Player of the Year 2012

Sephiroth

You can nominate someone for Player of the Year for any reason you think might make someone worthy. Although only people who are still playing can be player of the year. To decide the player of the year for 2012, everyone is able to nominate up to 7 people they think deserve the title of player of the year, but you can't nominate yourself. Towards the end of the year I'll figure out who the top 10 most nominated players are, then open a poll for people to vote on the player of the year for 2012.

What can make someone Player of the Year? Anything people percieve as being good, whether it be good for the game, good for the individual or they somehow make CN more interesting for others. It is for you to decide what qualities you find to be good and who deserves the Player of the Year Prestige.

The prize for the winner depends on how many want to pool some of their resources to reward 1st place, also if graphic artists want to assist with a ribbon I might use that or make one myself. I myself will at least put one aid slot to use rewarding the winner.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1354979659' post='3061764']
Collectively the Triumvirate of Anarchy, Inc., who forged a collection of smaller alliances into a monster to be reckoned with and in doing so changed the political game.
[/quote]
I would agree with you on most of them, but you need to list their names for it to count. The Pansy I probably know the best from Anarchy Inc, but I think you guys have many members worthy of a nomination

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1354982137' post='3061774']
Obviously Winner12345
[/quote]
You nominated someone I've never heard of before, which caused me to waste my time searching who that was only to see I've missed nothing noteworthey by not having heard of him. I guess we'll see if his support picks up and he does something amazing, but I doubt it.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1354982529' post='3061779']
Me and Lord Bitburg.

For playing Smash on Doomhouse.
[/quote]
One of the few rules is you can't nominate yourself, but your nomination for Lord Bitburg counts. Later on I'll cast my nominations and since everyone can do 7 I might nominate you as one of them. You did fight a good fight.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354983671' post='3061782']
Okay, I submit Lord Caparo for his smashing of GOONS and for allowing me to taunt them by aiding their enemies.

Happy now?
[/quote]
Sure, but you can nominate up to 7 people. You're not limited to just one. At the end of the month the 10 who have the most legit nominations will face off in a poll. I'll use one of my nominations on Lord Caparo as well, so he has 2 now. I'll give one to The Pansy as well, so I have 5 left.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354983863' post='3061783']
Sure, but you can nominate up to 7 people. You're not limited to just one. At the end of the month the 10 who have the most legit nominations will face off in a poll. I'll use one of my nominations on Lord Caparo as well, so he has 2 now. I'll give one to The Pansy as well, so I have 5 left.
[/quote]

I don't like anyone else, they are all equally worthless.

no wait............................

Sardonic
Ardus
Jonathan Brookbank
Isaac Mathew
Sir William
Winner12345

That wraps up my last 6

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354995888' post='3061871']
Isn't this one of the categories of CN Awards that happens in January? Why make this now?
[/quote]
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but contact me via PM if anything comes up which needs my attention. If you think the CN Awards you are doing is relevant to this, send me the information and I'll look it over.

Edited by Methrage