A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1355349964' post='3063044']
Pro tip you had friends helping and still lost.

Pro tip, Stop me !@#$ talking, you're in range.

Pro tip, You backed down because you know they would take more than you dished out. Like GOONS thought when i aided their EoG.

Pro tip, see above for changed mind.

Seriously, if you want to shut me up here's my nation link, you're in range see what happens. You like to puff chests, so here's mine.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=237284"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=237284[/url]

So am I, I'm bored of waiting.
[/quote]

Hiro, though I am not really a fan of NSO, and many of them know it, it would be quite ignorant to say they backed down. In the time of their existence, I have not known them to really succumb to pressure of any kind, especially when they have such a justifiable reason to be "arse holes" about what is going on.

Rather than continue the meaningless "do something" antics, I would take a bow, step to stage right, and continue your conversation in private. The NSO was in the right on this one and the only thing you are accomplishing is looking like a fool.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro tip, You backed down because you know they would take more than you dished out. Like GOONS thought when i aided their EoG.

Seriously, if you want to shut me up here's my nation link, you're in range see what happens. You like to puff chests, so here's mine.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=237284"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=237284[/url]

[/quote]

yes, i'm totally going to rogue Hooligans, an alliance I have no beef with. You sure are a smart one. If you really want to attack me, go right ahead, I've been meaning to test out my WRC on someone anyways.

FYI, the only ally of ours in that war was Tetris and some of these so-called "friends" decided to either stay in PM or not launch any attacks. But don't let facts get in the way of some good !@#$-talking.

edit:
[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355351607' post='3063052']
I am normally a fan of Kaskus. This however is changing that.
[/quote]

yeah, leave it up to Smurf to change our formerly neutral opinion of Kaskus by intentionally using them as a bunch of fodder to start a war with us.

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1355351607' post='3063052']
I am normally a fan of Kaskus. This however is changing that.
[/quote]
I'm a little surprised that your fearless leader hasn't shared his comedy routine with us in this thread as quickly as he did a few weeks ago over in that World Affairs thread.

I just want to say, not that I disagree with Hiro or agree with him, but despite what his AA in forums says he is not a Kaskus member and is not speaking for us. Although I will say personally a lot of what he is saying is spot on.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1355356283' post='3063079']
Is this where I post Kaskus screenshots?
[/quote]

No, post those in a new thread so as to stay on topic. Thanks. :)

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355356439' post='3063082']
I just want to say, [b]not that I disagree with Hiro or agree with him[/b], but despite what his AA in forums says he is not a Kaskus member and is not speaking for us. [b]Although I will say personally a lot of what he is saying is spot on.[/b]
[/quote]

You guys just love being hours behind, don't ya .... This was just said only 5 hours ago ......

You don't agree or disagree, but in the end you [i]do[/i] agree ..... Alright ... Clear as mud.

Most alliances you have to wait much longer than that, in RoK for instance I had to wait a few months of hard work to show I was worth it, and Smurf has joined Kaskus twice and been a big help over the year to prove his worth. Thats the way bob works.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355356952' post='3063088']
You guys just love being hours behind, don't ya .... This was just said only 5 hours ago ......
[/quote]
I have this nice thing called a job, I can not be posting here 24/7, don't worry when you get to be a big boy you will understand.
You don't agree or disagree, but in the end you [i]do[/i] agree ..... Alright ... Clear as mud.
[/quote]

I expect better from you Rayvon as the leader of an alliance. I do not agree with everything he has said, but a lot of it is spot on. You don't see how "I don't agree with everything" and "a lot of things are spot on" are two different things?

[/quote]
Ask Hiro about his opinion of Isaac's ability with foreign affairs for a good giggle.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1355357111' post='3063091']
Ask Hiro about his opinion of Isaac's ability with foreign affairs for a good giggle.
[/quote]
I just might - although getting enough giggles just from watching him.

[/quote]

You are so cool, but tell us how?

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355357490' post='3063094']
Interesting how you don't respond and yet you comment on my lack of communication. I am sorry if you don't like my FA, Kaskus doesn't concern its self with what others think.
[/quote]

Sounds like a winning foreign policy if you ask me.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355358620' post='3063110']
Internal Policy. Rogues get directed straight to gov.
[/quote]

Don't forget he's been a member [i]two [/i]times previously. He must be a [i]really[/i] loyal member.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355357490' post='3063094']
Interesting how you don't respond and yet you comment on my lack of communication. I am sorry if you don't like my FA, Kaskus doesn't concern its self with what others think.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1352579424' post='3050826']
Yes you have a huge one that likes barking orders at people, whats your problem !@#$ stain? Apart from the obvious? You really crack me up, you really do, I tried to be nice to you despite my reservations of you being a complete &#$@, you never let me down on that aspect, so thank you for that. You bark orders at people like their children in a completely &#$@ manner that nobody responds to in any kind way and you have a cheek to say I have an ego. Dude you suck !@#$ on so many levels it's not even real, Your approach to FA is moronic and you are a moron in general. You sound and appear to be a child that knows very little regarding what your actual job is within Kaskus. So yea, suck on it you waste of skin and air.

The only thing you achieve is nothing. Evident by the lack of FA progression the good folks at Kaskus make. Your people skills border on someone who has little interaction with people and lacks the ability to communicate in an effective manner. I feel sorry for Kaskus, I know they want to make changes and friends, but they will find that extremely hard with someone as inept as you at the helm of FA.

Have fun.
[/quote]

e: I felt that quoting this gem might be illuminating for you all.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I'm glad all of the facts are out because the NSO knuckleheads seem to be spot on in getting things wrong and agreeing with each other. I am glad you run a tight ship over there Rayvon.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1355358545' post='3063108']
He's a true champion of diplomacy and tact.
[/quote]

I am not the one that began the beef, though who cares about facts eh?

What have we got wrong?

Actually, I do run quite a tight ship. Evidenced in the fact that your nations haven't been ravaged or spied upon [see Legion debauchle under [i]former[/i] Emperor] yet.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1355360248' post='3063120']
Was US on NSO's ZI list or something?
[/quote]

Indeed. While he was ghosting the MK affiliation - and would have been hit if he wasn't cowarding in PM till Kaskus took him in.

Edited by Rayvon