• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353051460' post='3053276']
Agnostic and Aethism are also allowed and Ta'i Faith is Agnostic
[/quote]

If they were the same they wouldn't have a different name for each

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353081335' post='3053326']
The IAFG has merged with the Social Democratic Union.
[/quote]

I thought you were a conservative and hated all liberals/leftists?

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353021914' post='3053042']
So you consider Norse a true religion, but not Islam? I can't tell if you are a troll or just ignorant (most likely both). I would just start looking up an bunch of statistics and whatever else to get you to change your views, but it wouldn't be worth the time. [/quote]

I don't think he was saying that Islam "isn't really a religion", whereas Norse is. They're both faiths: it's just that one (Islam) is taboo and the other (Norse) isn't. Taboo in this case surely means that the faith is banned or restricted in some way within his country. It doesn't mean he denies its existence or denies it is really a religion.

[quote]I'll just say this, I'm an Agnostic, ( Just in case you don't know what that is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism) but I don't say all, or any, religions aren't true because I don't agree with it
[/quote]

Well that is consistent with being an Agnostic. Consistency and integrity are the foundations of a strong conscience. However, applying your own standards of tolerance on people of other faiths is not possible, unless they go against their own conscience. Why? Because certain faiths - perhaps the majority - teach things which are mutually exclusive to other faiths: therefore to be a sincere believer and have integrity, one must necessarily reject contrary teachings as untrue.

The foundational and unchanging principle here is not that of tolerance, but that of integrity of conscience. A person must have that above all else, otherwise they are liars to themselves.

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353098458' post='3053418']

I thought you were a conservative and hated all liberals/leftists?
[/quote]
We set aside our differences for the greater good, we are well in the way to becoming on the Alliances Page Display with Currently 18 members.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353081335' post='3053326']
The IAFG has merged with the Social Democratic Union.
[/quote]
[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1353475465' post='3055432']
I'll give it 4 months tops
[/quote]
[quote name='ericcarlson' timestamp='1353540239' post='3055820']
No longer true
[/quote]

WOW! What's that? 4 days?

...sheesh