An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1354246812' post='3058383']
But I want more casualties :(
[/quote]

Looks like you may get some if RE can't even honor something as simple as a Peace Agreement that they asked for.

So sad. :((

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1354258347' post='3058471']
Looks like you may get some if RE can't even honor something as simple as a Peace Agreement that they asked for.

[/quote]

Looks to me like one of yours nuked one of theirs after the update.

So sad.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1354258688' post='3058475']

So sad.
[/quote]

I think that you have that wrong.

Do you want to stick by that claim or do you want to actually post the real facts?

The only nuke launched after update was by an RE nation on an OP nation.

And by the way, that RE nation not only nuked, but let out a full volley of other attacks.

Again, you like facts?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1354260230' post='3058481']
There's nothing to lose. Reescalate!
[/quote]

Any reason that you are ashamed to post your actual AA? :rolleyes:

Any reason that you are not ashamed with your AA's inability to honor the Peace Agreement that you asked for?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

If RE would like to make this a round-ender, I know I'm game. I don't see how it'd be a smart move, considering we up-declared by about 170k NS and now we have 50k NS on them. Seems clear cut who won this one.

So what's the deal? I think I'll wait and see before I peace out my wars. (holding off on attacks of course)

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1354258688' post='3058475']

So sad.
[/quote]

Ummm...

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Ordo%20Paradoxia&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance

You may want to double check that.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1354262318' post='3058491']
If RE would like to make this a round-ender, I know I'm game. I don't see how it'd be a smart move, considering we up-declared by about 170k NS and now we have 50k NS on them. Seems clear cut who won this one.

So what's the deal? I think I'll wait and see before I peace out my wars. (holding off on attacks of course)
[/quote]
Agreed Owney I have two slots and both eyes open and ready to go within minutes.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1354260752' post='3058483']
Any reason that you are ashamed to post your actual AA? :rolleyes:

Any reason that you are not ashamed with your AA's inability to honor the Peace Agreement that you asked for?
[/quote]

The same reason someone like paul would have "Retired for now" on his AA tag :rolleyes:

Because %^$& you that's why :P

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1354256430' post='3058465']
Not very smart to continue this RE.

I hope these 'incidents' are limited (for your sake)
[/quote]Was it one nation or RE?
[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1354258347' post='3058471']

[/quote] you sir.. are just dumb.. be quiet please, looks liek you didnt honor the other one..
[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1354285450' post='3058543']
Agreed Owney I have two slots and both eyes open and ready to go within minutes.
[/quote] I love how right after this... all of you come out on OWF trying to make RE look even worse.. its all you ever do.. paul.. you sir.. have sank so low in my books.

If YOU guys want to hit us all round you can.. its not us.. its you.. Paul said hes tired of the same old.. well.. you keep doing the opposite :)

Good day peeps

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1354294683' post='3058576']
Im always ready!
[/quote]I wouldnt say always.. man when you were in RD.. you were horrid.. you PM me asking if i can take my romans off you once after like over 20 days of you not fighting :D

Edited by Stelios

Hold up Stelios, RE is notorious for down declaring by covering it up with a bunch of smaller AAs. RE also declared on us earlier in the round a 200 nuke advantage, which was so blatant that TPC got involved, yet you accuse me of trying to make RE look bad, RE's actions speak volumes and do a much better job than anything I can post. Remember I offered RE peace on the OWF and you turned us down, you chose this path not I.

As for falling in your eyes, remember last round when I told you that you were making too many enemies? You laughed it off, well you reap what you sow. My only regret is that Hellas, Catharsis, LE, PS.... Could not be involved in this war. Always remember we declated on you solo with less nation count, less total NS, and roughly even nuke and ave NS when things are even between OP and RE there will always be on outcome.

As to one or two RE nations your internal communications and controlling your people are not our concern nor responsibility. Control your mob or we will do it for you again.

Edited by paul711

I think that we should lay off Stelios. I understand that he cannot control his fighters.

He most likely has a pretty severe accounting of his leadership from within, why do we feel the need to lay it on thicker?

RE would more likely benefit from his failed hand on the tiller than anyone else before the end of round.

After that, who knows?

Another thing, RE is known to turtle as well. The last three members i just fought against in this war turtled. Ill get hit with a nuke and maybe if im lucky get CMs but thats it. Sad thing is that they do have money but no attacks??hmmmm lol

Edited by Komplex

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1354428251' post='3059428']
In keeping with the forum rules one word replies aren't allowed' hence this sentance first.

NOU
[/quote]
O!@#$ you survived the Hellas-OP ass whooping we gave you? And I even recall saving my nukes.………

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1354465818' post='3059514']

O!@#$ you survived the Hellas-OP ass whooping we gave you? And I even recall saving my nukes.………
[/quote]

I, too, recall saving my nukes