International Armed Forces Group (War)

Recently a war was declared on the nation of Sanquid because of a communication problem. The war was unjust and goes completely against our ideals and morals. We are working on restoring our honor. We are made to preserve freedoms and liberties to our nations.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ericcarlson:

You cannot get anywhere by fighting the Cross of Christ. If you declare was against a nation carrying the Cross whilst following the false religion of Islam then your efforts will be fruitless.

Looking at Caucasia, I can see that this nation is trying to exist as a simple nation united by blood under the banner of Christ. Therefore the Free Land of Cathari has sent military aid to Caucasia in order to dissuade Ingeria from her destructive ways. Your nation is of Arab ethnicity. The Arabs were worshiping the Word of God, that is Jesus Christ, long before they worshiped the falsified "word of God" called the Qu'ran. They apostatized, but as a strong ruler you can at least bring your nation to repentance, convert to Christianity, and turn away from your war against the self-declared Christian nation.

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari

Edited by Igumen

[i]Stat crux dum volvitur orbis[/i]

The only thing that will cause Caucasia to fall is her own infidelity to God. But be sure of one thing: the Cross will not fall, even whilst the disparate anti-Christian elements of the world coalesce together in a seething sea of hatred for Christianity (c.a. a Voodoo nation supporting an Islamic one).

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351554109' post='3046521']
ericcarlson:

You cannot get anywhere by fighting the Cross of Christ. If you declare was against a nation carrying the Cross whilst following the false religion of Islam then your efforts will be fruitless.

Looking at Caucasia, I can see that this nation is trying to exist as a simple nation united by blood under the banner of Christ. Therefore the Free Land of Cathari has sent military aid to Caucasia in order to dissuade Ingeria from her destructive ways. Your nation is of Arab ethnicity. The Arabs were worshiping the Word of God, that is Jesus Christ, long before they worshiped the falsified "word of God" called the Qu'ran. They apostatized, but as a strong ruler you can at least bring your nation to repentance, convert to Christianity, and turn away from your war against the self-declared Christian nation.

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari
[/quote]
Excuse me, are you calling Islam a false religion? I support every religion myself but I am Islamic. To call a religion fasle is very immature and unjust. Good day to you.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351557375' post='3046541']
Excuse me, are you calling Islam a false religion? I support every religion myself but I am Islamic. To call a religion fasle is very immature and unjust. Good day to you.
[/quote]

It is neither immature nor unjust to call a religion "false". The majority of religions hold to differing world-views that [b]cannot [/b]all be true. Therefore you cannot support the notion, as you seem to, that any religion is exempt from being called false. If any religion is true, than the majority of the rest of them are not. What is immature is to claim to be "Islamic" and yet "support every religion". That demonstrates a lack of understanding of your own religion, let alone the others you claim to support.

But your nation marches, stumbles, falters, under the banner of Islam, which covers you and blinds you from the reality of Christ - so our nation should not expect high standards from you. I just make a plea that your nation pulls back from the brink of a crushing defeat.

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351557375' post='3046541']
[/quote]

I'm calling it a false religion but I think all religions are false :P expect voodoo they got real life zombies

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1351558295' post='3046544']
I'm calling it a false religion but I think all religions are false :P expect voodoo they got real life zombies
[/quote]
You sir I can respect.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351558246' post='3046543']
It is neither immature nor unjust to call a religion "false". The majority of religions hold to differing world-views that [b]cannot [/b]all be true. Therefore you cannot support the notion, as you seem to, that any religion is exempt from being called false. If any religion is true, than the majority of the rest of them are not. What is immature is to claim to be "Islamic" and yet "support every religion". That demonstrates a lack of understanding of your own religion, let alone the others you claim to support.

But your nation marches, stumbles, falters, under the banner of Islam, which covers you and blinds you from the reality of Christ - so our nation should not expect high standards from you. I just make a plea that your nation pulls back from the brink of a crushing defeat.
[/quote]
You are claiming it false without reason except your extremist ideas which blind you and your nation. We are accepting unlike your extremist nation.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351554109' post='3046521']
ericcarlson:

God save us all.

The Igumen of Cathari
[/quote]

Lighten up Francis

[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1351558730' post='3046549']
You are claiming it false without reason except your extremist ideas which blind you and your nation. We are accepting unlike your extremist nation.
[/quote]

I haven't given my reasons, though I believe they're pretty obvious: the Faith that Cathari adheres to precludes the possibility that a contrary religion can also be true, particularly one that came along later and appropriates (then distorts) so much from the Scriptures of Cathari's own religion.

Tolerance does not automatically respect. Tolerance can just be indifference. You are, demonstrably, on the side of those who are indifferent to all religions, and the entire spiritual life. How can the faith your nation proclaims be respected if you don't even respect it yourself, but instead "respect" a nation who declares atheism and flippantly jokes about zombies?

[color=#0000ff]You have attacked Caucasia for their conservative views, and the fact that white people live there. Or so we can only assume based on your declaration of war for "Dislike of countries ideas." Rebel Virginia is a very conservative nation, and also full of white people. Rebel Virginia has no choice but to stand by our brothers. Unfortunately we have no aid slots, and are unable to attack the puny nations of your alliance. We shall have to content ourselves with watching the Combine roll your alliance. We must hand it to you though, you have survived longer than we thought your alliance would. Enjoy zeal.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]P.S.: Also, it is "country's," not "countries." You are referring to a possessive, after all. For your butchery of the beautiful English language I can only hope that the Combine upgrades your punishment to eternal zeal.[/color]

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351559053' post='3046556']
I haven't given my reasons, though I believe they're pretty obvious: the Faith that Cathari adheres to precludes the possibility that a contrary religion can also be true, particularly one that came along later and appropriates (then distorts) so much from the Scriptures of Cathari's own religion.

Tolerance does not automatically respect. Tolerance can just be indifference. You are, demonstrably, on the side of those who are indifferent to all religions, and the entire spiritual life. How can the faith your nation proclaims be respected if you don't even respect it yourself, but instead "respect" a nation who declares atheism and flippantly jokes about zombies?
[/quote]
Due to me enjoying another person's comment makes me disrespectful to the religion I follow? You are proving more and more that you are an extremist who would not even try to show mutual respect for another religion.

Edited by ericcarlson

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1351559129' post='3046558']
[color=#0000ff]You have attacked Caucasia for their conservative views, and the fact that white people live there. Or so we can only assume based on your declaration of war for "Dislike of countries ideas." Rebel Virginia is a very conservative nation, and also full of white people. Rebel Virginia has no choice but to stand by our brothers. Unfortunately we have no aid slots, and are unable to attack the puny nations of your alliance. We shall have to content ourselves with watching the Combine roll your alliance. We must hand it to you though, you have survived longer than we thought your alliance would. Enjoy zeal.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]P.S.: Also, it is "country's," not "countries." You are referring to a possessive, after all. For your butchery of the beautiful English language I can only hope that the Combine upgrades your punishment to eternal zeal.[/color]
[/quote]
As I said before there was a miscommunication within the alliance. I am sorry for offending you and/or your people and I would like more than anything for forgiveness. Also peace treaties have been sent to the nations.

Edited by ericcarlson

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351559053' post='3046556']

[/quote]

It's funny because your faith is no more valid than his and you have no real reason to choose one over the other and yet you believe so strongly in it.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1351559420' post='3046561']
It's funny because your faith is no more valid than his and you have no real reason to choose one over the other and yet you believe so strongly in it.
[/quote]
May I ask why you are so determined to make our alliance look bad? Is it because of our past mistakes?

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1351559420' post='3046561']
[/quote]

As for all people, faith comes through revelation and experience. With regards to me, you know nothing of either of these things and so cannot speak of validity. I speak of ericcarlson's faith and the faith of his nation based upon what he himself says about it. i.e.: he "believes" it, yet "supports" all other religions. He must be lying about one or the other.

[b]OOC:[/b] I have taken your above comments as IC and responded as such, though I have my doubts that you're actually speaking as a representative of Lycia and are instead just throwing out your opinion on religion as though anyone should actually care. You probably think I'm the one who's a religious nut, yet you're the one who can't help sticking your OOC oar in just because religion has been mentioned.

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1351559989' post='3046568']
As for all people, faith comes through revelation and experience. With regards to me, you know nothing of either of these things and so cannot speak of validity. I speak of ericcarlson's faith and the faith of his nation based upon what he himself says about it. i.e.: he "believes" it, yet "supports" all other religions. He must be lying about one or the other.

[b]OOC:[/b] I have taken your above comments as IC and responded as such, though I have my doubts that you're actually speaking as a representative of Lycia and are instead just throwing out your opinion on religion as though anyone should actually care. You probably think I'm the one who's a religious nut, yet you're the one who can't help sticking your OOC oar in just because religion has been mentioned.
[/quote]
I am sorry for knowing less about what I believe in and support than you. If you could explain more about what I believe in and support that would be amazing.

You truly are trying to make your nation more well known than it already is aren't you? I can tell everyone that I am Islamic but support other religions.