Just an idea...

LexLuthor18

[quote name='Letterkenny' timestamp='1354173786' post='3058021']
Zero percent of that makes any sense.

NSO is not a neutral alliance, there's few of those. I'm not saying we live in a stuck up alliance world, whatever that means, I'm saying you don't understand CyberNations. This simulator has game mechanics that are fun absolutely, but users stick around (I believe this goes for most, as it's the reason I've play for the last 4 years) due to the political landscape, no matter how clustered, and the community/ friends/ alliances. Contrary to your belief, alliances do care about each other - they wouldn't be able to exist otherwise. I've made actual friends in this game that carry on outside the realm of 'in character'. You don't have a way of playing the game, you have a delusional outlook that will, fortunately, lead to your demise. And for the record, you are the only one.
[/quote]

There is nothing delusional about it, look everybody is talking about how this game sucks. It wouldn't suck for people who don't do alliances, if we had a mercenary group that made money from wrecking people.

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1354213820' post='3058131']
There is nothing delusional about it, look everybody is talking about how this game sucks. It wouldn't suck for people who don't do alliances, if we had a mercenary group that made money from wrecking people.
[/quote]

Only the people here for the wrong reasons, or those bored with CN. We talk about making it better, but it doesn't "suck". The game is what it is. It would absolutely suck for anyone who banded together as you suggest, there isn't a soul on board as it is. Have you even read through the replies given to you?

[quote name='Letterkenny' timestamp='1354219840' post='3058147']
Only the people here for the wrong reasons, or those bored with CN. We talk about making it better, but it doesn't "suck". The game is what it is. It would absolutely suck for anyone who banded together as you suggest, there isn't a soul on board as it is. Have you even read through the replies given to you?
[/quote]

You have the right to your opinion I guess...

[quote name='Letterkenny' timestamp='1354219840' post='3058147']

[/quote]
I Don't know how I missed the part where you said, "for the wrong reasons". For what reason would one want to play this game if not to have fun, and play it the way they want to? I don't believe that in order to play this game, you have to be a member of an alliance. I've re-rolled a couple times, and I didn't actually enjoy playing this game until I decided to go my own way.

Edited by LexLuthor18

It certainly would be useful for the ones who hire you but as others have said it wouldn't make you a tidy profit unless there was a way to win a (pottencially nuclear) war that will cost you to repair less than 15 million However if you said to the guy who you get payed to destroy give me (depends on damage) in foreign aid or I'll not stop the shelling (eternal ZI I believe) but it still might not be economical ... Btw though my opinion comes only from what ive picked up on in my short time in cyber nations PS it would make more of a profit to pick non allied people at the bottom of your range and say give me 3 mil in foreign aid or I'll ZI you but to some (not to me .. All is fair) it may seem quite cruel and then they might run to the NPO or some other big alliance and say that your been meen and ther could be a rise up against you but ... Well... It's your choice ... If you really want to be a hitman and don't mind the costs then do it definitely but if you want to save money/ make money then don't ... Sorry for the fairly long post ( it might not be long but it looks it on my iPod ) but there are many ways to look at it.

[quote name='aidantheking1' timestamp='1354318770' post='3058725']
It certainly would be useful for the ones who hire you but as others have said it wouldn't make you a tidy profit unless there was a way to win a (pottencially nuclear) war that will cost you to repair less than 15 million However if you said to the guy who you get payed to destroy give me (depends on damage) in foreign aid or I'll not stop the shelling (eternal ZI I believe) but it still might not be economical ... Btw though my opinion comes only from what ive picked up on in my short time in cyber nations PS it would make more of a profit to pick non allied people at the bottom of your range and say give me 3 mil in foreign aid or I'll ZI you but to some (not to me .. All is fair) it may seem quite cruel and then they might run to the NPO or some other big alliance and say that your been meen and ther could be a rise up against you but ... Well... It's your choice ... If you really want to be a hitman and don't mind the costs then do it definitely but if you want to save money/ make money then don't ... Sorry for the fairly long post ( it might not be long but it looks it on my iPod ) but there are many ways to look at it.
[/quote]

If you keep your country small you won't have to worry about nukes, the costs are a problem but if you do it the right way it won't.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1354330188' post='3058788']
Then do it. Nobody's stopping you.

You're right that you have the freedom to do whatever you want, we're just telling you that it's been attempted before and didn't work because of X, Y, Z. If you don't care about X, Y, Z, more power to you, give it a shot,
[/quote]

This

To be honest it seems like you really wanna do it regardless of the cost so ( as I said ) do it but there's no point telling you anything else cos u will just say something that amounts to "WAAAA I WANNA DO IT" so u will probs do it and delete cos u don't have any money and then you will come back with a different account and rouge on the whole community of CN for " making u do it " or something you have posted on this thread a million times saying the same thing an not thinking of a solution to the problems and you probs dont no wat I'm even on about so if your so hell bent on doin it then (mind my French) f**king do it and stop posting rubbish... Ther was a guy like you who wanted to do something and GPA and NPO told him it was a bad idea and then he rouged on both and is currently in his 6 month max reps sentence ... Every ten days he payed 3 mil , 50 tech and 2000 soldiers to them both ... He deleted and came back and he rouged them again and he's now payin max reps to GPA and at war with the whole NPO so just go wat u want

D***head

[quote name='aidantheking1' timestamp='1354356099' post='3058954']
To be honest it seems like you really wanna do it regardless of the cost so ( as I said ) do it but there's no point telling you anything else cos u will just say something that amounts to "WAAAA I WANNA DO IT" so u will probs do it and delete cos u don't have any money and then you will come back with a different account and rouge on the whole community of CN for " making u do it " or something you have posted on this thread a million times saying the same thing an not thinking of a solution to the problems and you probs dont no wat I'm even on about so if your so hell bent on doin it then (mind my French) f**king do it and stop posting rubbish... Ther was a guy like you who wanted to do something and GPA and NPO told him it was a bad idea and then he rouged on both and is currently in his 6 month max reps sentence ... Every ten days he payed 3 mil , 50 tech and 2000 soldiers to them both ... He deleted and came back and he rouged them again and he's now payin max reps to GPA and at war with the whole NPO so just go wat u want

D***head
[/quote]

As a student who's taken a heavy dose of English and syntax classes, I will strap the burden of translator upon my chest and attempt to retain some sort of useful utterance from the words above:

To be honest, it seems like you really wanna do it regardless of the cost; do whatever you want because there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise. You will just whine like I'm whining and everyone's a kettle in this thread really, because we're all whining. You'll probably just delete because you won't have any money and come back as a rogue against the whole community even though this is obviously impossible. You'll probably even blame us for whatever happened to you, even though, again, this is all impossible. If you're going to do something, do it, don't post topics like this here, this forum is only for dignified members of society you heathen bum. I'm making up a story as I go along about a guy who did this, so listen carefully. Two major alliances, GPA and NPO, told this friend of mine not to act like a mercenary, just like what you want to do, and he went rogue, I swear. He rolled the hard six, in full Phoenix style. He's serving time right now, and it changes you. You don't want to be changed man.

Curse word, curse word, insult, curse word, insult, insult, French? insult

Edited by Letterkenny

Maybe what I said was slightly silly but what my point is that all the problems presented to him have just been swept under the carpet and he really wants to do it so there's no point telling him otherwise ... Also the guy who payed reps story was told to me so just what ive been told ... Now for some long words to prove I'm clever "ahem" :

Cheese yeah Cheese and it's even longer if you shout CHEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEE .

Put that in your toaster and toast it mmmmmm cheese on toast

[quote name='LexLuthor18' timestamp='1354391569' post='3059118']
I have read everything you all have said, and to be blunt I don't really care. Whoever did it before, obviously didn't have the insight and planning that I have put into this.
[/quote]

Go on then. Prove everyone wrong.