It's War Time

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1353666014' post='3056500']
Bomb, in an Alliance with 40+ members in just 3 rounds, relationships among members of different cultures or SE backgrounds are quite natural.

All of us, we think we are perfect and that only the others are wrong.

The escape is the easy thing.

You disagree with someone in the forums, you leave.
You do not like the target list, even though you could participate in its formation due to your role, you leave.
You do not like the alliances chosen to fight, even though you could have influenced as part of the government, you leave.
You do not like member A or member B for this or for that, having right or having wrong, you leave.

This is the easy thing. I do not contribute my ideas, I do not debate others ideas, I do no work in the forums and in planning, preparation, team building, alliance building, wars etc., I stay in the corner, I disagree, I criticize, and I leave.

The difficult thing is to work against all these and to try to create cohesion among Alliance members, bring people together, making them start trusting each other, show solidarity to each other, defending each other, loving each other, becoming members of the same team and act as a whole.

This needs time, work, effort, strong stomach, less ego, and arguments.

I know it is more difficult and leaving accusing that everyone else is wrong is the easiest thing.

I tell this to you as I feel you a friend of mine, but I actually address them to all our members, and all nation leaders in all alliances in TE.

Stay and try to change things.

Leave only if you are betrayed on your values or your core beliefs.

My one cent contribution to this discussion ...
[/quote]
I have already responded in our own forums, but do you think I really care if someone disagrees with me? No. Do I care if someone just glances by my ideas and doesn't say why they don't like it or just disregard it? Yes. Did my posting on here actually get something !@#$@#$ done? Sadly yes. Shortly after my post you promote someone, you actually tell me off :P Casey and Empress is right on this note, you can't be a great leader and nice at the same time. It just doesn't happen, people $%&@ up, and you have to make choices, not anyone else.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is this guy....
[quote][b]To:[/b][url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000099"]SteelCityBoss[/url][b]From:[/b][url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000154"]Brocc Ogan[/url][b]Date:[/b][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2] 11/23/2012 1:06:16 PM[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][b]Subject: [/b]You there?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][b]Message:[/b] What's the matter? Not so $%&*ing tough if you're not sucker punching someone huh? Hope you enjoyed the nukes I rammed up your #$@@%.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

First off Hellas declared on us so I don't know about sucker punching anyone. Second pretty tough nuking a non nuke nation. And I am so sorry I was out of touch over Thanksgiving. Lastly U Mad Bro?

Ps. I have twice the casualties then this child.

Edited by Vukland

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1353734264' post='3056727']
Who the hell is this guy....

First off Hellas declared on us so I don't know about sucker punching anyone. Second pretty tough nuking a non nuke nation. And I am so sorry I was out of touch over Thanksgiving. Lastly U Mad Bro?

Ps. I have twice the casualties then this child.
[/quote]
He's a kid like me who thinks he's really good until I decide to whoop his ass, FUN FUN ! well for me anyway.

Any news on peace? Are the wars supposed to peace now since the first decs have already expired?

I promise you this war was planned with honorable intentions and in good faith. I thought NDO's war ended a couple days after our war. Warchests appeared more than adequate. The combined NS looked fair. Matching nuke counts and ANS was an improbable task.

If I was mistaken in believing this declare was fair, then I apologize to our opponents, who are truly friends.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1353777858' post='3056814']
Wild Child is contacting Skaro+NDO+Catharsis+ADS leaders to talk about peace.
[/quote]

White Peace has been agreed upon by the alliances NDO and Hellas / Skaro and will commence at update tonight with no more attacks on each other after that and no new declares.
Was a good fight and I commend both alliances on their behavior and skill throughout the war.
On to rebuilding for the end of round festivities.

Imperator: Alexandros o Megas of Hellas
Second in Command: WildChild of Chaos

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Alessandro of Wasso

Minister of Defense: Finnandjake of Adventuretime

Minister of Internal Affairs: Alessandro of Wasso

Magistratus Extraordinarii: Eljierro

The Bomb Man: Bombuator of Bomb Nation

The DALEK Empire : HDSUpreme

Sultan of NDO: Tevron

As afr as our battle with Catharsis and ADS I am going to have to say with a heavy heart that it will continue beyond tonight's update as I have not heard back from the leader of either alliance if they agree to the White Peace or not.

Edited by Wild Child

[quote name='Wild Child' timestamp='1353810225' post='3056896']
As afr as our battle with Catharsis and ADS I am going to have to say with a heavy heart that it will continue beyond tonight's update as I have not heard back from the leader of either alliance if they agree to the White Peace or not.
[/quote]

I guess we can call it but the problem is I can't promise there won't be be any accidentals. Seeing as this is short notice to Catharsis. But I think all most all wars expire tonight anyhow.

BTW we don't have a "leader".

Let's take Vukland's saying WC and have peace (not starting new wars, leaving the old ones epxiring, sending/accepting peace) with Catharsis and respond only against organized "accidents".

ADS, let's hope they will peace out too.

Good wars guys!

o/ Skaro

o/ NDO

o/ Catharsis

o/ADS

o/ Hellas

B-)

The Cult of SKARO congratulates each and all of the participant on this War.

HELLAS has been a Great companion to SKARO.

NDO,(another friend), ADS and Catharsis,gave the best they had and to the max...!

Let's re-build and prepare for the End of Tournament "Ceremonies"...!I propose to call this

War action: "The Friendship War". ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1353788988' post='3056840']
I promise you this war was planned with honorable intentions and in good faith. I thought NDO's war ended a couple days after our war. Warchests appeared more than adequate. The combined NS looked fair. Matching nuke counts and ANS was an improbable task.

If I was mistaken in believing this declare was fair, then I apologize to our opponents, who are truly friends.
[/quote]

xD. o/ NDO

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC