An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1353702306' post='3056587']
Kinda a crazy time with the holiday and all but original wars expire at update tonight. Do we continue or peace out?
[/quote]I like a few more days, because you never gave me stats :(

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1353715402' post='3056637']
I like a few more days, because you never gave me stats :(
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan and here they are taken from each AAs graph:

Start
RE 49 total nations 563,145 NS ave 11,492
OP 31 total nations 392,825 NS ave 12672

Can't recall the nuke numbers but unlike the first war between us they were close

Current stats

RE 314,442 NS ave 6,417
OP 220,801 NS ave 7,123

War losses to date

RE 248,703
OP 172,024

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1353719468' post='3056646']
Sounds like a plan and here they are taken from each AAs graph:

Start
RE 49 total nations 563,145 NS ave 11,492
OP 31 total nations 392,825 NS ave 12672

Can't recall the nuke numbers but unlike the first war between us they were close

Current stats

RE 314,442 NS ave 6,417
OP 220,801 NS ave 7,123

War losses to date

RE 248,703
OP 172,024
[/quote]

Yea well you had TPC fix that for you next day.. so.....

And thanks! :D

also you posted at 711 :v

Sort of a fun war, but one of your guys really insulted me. A Double down declare, with one of the nations subsequently turtling and only one nation fighting (me, Without nukes) and the guy can only muster the testicular fortitude to attack me once at the beginning and once at the end, and just nuke me the entire way down In the process. Not even bothering to declare war on a third RE nation, and through his cowardly and random nuking (With no follow GA's, let alone Air Attacks) ruining it for the other 3 guys who are on me. Not that I complained as I pounded the other OP nations to piss without nukes thanks to him ruining their ability to hit me. But FFS, I'm 4th in RE ranking now, and I've fought for an extra day against 4 people. Needless to say, I do not appreciate this insult against my skills, nor this shameless flag running. As consequence I am adopting this individual as a personal project of mine for ruination. And they know who they are, I've launched spy ops after the war expired to insure their tax collection is FUBAR and if there is no peace declared between our alliances I will insure it remains as such.

8 Days, with 3 days of Naval Blockades (yes, I sank his navy), a pop unhappy with gov, and religion. Man, that is going to hurt. Normally I am not this vindictive, but somehow this guy brought the *** hole out of me.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353823890' post='3056933']
Sort of a fun war, but one of your guys really insulted me. A Double down declare, with one of the nations subsequently turtling and only one nation fighting (me, Without nukes) and the guy can only muster the testicular fortitude to attack me once at the beginning and once at the end, and just nuke me the entire way down In the process. Not even bothering to declare war on a third RE nation, and through his cowardly and random nuking (With no follow GA's, let alone Air Attacks) ruining it for the other 3 guys who are on me. Not that I complained as I pounded the other OP nations to piss without nukes thanks to him ruining their ability to hit me. But FFS, I'm 4th in RE ranking now, and I've fought for an extra day against 4 people. Needless to say, I do not appreciate this insult against my skills, nor this shameless flag running. As consequence I am adopting this individual as a personal project of mine for ruination. And they know who they are, I've launched spy ops after the war expired to insure their tax collection is FUBAR and if there is no peace declared between our alliances I will insure it remains as such.

8 Days, with 3 days of Naval Blockades (yes, I sank his navy), a pop unhappy with gov, and religion. Man, that is going to hurt. Normally I am not this vindictive, but somehow this guy brought the *** hole out of me.
[/quote]
Nation link for your nation and I will send you a worthy opponant for your impressive skills, but you will be nuked. Just throwing that out there.

Its not hard to find me, and I am only commenting on this one guy. The others were not so bad. Just don't send any flag runners at me. If it was not obvious, should point out I am calling out this individual in particular :v:

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353858347' post='3056972']
Its not hard to find me, and I am only commenting on this one guy. The others were not so bad. Just don't send any flag runners at me. If it was not obvious, should point out I am calling out this individual in particular :v:
[/quote]

By all means, call away, its the only way we can correct these things is by knowing about them. In addition, if anyone in OP tries to flag run i'll hit them personally.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1353862829' post='3056978']
By all means, call away, its the only way we can correct these things is by knowing about them. In addition, if anyone in OP tries to flag run i'll hit them personally.
[/quote]

Don't hurt me Paul :awesome: ,

Aeros, you want a challenge?...i'll give you one.

Let Rome burn some more!

Edited by Swatch0

At least RE is still #1 somewhere in the game.

[quote]
[b]Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains[/b]
1) -208,581 Strength Change - [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=8"]Roman Empire[/url]

2) -73,372 Strength Change - [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=1"]Ordo Paradoxia[/url]

3) -52,457 Strength Change - [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=20"]SUNSpot[/url]

4) -37,788 Strength Change - [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=12"]New Desolate Order[/url]

5) -37,451 Strength Change - [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=41"]Rodentia Dominatus[/url]

[/quote]

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1353823890' post='3056933']

[/quote]

Tbh, I can say the same about all three of the guys I fought, though at least I declared on them, not the other way around.

I have Nemesis to fight now, though; should be fun :D

Yep, though it seems my most favorite person in all the world wants to keep fighting me, though he still does the whole "Let me just throw nukes without anybody else" thingy. His two wing men still could not pop off Ground Attacks, though to be fair, maybe they are done individually. Dunno. Still, good excuse to a take a break for a few days. I got essays to write :ehm:

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1354109539' post='3057799']
Yep, though it seems my most favorite person in all the world wants to keep fighting me, though he still does the whole "Let me just throw nukes without anybody else" thingy. His two wing men still could not pop off Ground Attacks, though to be fair, maybe they are done individually. Dunno. Still, good excuse to a take a break for a few days. I got essays to write :ehm:
[/quote]

:P

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Edit/[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you saying [size=4][color="#505050"]nathan333 is the dude? oO[/color][/size][/font]
[size=4][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][color="#505050"][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif](I've fought alongside Rakul, and landofthedefenders is a casualty whore)[/font][/color][/font][/size]

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Tbh, I don't believe he would be flag running...[/font][/color]

Edited by Caladin

I hope you aren't referring to me as one of the wingmen who couldn't do any ground attacks. I am still waiting for you to rebuu soldiers so I can kill em again :) I told you I was going to give you a challenge and thats exactly what you are going to get. Like I told some other Romans, its either you fight together or die alone. Coordinating attacks is what RE lacks, OP works as a team which makes us succesful even when the odds aren't in our favor. Also I am landofdefenders and I expect a good fight from you Aeros :)

You will be waiting a long time. I don't rebuy soldiers after being nuked. Why make it easy? I can rebuy later at a time of my choosing. Though at this point, probably awhile because no way in hell will I blow a 9 day back collect with nuclear effects. Consider your inability to attack me today a taste of what the last round of guys had to deal with fighting alongside Nathan. He did the same shens then too. It took 4 people 6 days to destroy 1,000 infra nuking me every time it could be done, largely due to Nathan just shooting a nuke at me and doing nothing else. Normally I would not say anything, but considering I was the only War Nathan had at the time (the other guy he declared war on also had no nukes and went turtle) I took a dim view of the situation. He pretty much ruined it for the other 3 guys. Considering I had no nuclear weapons of my own to respond with, 4 people taking an entire week to bring me from 3,299.99 to 2,150 ish infra was pretty terrible.

Edited by Aeros

Stop whining. I don't know why you are getting so upset over this. If you are going to keep going in about how one nation is just simply nuking you, keep it to yourself and get over it. Its his choice to do as he wills and you trying to call him out will not change his mind, you're just wasting your time.

Edited by Swatch0

hmm? Nobody is upset. If you read what I said, you will note I am not annoyed about being nuked, I am annoyed about someone blatantly trying to run the flag and ruining it for other people. Your alliance mates namely. What else do you call the number 2 guy in your alliance fighting just one person for 7 days and only doing an Air and Ground attack on the last day (After I had completed mine)? This entire line of conversation actually started due to me commenting on how the war went after it was wrapped up. Of course, I did not assume you all would want to keep going but that is how it went. I'm not upset about it at all. At this point the amount of infra remaining is not even worth the expense of defending so I certainly hope you are not expecting me too. I like to fight, else I would not be on TE. But I am not staying awake to 1 AM every evening during the approach to [OOC Finals Week and my Army Reserve Obligation] just to give you a cash payout of 200,000 dongs and tech. I will freely admit at this point I am out of the fight. Even I can't last forever without a collection. Even so, eventually you will run out of nukes and I'll be able to get my finances in order, rebuild and buy an MP.if you still want to fight at that point won't be any skin off my back. Until then I am going to sleep at a decent hour. I think 8 PM sounds good for tonight.

As an aside

[size=4]Me: 193,318 Attacking + 359,578 Defending = 552,896 Casualties[/size]

[size=4]Nathan: 5[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]0,479 Attacking + 97,563 Defending = 148,042 Casualties[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif]Now, can we move on to a new conversation? I think this one has gone on for too long, everyone is getting grumpy. Honestly did not think an off hand commentary about how the war went for me would warrant so much back and forth :gag:[/font]

Edited by Aeros

After very intensive negotiations - Peace has been reached as of tonight's update.

[img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll224/manDii-horror/homer-peace.gif[/img]
Until that time, anything goes.