Citadel government announcement

[size=4]I'm happy to announce, that Aditya will be a Citadel Leader starting immediately and will lead Citadel in the next round as well.[/size]

[size=4]I wish him all the best :). I will serve as a regular member until the round end.[/size]

[size=4]That's all, folks :)[/size]

• 1 year later...

I'm a bit pessimistic about TE continuing and even said "Good bye" to some - just in case -lol.

Happy to announce, that we'll continue with running Citadel next round if TE continues though.  I'll be leading again, since the rest of the Officers are pretty busy with RL affairs :)

We'll continue following our humble path in TE.

All core members are being invited back; any prodigious :D sons&daughters are welcome to contact me OWF or ingame (once the round starts) if you are willing to come back too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yet again :)

Edited by kongland

I'm a bit pessimistic about TE continuing and even said "Good bye" to some - just in case -lol.

Happy to announce, that we'll continue with running Citadel next round if TE continues though.  I'll be leading again, since the rest of the Officers are pretty busy with RL affairs :)

We'll continue following our humble path in TE.

All core members are being invited back; any prodigious :D sons&daughters are welcome to contact me OWF or ingame (once the round starts) if you are willing to come back too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yet again :)

Should be fun, I cannot wait.

Thank you for appreciating our role in creating fun. It seems most alliances had been waiting for something the last round. No Citadel - no fun, it seems ;) - hence the most boring round ever lol.

Unfortunately, we'll be back as small ankle-biters, like in good old times, out of your league - unless you've decided to downsize both in quality and numbers :(.

Happy to see you are still around. God bless you, bro :)

For joint ops please don't hesitate to contact DZE - he is your admirer after all. Cheers :)

B-)

A RESOUNDING "WELCOME BACK" TO Your AA, 'CITADEL' ,Kongland...!  Ankle bitters or not, having you here will be

great...! ;)     ;)