[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1354833044' post='3061198']
So they can still spy on nations outside of GOONS without being put on EoG or is it not so forbidden after all?

Regardless without SirWilliam I can only see it going further down hill for you guys, although as long as you remain a useful tech farm you'll at least have some place in the world for as long as they hold power. Almost every nation these days will gladly pay $3m for 50t, but its alliances like GOONS who purposely keep their nations from advancing at any kind of meaningful pace by taking advantage of deals which would more than double their growth to keep their masters satisfied.
[/quote]

Absolutely not. jerkdotwad is some sort of military genius or something and KenM has happily supported my "nuke sardonic" movement so all in all we have the best possible government combination at the current time. Although it is funny that you think we keep our nations from growing simply to keep our "masters" happy. Oh methrage, marry me?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1354841426' post='3061242']
Absolutely not. jerkdotwad is some sort of military genius or something and KenM has happily supported my "nuke sardonic" movement so all in all we have the best possible government combination at the current time. Although it is funny that you think we keep our nations from growing simply to keep our "masters" happy. Oh methrage, marry me?
[/quote]
lol, you have proven the competency and culture towards seeking to improve yourselves within GOONS with your little "nuke sardonic" movement, although I'm highly disappointed I never got invited to such an event. I don't know how you can expect me to accept you when you don't invite me to any of the fun stuff you guys do. Its almost as if Sardonic doesn't want my nukes, why must he be this way..

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1354840223' post='3061235']
The funny part was I wasn't the one pulling the strings on that. And killing \m/ at that point was performing a service for the community. You all should be grateful.
[/quote]

\m/ died months before UJW ever even happened. I think you're referring to killing something else that wasn't \m/. actually I know that for sure

Methrage, when will it sink in that nobody takes what you have to say to heart?

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1354915911' post='3061514']
\m/ died months before UJW ever even happened. I think you're referring to killing something else that wasn't \m/. actually I know that for sure
[/quote]

Word.