Igumen And His Extremist Views

In many posts and messages Igumen has shown that he is intolerant of any non-Christian religion. Frankly I find this to be a problem that could only grow into a religious war if we do not come to a peaceful agreement now. I feel that any non-Christian government is not safe with this Igumen and his nation around. Please note the International Armed Forces Group accepts every religion. This includes Christianity. To call the IAFG a anti-Christian group would be false.
-ericcarlson of Ingeria

Edited by ericcarlson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this world where wars come and go so easily and life is cheap, there is a lesson to be learned when a war-mongering nation such as Ingeria feels so threatened by a the simple ruler of a tiny nation that has spoken honestly and without the temptation to mince his words.

Your strange message is nothing more than a veiled threat. You foresee a religious war if I continue speaking as I do? Where would the aggression come from? Only one nation between Cathari and Ingeria has started aggressive wars on Bob. Therefore you are simply stating that unless I smother my conscience like a noisome infant you will declare war on my humble nation of sojourners. For shame.

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351559583' post='3046565']
In this world where wars come and go so easily and life is cheap, there is a lesson to be learned when a war-mongering nation such as Ingeria feels so threatened by a the simple ruler of a tiny nation that has spoken honestly and without the temptation to mince his words.

Your strange message is nothing more than a veiled threat. You foresee a religious war if I continue speaking as I do? Where would the aggression come from? Only one nation - Cathari or Ingeria - has started aggressive wars on Bob. Therefore you are simply stating that unless I smother my conscience like a noisome infant you will declare war on my humble nation of sojourners. For shame.
[/quote]
I am not saying that war would be declared by my nation but by your anti-Islam nation. I have only seen very respectable Christian nations until this point in time. You have made threats against a religion. The IAFG would like a peaceful agreement made to stop these arguments.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351559764' post='3046567']
I am not saying that war would be declared by my nation but by your anti-Islam nation. I have only seen very respectable Christian nations until this point in time. You have made threats against a religion. The IAFG would like a peaceful agreement made to stop these arguments.
[/quote]

Threats? Where? I have spoken truthfully about Cathari's stance towards Islam but have not threatened war. Show me where if I have. Actions speak louder than words and your actions have already said enough. That my words about Islam should pose a "threat", according to you, is an admission of weak faith.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351560179' post='3046571']
Threats? Where? I have spoken truthfully about Cathari's stance towards Islam but have not threatened war. Show me where if I have. Actions speak louder than words and your actions have already said enough. That my words about Islam should pose a "threat", according to you, is an admission of weak faith.
[/quote]
What actions of war have I shown towards you? The only reason my troops have not left the nation of Sanquid is because I must wait and the same goes for the rest of the IAFG that deployed into that nation. As I said before I am sorry for the misunderstanding that lead to the invasion of Sanquid but just because of that invasion you should not try to start a battle. Plus you alliance name shows that you came to 'Purify' the world, but how can an extremist purify anything? All you can do is make this worse at this point unless we come to an agreement which the IAFG and myself would prefer over any other option.

Edited by ericcarlson

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351560469' post='3046575']
What actions of war have I shown towards you?[/quote]

Shown towards me personally? That is your standard? Then again I ask where I have displayed threatening behavior to Ingeria or even to the religion of Islam? No threats, unless you see criticisms as threats, which - as I say - would be a tacit admission of weak faith.

[quote]The only reason my troops have not left the nation of Sanquid is because I must wait and the same goes for the rest of the IAFG that deployed into that nation. As I said before I am sorry for the misunderstanding that lead to the invasion of Sanquid but just because of that invasion you should not try to start a battle.[/quote]

And what about Caucasia?

[quote]Plus you alliance name shows that you came to 'Purify' the world,[/quote]

No it doesn't.

[quote]but how can an extremist purify anything? [/quote]

That is begging the question.

[quote]All you can do is make this worse at this point unless we come to an agreement which the IAFG and myself would prefer over any other option.[/quote]

Again this can very easily be seen as a veiled threat. Unless there is an agreement between Cathari and the IAFG things will inevitably "make things worse"? How so, unless you and your allies decide to start more aggressive wars? You have no evidence that I intend to start any wars, but there is plenty of evidence showing what you are capable of.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1351560626' post='3046577']
I think the saddest thing is these nations are most likely multis

But during a hurricane I have stayed amused
[/quote]

You're welcome. But you seriously think me and him are multis (of each other)? I couldn't write like him if I tried.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351561362' post='3046588']
Shown towards me personally? That is your standard? Then again I ask where I have displayed threatening behavior to Ingeria or even to the religion of Islam? No threats, unless you see criticisms as threats, which - as I say - would be a tacit admission of weak faith.

And what about Caucasia?

No it doesn't.

That is begging the question.

Again this can very easily be seen as a veiled threat. Unless there is an agreement between Cathari and the IAFG things will inevitably "make things worse"? How so, unless you and your allies decide to start more aggressive wars? You have no evidence that I intend to start any wars, but there is plenty of evidence showing what you are capable of.
[/quote]
First off there are no troops in Caucasia
Second Then tell me what the Purity League means
Third I have not shown any extremist views unlike yourself
Fourth You have proven to be threatening our alliance for a while now

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351561753' post='3046595']
First off there are no troops in Caucasia[/quote]

But you declared war with them. And your promises of peace and of "misunderstandings" do not seem to mention this white, Christian, conservative, nation that you seem to disagree with (and go to war with because of this disagreement).

[quote]Second Then tell me what the Purity League means[/quote]

I thought you'd never ask.
*Ahem*
Nations and Peoples of Bob! The only constant in this constantly shifting cyberverse is death. The death of nations, governments, ideas... and your own personal death. And then what? Will you not be called to give account for every deed, every word you have uttered, even those whispered in secret? Even those of you who are blind to God will know that history will judge every one of us. Brothers and sisters: the time of your inevitable death is closer now than it was when you started reading... how much longer will you waste your lives! The time for change is now. Do not attempt to change this illusory world until you have first changed yourself! Come and enter the purity league so you can leave behind an immortal legacy upon your death, rather than be forgotten amid the rabble of alliances, tech trades, and meaningless treaties.

Make your nations pure! Unity is purity: unity of faith, unity of blood, under the one Triune God. Repent of the evil you have done - the soldiers you have sent overseas to their death, the citizens you have casually tossed aside when selling of infrastructure, the toying of people's lives as you change their national religion, government, and tax rate on a whim, all under the false banner of democracy! Repent and change, and become pure.

The Purity League does not seek to attack other nations, but to bring other nations into her fold so that they may begin their catharsis.

[quote]Third I have not shown any extremist views unlike yourself[/quote]

It is immaterial how "extreme" my views are considered. You declared war for ideological reasons, not me.

[quote]Fourth You have proven to be threatening our alliance for a while now
[/quote]

You have no evidence for this. That is because there is no evidence for this. I have disagreed with you; I have not threatened you. Only one nation between the two of us has clearly declared war for ideological reasons. Do not judge Cathari by your own skewed standards.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351562746' post='3046612']
But you declared war with them. And your promises of peace and of "misunderstandings" do not seem to mention this white, Christian, conservative, nation that you seem to disagree with (and go to war with because of this disagreement).

I thought you'd never ask.
*Ahem*
Nations and Peoples of Bob! The only constant in this constantly shifting cyberverse is death. The death of nations, governments, ideas... and your own personal death. And then what? Will you not be called to give account for every deed, every word you have uttered, even those whispered in secret? Even those of you who are blind to God will know that history will judge every one of us. Brothers and sisters: the time of your inevitable death is closer now than it was when you started reading... how much longer will you waste your lives! The time for change is now. Do not attempt to change this illusory world until you have first changed yourself! Come and enter the purity league so you can leave behind an immortal legacy upon your death, rather than be forgotten amid the rabble of alliances, tech trades, and meaningless treaties.

Make your nations pure! Unity is purity: unity of faith, unity of blood, under the one Triune God. Repent of the evil you have done - the soldiers you have sent overseas to their death, the citizens you have casually tossed aside when selling of infrastructure, the toying of people's lives as you change their national religion, government, and tax rate on a whim, all under the false banner of democracy! Repent and change, and become pure.

The Purity League does not seek to attack other nations, but to bring other nations into her fold so that they may begin their catharsis.

It is immaterial how "extreme" my views are considered. You declared war for ideological reasons, not me.

You have no evidence for this. That is because there is no evidence for this. I have disagreed with you; I have not threatened you. Only one nation between the two of us has clearly declared war for ideological reasons. Do not judge Cathari by your own skewed standards.
[/quote]
I mistakenly declared war due to bad intel.

you guys need to go to the RP board...really i think you must have gotten lost

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351569202' post='3046640']
I mistakenly declared war due to bad intel.
[/quote]

then you need to surrender and agree to terms
you already said you made the mistake so own up to it and take your punishment

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1351576275' post='3046660']
you guys need to go to the RP board...really i think you must have gotten lost
[/quote]

I don't know where the best place would be: I just responded to a thread about me. This forum is IC, though.

I am a muslim and i know about the islamophobia in the RL west, the region that dominates CN. I have always condemned it and will continue to do so. However, i cannot find any evidence to condemn comrade Igumen. I strongly suggest that the International Armed Forces Group provied the world with some proof.
Also, ericcarlson, why have you put up the Fascist flag? Are you a supporter of German imperialism?

[quote name='Ronjoy Sholokhov' timestamp='1351595110' post='3046681']
I am a muslim and i know about the islamophobia in the RL west, the region that dominates CN. I have always condemned it and will continue to do so. However, i cannot find any evidence to condemn comrade Igumen. I strongly suggest that the International Armed Forces Group provied the world with some proof.
[/quote]

Thank you for your support. o/

Our nation is new, yet we already have a trading partner: ericcarlson would probably be surprised at that nation's national religion. The nation in question knows Cathari's stance towards the tenets of Islam, but respects our view. In turn, Cathari respects that nation's sovereignty, united under a monarch and single faith.