[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/Flags/header.png[/IMG][/center]

Recently, Cult of Justitia has had some trouble with our website. You may now find us at www.Banned Link Yes, you read that correctly. For years, Justitia's Cult has been successfully hiding the true nature of our mysterious order under the more innocuous domain "coj-cn.co.cc," but the sudden disappearance of the domain service has forced the sunlight onto our top-level domain and true nefarious nature to destroy the world. Now exposed, the time for secret plotting is over, and soon we shall let loose our dread armies to bring terror to every corner of Digiterra before the final and everlasting peace of Justitia's Reign is established. Any foreign dignitaries registered as diplomats may begin groveling for mercy at the new domain.

Our new domain is so terrible that it is apparently banned, lending grave seriousness to what might have appeared to be a tongue-in-cheek joke. Tremble, oh ye condemned masses. I suppose you will have to visit our IRC channel #CoJ to actually see what our new address is, I have placed it in the topic. Or [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Justitia"]our wiki[/url], where the link has been updated.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353023280' post='3053053']
No, he's so correct.

Schatt long ago gave up trying to make a difference. It's all about the hot air now.
[/quote]

You can say what you want about Schatt, you still opened up his topic to read it. This means you still find him at least somewhat interesting and/or entertaining.

This was apparently more confusing than I thought it would be, though to be fair I didn't anticipate a word filter when formulating my OP.
So: The domain registrar for .co.cc went poof, so we moved our forum off the subdomain and onto the main address of the same server we've always been on, whose name happens to be opposite to what you'd expect from CoJ (the whole "ruining things" thing).

Next time I'll stick to a knock-knock joke, and you can all read some boring forum change announcement with no character or feeling.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353023280' post='3053053']
Schatt long ago gave up trying to make a difference. It's all about the hot air now.
[/quote]
I made a difference in your mom.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1353041565' post='3053211']
I made a difference in your mom.
[/quote]
Heh, well played.

I do hope to see more of your exploits in the future, been a while since somebody with more than a handful of braincells put together an anti-goons thread.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1353041915' post='3053214']
Heh, well played.

I do hope to see more of your exploits in the future, been a while since somebody with more than a handful of braincells put together an anti-goons thread.
[/quote]

I see you've missed me :)