The Great Bacon War!

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1351808176' post='3047382']
If there isn't enough radioactive bacon for you both please send some our way!

;)
[/quote]

I might have accidentally this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]We shall go on to the end of infra! We shall bacon in France, we shall bacon on the seas and oceans, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] our island, whatever the [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] may be. We shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] on the beaches, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] on the landing grounds, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] in the fields and in the streets, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] in the hills; we shall never surrende[/b][b]r our bacon![/b]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1351833861' post='3047546']
[b]We shall go on to the end of infra! We shall bacon in France, we shall bacon on the seas and oceans, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] our island, whatever the [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] may be. We shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] on the beaches, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] on the landing grounds, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] in the fields and in the streets, we shall [/b][b]bacon[/b][b] in the hills; we shall never surrende[/b][b]r our bacon![/b]
[/quote]

We will chase you down for the fair share of bacon.
For the bacon you hear, THE BACON!!!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1351833861' post='3047546']
[/quote]

We shall take the bacon in this war!
I can hear you sizzlin' already :)

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]Let us not wallow in the valley of swine, I say to you today, my bacon.[/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have the bacon. It is a dream deeply rooted in [/font][font=Verdana]the bacon[/font][font=Verdana].[/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]I have a dream that one day my bacon will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold this bacon to be self-evident, that all men are created equal for bacon."[/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]I have a dream that one day on the red hills of bacon, the sons of former vegitarians and the sons of former vegans will be able to sit down together at the table of bacon.[/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]I have a dream that one day even the state of bacon, bacon sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the smoke of applewood, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice and bacon.[/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]I have a dream that my bacon will one day live in a nation where it will not be judged by the color of it's skin but by the content of it's tastiness. [/font][/size][/b][/left]

[left][b][size=3][font=Verdana]I have [i]the BACON[/i] today![/font][/size][/b][/left]

Edited by Clash

[size=3][b][font=arial]Four score and seven rounds ago our fathers brought forth on this bacon, fresh bacon, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men deserve bacon. [/font][/b]

[b][font=arial]Now we are engaged in a The Great Bacon War, testing whether our bacon, or any bacon so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure such freshness. We are met on a great bacon-field of this bacon. We have come to dedicate a portion of that bacon, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that bacon might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this! [/font][/b]

[b][font=arial]But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this bacon. The brave pixels, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract from the bacon. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what bacon did here. [/font][/b]

[b][font=arial]It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished bacon which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from this honored bacon we take increased devotion to that cause for which it gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that this bacon shall not have died in vain -- that this bacon, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that bacon of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth![/font][/b][/size]

History lessons by Clash :)

To the battlefields - and the baconfields!

Edited by Clash

[size=4][color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Or close the wall up with our bacon crisps. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']In peace there's nothing so becomes a man [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']As modest piece of bacon dripping from the pan: [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']But when the sizzle of the fat hastens to our ears, [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Then imitate the action of the tiger; [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Stiffen the sinews, crisp the edges, [/font][/color]
[font='Times New Roman'][color=#333333]Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd gluttony; [/color][/font]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Then lend the eye a terrible aspect; [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Let pry through the frozen packs of bacon [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Like the frying pan filled with grease; let the sizzle cease [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']As fearfull of the back splash we be [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']O'erhang and chewy his bacon may be, [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Swill'd with the wild and wasteful fires. [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font='Times New Roman']Now set the [/font][/color][font='Times New Roman'][u]teeth[/u][/font][font='Times New Roman'] and stretch the nostril wide,[/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']To his full height. On, on, you noblest Bacon warriors. [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Whose food is set upon thy fathers Stoves![/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Fathers that, like so many Alexanders, [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Have in these parts from morn till even baked [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']And cooked their bacon from lack of argument: [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Dishonour not your mothers; now attest [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you. [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Be copy now to men of grosser tastes, [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']And teach them how to eat all bacon. And you, good yeoman, [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Whose limbs were made to fry, show us here [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']The mettle of your stove top; let us swear [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']That all bacon is worth the making; which I doubt not;[/font]
[font='Times New Roman']For there is none of which is mean and base, [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']That hath not noble lustre [/font][font='Times New Roman'][u]in your eyes[/u][/font]
[font='Times New Roman']I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips, [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Straining upon the start. The bacons done: [/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Follow your nose, and upon this charge[/font]
[font='Times New Roman']Cry 'God for Bacon, Crispy, and Chewy both![/font][/size]

Edited by theProfessor

The Northmen are not sure why we were brought into this war and without a declaration but it seems NDO is continuing this after peace have been given to the other alliances.

Just for reference in war declarations:
Professor (NDO) declared on boobies (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
mostbest (NDO) declared on Wizard of Boz (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
Deuterium Dawn (NDO) declared on boobies (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
g1bran (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans) declared in defense on Deterium (NDO)
mance rayder (myself) declared in defense on Deterium (NDO)
There was another NDO nation that attacked and we defended which we gave peace but I could not find in the war screen

As the declares were to expire, MrMeaner (NDO) declares on mance rayder (myself)

If NDO means to continue this war that was never posted, please let us know. We await your answer in the cold winter that has decended upon the lands.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1352401907' post='3050174']
The Northmen are not sure why we were brought into this war and without a declaration but it seems NDO is continuing this after peace have been given to the other alliances.

Just for reference in war declarations:
Professor (NDO) declared on boobies (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
mostbest (NDO) declared on Wizard of Boz (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
Deuterium Dawn (NDO) declared on boobies (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans)
g1bran (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans) declared in defense on Deterium (NDO)
mance rayder (myself) declared in defense on Deterium (NDO)
There was another NDO nation that attacked and we defended which we gave peace but I could not find in the war screen

As the declares were to expire, MrMeaner (NDO) declares on mance rayder (myself)

If NDO means to continue this war that was never posted, please let us know. We await your answer in the cold winter that has decended upon the lands.
[/quote]
Holy Strommen Empire declared on g1bran (Wulls. Part of the Northmen clans) and getting nuked, a lot. :P

I see. With the latest declarations we have our answer. Thank you.

--- additional ---

If peace is what you seek, why escalate? It is NDO that attacked us at the beginning of this war. We mearly defended. Is this just a cover for your continued attacks or do you really want peace? If you want peace, as the initiator of aggression have all your nations offer peace first

Edited for more content after checking our forum

Edited by scytale

It's called a techraid. And as I recall, the nation that they are hitting is for reasons that are separate and I believe discussed on [ooc]IRC[/ooc] between the two members. I have asked your government to discuss peace, but apparently they don't want to. If you are in charge of the alliance, send me some PM's instead of crying to the OWF. If you would like peace, then discuss it instead of decrying an alliance that just exited a war that you refuse to back off from.

[center][b]YEAH, DO WHATEVER NDO TELLS YOU TO DO. [size=1]sml[/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=5][b]AS chief of turning-people-into-bacon, Wulls needs to be bacon fried. They should not possess the tech needed to produce bacon because NDO said so. [/b][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][b][size=1]I do not represent the views of my alliance, NDO, or my alliance friends. [/size][/b][/size][/center]

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1352690518' post='3051251']
It's called a techraid. And as I recall, the nation that they are hitting is for reasons that are separate and I believe discussed on [ooc]IRC[/ooc] between the two members. I have asked your government to discuss peace, but apparently they don't want to. If you are in charge of the alliance, send me some PM's instead of crying to the OWF. If you would like peace, then discuss it instead of decrying an alliance that just exited a war that you refuse to back off from.
[/quote]Tech raid or nuke raid? Because I'm nuking you guys right now. :gun:

The wars continue to rage across the seven kingdoms with new battles flaring up even as old ones die out. In one of the wars the desert kingdom of Dorne (NDO) was involved, a rogue group from Dorne split out and attacked the Northmen Clans. In response, the Northmen defended back which caused a chain reaction. Because of the timing with the Bacon Wars, the Northmen thought they were somehow added to the greater war and were mealy forgotten in the official declaration and fought on. When peace was achieved in the fight for bacon, the Northmen found that this was considered a raid on the North by Dorne and the full assault began with the full force of Dorne with some help from the lands of Catharsis. The Northmen Clans took it as a compliment to their fighting ability that a large kingdom like Dorne felt the need to bring in help from one of their smaller allies and fought on fiercely.

The kingdom of Dorne has yet to reach out to the leader of The Northmen Clan to resolve this conflict and considering the rate of declarations, the clansmen can only assume Dorne means to wipe out The Northmen. Since Dorne does not consider this war a part of the Bacon wars, a separate peace will have to be made but even with the posting of terms for peace by The Northmen Clan’s leader, the declarations continue and still no word. So the North continues to be taken advantage of during this time of woe with no Stark to bring everyone together and Winterfell still in ruins.

Winter has come and The Others are coming