Honest Signatures

D34th

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First class propaganda, D34th. You're one of the few people left in CN consistantly churns out memorable and iconic propaganda sigs/avatars.

I like how you kept the text on long enough for people to read it. So often people do gif loops so quick you can't read it.

I do agree with Yevgeni that making the alliance logos in their original colours would be good, becuase then it makes it look like an official symbol.

Edited by Ch33kY

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1354724956' post='3060595']
Where is this good propaganda everyone is talking about? Because it sure as hell isn't the subpar crap in the OP.
[/quote]

Looks like I hurt someone feelings, do you need a tissue?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354722653' post='3060593']
Me likes, now make a "Either you die a hero or live enough to see D34th join your alliance" version :P
[/quote]

You're not nearly important enough

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iCkeU.gif[/IMG]

Edited by Gairyuki

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354725694' post='3060597']Looks like I hurt someone feelings, do you need a tissue?[/quote]I might need more than a tissue to clean up your posting. Don't get me wrong, the technical aspect of your work is great, and I've seen good stuff from you in the past. What I take issue with is the low quality of the content and delivery. I understand the plebs are baying for blood and not everyone can deliver consistent quality, but calling the stuff you've shown in the topic anything more than average is folly.

edit:

[quote]Says the guy with a double vision sig. :P[/quote]

You have me there...what can I say, I'm a sentimental idealist.

Edited by Vorenus

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1354731971' post='3060621']
D34th, it must be hard to continually dominate the SIG propaganda portion of OWF. Please give others a chance OK?

:)

Great work bud, love it!
[/quote]

Credit should be where credit is due. D34th is simply mocking / plagiarizing Gairyuki's work.

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1354756818' post='3060722']
Credit should be where credit is due. D34th is simply mocking / plagiarizing Gairyuki's work.
[/quote]

I've never claimed to be doing anything other than that

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1354686654' post='3060513']
Since the propaganda war seems to have started already and MK & co. members[b] are using nice signatures I took the liberty to make honest versions of them[/b], see bellow:

[/quote]