An Announcement from The Dark Templar

Farnsworth

[center][url="http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/kljacobs13/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg"][img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/kljacobs13/DarkTemplarFlag.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

[center][size=5][b]From the desk of the High Templar of Foreign Affairs[/b][/size][/center]

[left][size=4]Some things in life are so improbable as to cause shock and disbelief when they're encountered. Indeed, some people will go to great lengths to discredit the bearer of such news. And still more will, perhaps unconsciously, construct an alternative reality in their minds in order to firmly reject such unbelievable notions. Who are we to judge the way in which one greets decidedly incomprehensible findings? After all, human beings, the most idiosyncratic of species, display a myriad of coping mechanisms. What I'm trying to say is this: Prepare to have your mind blown and your reality shattered. Fret not, though, as [/size]your beloved Templars are tirelessly arranging counselors and psychiatrists, therapists and psychologists, and a member or two of the clergy to assist each of you in readjusting your worldview to the new status quo.[/left]

[left]Without further ado, it is with solemn reservation that I entrust you with this bit of astonishing information: As of sometime today, the official forums of The Dark Templar have succumbed to the pressures of the most vile and heinous of forces that have dared oppose the Templar Way. We appreciate your patience as we thoroughly address the matter. Updates as to the resolution of this issue are, of course, forthcoming.[/left]

[center][b][size=5] :smug: "Good news, everyone!"[/size][/b][b][size=5] :smug:[/size][/b][/center]

[left]In other unrelated news, it's with pleasure that I draw attention to our stats. Below you will find what I believe to be all-time highs at DT in the areas of petty much all the statistics included, save ANS. Someone correct me if I am wrong (as if that's possible).[/left]

[center][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/kqf03.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=#b22222][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][b] :popcorn::popcorn: [/b][/size][/font][/color][b] :popcorn:[/b][/center]
[center][color=#b22222][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=4][b]Stay tuned for further updates in this recurring saga. The next installment will be under the auspices of Walt Disney and entitled [i]Episode VII: The Dark Templar: New Moon, New Forums[/i]. Winter is coming?[/b][/size][/font][/color][b] [/b][/center]
[center][b] :popcorn::popcorn:[/b][b] :popcorn:[b] [/b][/b][/center]

[left]-Farnsworth, High Templar of Foreign Affairs[/left]

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1353377006' post='3054767']
We are all in the same page DT.

Our allies, our friends, both with down forums :([/quote]
Come to think of it... I'm sure this is an intentional measure enacted by the Dark Templar leadership to show solidarity with our UCoN allies.

o/ UCoN
o/ DT

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1353381994' post='3054806']
The cancellation was sad but necesary.
I wish you all the best on the new treaty.
And I knew about this disbandment a month ago.
Carry on...[/quote]
Wrong thread?

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1353384152' post='3054818']
Didn't you guys just have a forum breakdown like a couple months ago?[/quote]
Yeah, a couple of months ago and also several months ago. Then there was that other time that was about a year ago...

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1353512093' post='3055569']
Your announcements about forums being down & back up again are getting almost as frequent as threads by Winner12345. Stop it.

It's about time someone reduced that ANS too.[/quote]
Come at me, bro... :ehm: