Honest Signatures

D34th

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1354716684' post='3060579']
I like how you kept the text on long enough for people to read it. So often people do gif loops so quick you can't read it.
[/quote]
It's difficult. One setting is often too slow in IE, too fast in Firefox, and mach 3 in Safari.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1354756818' post='3060722']
Credit should be where credit is due. D34th is simply mocking / plagiarizing Gairyuki's work.
[/quote]
Father of The Wings[sup]TM[/sup]

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1354767511' post='3060780']
here's a present for you, d34th. for your admirable defense of NpO in #bootleg

[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/BlueConcept/camraderieD34th-3.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I love you, thanks.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354786983' post='3060974']
Why try to enlighten someone like that, the point was clearly to advanced for him to grasp. Le sigh.
[/quote]

I copied his irc sentence word-for-word. I'm not one to put words in d34th's mouth, nor would I try to misrepresent what he said.

And it's "too," not "to." Le snicker.

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1354806748' post='3061059']
I copied his irc sentence word-for-word. I'm not one to put words in d34th's mouth, nor would I try to misrepresent what he said.

And it's "too," not "to." Le snicker.
[/quote]

Okay are you a moron or something? I was agreeing with your fellow shroom member, that the guy that commented on "an" instead of "a" missed the point, he missed the point that Death is not a native English speaker and it would have been a comment that was indeed copied and pasted exactly as he said it, which was kind of the joke that the other guy missed by a mile. So yea wrong end of the stick? I think so, I wasn't slating you, i was slating the guy that didn't get the ever so obvious joke.

But I'll give you a rendition of it.

Why try [i]too[/i] Enlighten Gairyuki, he clearly struggles to read posts and it's to advanced for him [i]too[/i] grasp. Le sigh.

Also; hint, I'm not native English speaking either you plank :P I had to learn it as a child.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1354806748' post='3061059']
I copied his irc sentence word-for-word.
[/quote]

That's true, also I'm not worried with how horrible is my english and neither should be any of you, just enjoy how terrible it is.

Edit: To be fair you forgot the comma before "but" Gairyuki. :P

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354810103' post='3061080']
That's true, also I'm not worried with how horrible is my english and neither should be any of you, just enjoy how terrible it is.
[/quote]

I wasn't slating your English, nor was I slating Gairyuki. He just picked up the wrong end of the stick. I was slating the guy that mentioned "an" and "a" which clearly went over Garyuki's head.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1354813026' post='3061102']
What would an Anarchy.inc one look like?
[/quote]

Would look like this:

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1354727553' post='3060599']

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iCkeU.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Edited by D34th

It's a shame all of D34th's signatures have such weak political attacks. It's obvious he has graphical design talent, but he doesn't have the punchy political points to go with them. VE a DH puppet? Laughable. GOONS as a tech farm? We've been primarily doing internal deals for months now. Either find a writer or get some better material, D34th.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354809727' post='3061076']
Okay are you a moron or something? I was agreeing with your fellow shroom member, that the guy that commented on "an" instead of "a" missed the point, he missed the point that Death is not a native English speaker and it would have been a comment that was indeed copied and pasted exactly as he said it, which was kind of the joke that the other guy missed by a mile. So yea wrong end of the stick? I think so, I wasn't slating you, i was slating the guy that didn't get the ever so obvious joke.

But I'll give you a rendition of it.

Why try [i]too[/i] Enlighten Gairyuki, he clearly struggles to read posts and it's to advanced for him [i]too[/i] grasp. Le sigh.

Also; hint, I'm not native English speaking either you plank :P I had to learn it as a child.
[/quote]

I missed it was an irc quote, chill out.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1354819515' post='3061129']
It's a shame all of D34th's signatures have such weak political attacks. It's obvious he has graphical design talent, but he doesn't have the punchy political points to go with them. VE a DH puppet? Laughable. GOONS as a tech farm? We've been primarily doing internal deals for months now. Either find a writer or get some better material, D34th.
[/quote]

You don't agree with what I said in the propaganda against your alliance and allies? I'm totally shocked... May be one day you'll realize that you aren't my target audience.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354821416' post='3061135']
You don't agree with what I said in the propaganda against your alliance and allies? I'm totally shocked... May be one day you'll realize that you aren't my target audience.
[/quote]
I realize, but surely you can make a better propaganda piece than "hurr tech farm" or "hurr x is a puppet of y"?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1354822037' post='3061136']
I realize, but surely you can make a better propaganda piece than "hurr tech farm" or "hurr x is a puppet of y"?
[/quote]

So because your alliance is buying some tech lately you deny that you used to be and for some extend still is(11 of the 20 first GOONS deals are with other alliances, mainly Umbrella) a tech farm for MK and Umbrella, do you really want me and others to believe that I'm totally wrong with my statement? Regarding VE is a harder thing to prove, but with the dissolution of PB and after last war VE became a coadjuvant in cyberverse politics with their future depending on MK talents to avoid a impending doom, what's really funny based in how MK used to(and may be still does) despise VE. May be you fails to understand the concept of "propaganda" or may be you're being biased because if you really wanted to criticize the lack of factual information in my pieces you should first look the original ones and see how laughable is the concept that alliances like GOONS and The Int are "mastering themselves".