level is still right there on the forum. Must be a mass delusion or maybe selective memory on the part of one who shooots it's mouth off about being so tough when facing the defencless with half their infra.

An example of my alleged delusion to prove your delusion. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112954&st=20#entry3028038"]http://forums.cybern...20#entry3028038[/url]
[/quote]
I know the war you speak of but as I recall, and mind you it was no biggie, I was fighting Killer, you , and third SUN guy and I also declared on 2 flag runners. I mean if need be I can go back through our forums and double check the third SUN's identity for you but I warn you I really don't care to. You have to suck pretty badly if you cannot get some wins when your opponent is fighting 5 people. Just sayin'

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357706232' post='3073057']

Ironically, I can remember that for several of ours, including two in the last two rounds and specifically the war we are involved with right now. Then compare what we did to what you did here. I think our way is better, and harder, and takes a hell of a lot more courage. Every scoreboard backs me up.
[/quote]

In [i]this instance [/i]your war may be more challenging than this one was for us. That's pretty clear. It could have worked out a good bit differently but it is what it is.

To say that 'your way' is better is a very broad generalization. I cannot agree with you that every tW war has been some iconic gem of warring. It just doesn't work that way.

Then again, as I posted earlier - it's all about perspective. I have very few regrets about anything I've led OP into. I know that you obviosuly feel the same way about your actions.

I honestly didn't read the other thread, so I may be missing the point you are trying to deliver here.

You're now a liar as well as lower than a snakes belly. You had ZERO wars when we whipped you into the dust to such an extent that you were out of range from a level starting point. You AND two others. YOU'RE the delusional one living in a little fantasy world where you brag about being skilful when facing the defenceless just out of war with half your infra and no nukes.

I and everyone else can see what you are. A fantasist trying to projest your condition on to others. First it was a delusion that you got your ass whipped from a level starting point then when it's proven YOU are the delusional one it veers off into more delusion.

How many times do I need to expose you or has it been enough. Probably so, you're alliance and you in particular wont hsake all this off easily. I can't believe you're so soft you claim delusion then when it's proven you invent anther tale. How low does your credence fall.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1357708516' post='3073084']
1. In [i]this instance [/i]your war may be more challenging than this one was for us. That's pretty clear. It could have worked out a good bit differently but it is what it is.

2. To say that 'your way' is better is a very broad generalization. I cannot agree with you that every tW war has been some iconic gem of warring. It just doesn't work that way.

3. Then again, as I posted earlier - it's all about perspective. I have very few regrets about anything I've led OP into. I know that you obviosuly feel the same way about your actions.

3. I honestly didn't read the other thread, so I may be missing the point you are trying to deliver here.
[/quote]

1. Well for that last part, I don't think so. Our war was pretty guaranteed from the start that it would have equal wars by both alliances and be very, very competitive. I think you could look at the pre-war stats and situation in this war and certainly not say the same thing. Ours was a sure thing from a competative standpoint, and this one was more in the opposite direction. The results underline that.

2. I certainly agree with you things don't always work out the way you want them too. One war a few rounds ago where we hit TPC in something that was going to be very close from the start, and our top 2 nations went inactive. That left the top nations of TPC uncovered, and TPC didn't bother to war them. Just bad luck. So yeah it happens.

3. That part of what I've been saying wasn't aimed at you, but more at mouthier guys liike Thomas, Paul and that clown Swatch. The difference between "talk" and "walk" is brutal.

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1357709874' post='3073100']
Everybody hating on us OP ! Lol mostly hated never faded!

If anybody want, please fill up my defencive because i love wars and i love putting lames in anachy before a nuke! :)
[/quote]

You're flattering yourself if you think it runs to hate. Personally I don't hate anyone it comes down to disrespect for the blatantly yellow who were then not just yellow but insulting to claim that after sitting doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks attacking an alliance with inferior stats and just out of war is somehow admirable when the game was littered with people who had been in no war?

Again, I personally have never seen anything so low in TE and also again there is no hate from anyone. Simple disrespect for the yellow who even actually boast about their yellow exploits and can't acknowledge it once it's exposed.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357710565' post='3073104']

You're flattering yourself if you think it runs to hate. Personally I don't hate anyone it comes down to disrespect for the blatantly yellow who were then not just yellow but insulting to claim that after sitting doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks attacking an alliance with inferior stats and just out of war is somehow admirable when the game was littered with people who had been in no war?

Again, I personally have never seen anything so low in TE and also again there is no hate from anyone. Simple disrespect for the yellow who even actually boast about their yellow exploits and can't acknowledge it once it's exposed.
[/quote]

Lol whatever cry baby, have fun rebuilding now lol

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1357712525' post='3073123']
Lol whatever cry baby, have fun rebuilding now lol
[/quote]

A lot more fun than you will have wallowing in your spineless cowards of the round title i'm sure. I mean I would rather suffer anything than be that. Still can't think of how anyone could top you're incomparable show of being yellow to the core then going through a Homer Simpson style pantomime of denial that was never going to convince anyone. And enjoy wallowing in it when someone kicks you when your down as they can now do with no avenue of complaint from you because you set the yellow standard others can now legitimately use on you when they decide they want a pretend war.

And again if you see anything as hate think again. I don't have any game personality nor any semblance of political correctness about me. When I see astonishing levels of spineless behaviour topped off with even more astonishing levels of cartoon like stupidity trying to justify it I can't go along in any role play fashion. I am what you see right here. Aggressive to the core and will describe any situation exactly as it is with not a shred of PC slipped in and especially so when the situation merits none as the case was here.

I understand perfectly that you don't like the reality being exposed here but that's entirely your fault not mine. I didn't turn your alliance into the olympic standard cowards and pantomime artists they are so don't come whining to me when others call you on your lack of spine, cry baby.

Edited by TigerBaby

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357714948' post='3073135']
I think that Tiger has posted about 1,000 times more words in this thread than he has in NS.

Is that what TE is about?

Maybe now-a-days.

Be well all!

Good Night, G'day, Have Fun!
[/quote]

Nowadays when the likes of you descend to unparalelled levels of spineless behaviour you have the shamlessness to actually try bragging about yes this is what it's about. Grow a spine and try to turn it into nowadays OP isn't the yellow standard all other spinless antics are to be judged against then you may find things somewhat different but that would take a polar change od startling proportions and you can't put a spine in a snake can you. Only evolution could give you a spine and that takes a very long time.

Is THAT what TE is about? Plumbing the depths of cowardice then complaining about what TE is about when you're called on it For you it seems so but it was once about pride in being competitive and still is for many but not for you obviously.

Good Night, G'day, Evolve A Spine!

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1357715733' post='3073142']
I thought the long meandering and repetitive screeds were for SE.

Also just coming out of a truncated war isn't a good reason to just turtle like most SUN did. It could have been a lot more even.
[/quote]

Allow me to illustrate what a dipstick you are. First Napoleon you can tell us all what is a good reason when you're jumped on by three who all have double the infra while you had been sitting there just out of war with no barracks or GC's?

You just pointlessly keep throwing away what little you have on the cowards of the round and that will make anything better? In what way Napoleon? Better for you I suppose but you see most people aren't that stupid and after plumbing the depths of yellow you're now all plumbing the depths of stupidity too.

Doesn't it ever get through the yellow fog? Have you seen ANYONE outside you yellow jokers who thinks what you have done was anything but yellow to the core? NOPE!!!

We have your inane remark here which was preceded by another stupid remark that merely highlighted how yellow you all are and the poster didn't even know it.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357714948' post='3073135']
I think that Tiger has posted about 1,000 times more words in this thread than he has in NS.
[/quote]

YES, EXACTLY. Very little NS and had very little in comparison to your heros right from the off and still it required 3 with double the infra on a barrackless GCless nation lobbing nukes at the nukeless nation and you have the sheer stupidity to say anything could have been better? Astounding.

And yes you can ask the nuke hero what happens when it's comparable. Then it really is better competively but he gets his ass handed to him in situations like that so he prefers the yellow route of being in a whole team with double the infra on nations with not a barracks far less GC then run around boasting about skilful blitzing.

How many awards do you guys plan to take? Yellow, ludicrous and what else?