Social Democratic Union DoE and Charter

PARTYANIMAL123

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1353351210' post='3054576']
TPF is currently dealing tech with SDU . sorry, we do not hand hold.. Try going to our forums. Take some effort and get some tech.
[/quote]

To be fair, I don't really visit the forums often, so I'll concede this once to Winner.

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353174007' post='3053754']
Why you should join:

1. We are not NOOBZ
2. We are strong at 18 members
3. We have Tech Treaties with the Phoenix Federation if your looking to sell tech
4. We will offer you advice on how to build your nation
5. Much more
[/quote]
And yet Winner is one of your leaders.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1353504291' post='3055537']
And yet Winner is one of your leaders.
[/quote]Yeah yeah. I`m technically not a leader, i actually am out ranked by 2 or three nations.

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353526536' post='3055674']
I'm pretty sure he meant in government, not in strength
[/quote]No that`s what i meant. I`m second in strenght and am outranked in the government by two or three nations.

I thought you guys would last for about 4 months. I didn't take into consideration that you'd give winner full control of the war department even though you could tell from his hundreds of topics that he constantly makes stupid decisions. Also, it wasn't sarcasm. It was honestly the truth

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353529093' post='3055702']
I thought you guys would last for about 4 months. I didn't take into consideration that you'd give winner full control of the war department even though you could tell from his hundreds of topics that he constantly makes stupid decisions. Also, it wasn't sarcasm. It was honestly the truth
[/quote]
Sorry fellow optimist, however we have moVed to pixel Nations

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353737418' post='3056742']
Now I just hope Winner won't plauge any other micro
[/quote]Now but i might join a macro. I have a offer lined up to merge the SDU into a sanctioned allaince. They belive in me and belive i am a winner and belive that one day i will run a very great alliance.

Also i am declaring my self emporer of the Social Democratic Union!

We will fight for the Future and destroy the invaders! Haill the SDU and Hail your Mighty Emporer!

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353769370' post='3056784']
Now but i might join a macro. I have a offer lined up to merge the SDU into a sanctioned allaince. They belive in me and belive i am a winner and belive that one day i will run a very great alliance.

Also i am declaring my self emporer of the Social Democratic Union!

We will fight for the Future and destroy the invaders! Haill the SDU and Hail your Mighty Emporer!
[/quote]

you are quickly approaching the top of your bell curb of entertainment...its been a fun ride but everytime you post you get a little bit less funny...im sure you've noticed how everytime you say something is a sure thing like your alliance being number 1 or getting protection you open your mouth and ruin everything, while i enjoy watching the train wreck that is your topics im giving you one parting piece of advice.

Stop talking.

Knowing what to say isnt nearly as important as knowing when to keep your mouth shut all you do is paint a worse picture of yourself and your alliance which im sure is keeping otherwise productive nations trapped in your silly string web of stupidity.

Goodbye winner and thanks for giving us another great example of an Oxymoron