The Official Grand Opening of the International Armed Forces Group

Winner12345

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1352352940' post='3050033']
its our pleasure...we all secretly want this fail train to keep on running a bit longer...theres not much else on really :(

btw hows that 2nd rap going for the GOONS?..or should i say 1st real one?
[/quote]
Yep it is incredibly fun watching your alliance slowly die in agony, you only have 3 members now

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1352362645' post='3050068']
Yep it is incredibly fun watching your alliance slowly die in agony, you only have 3 members now
[/quote]Well that was a someone who i didn`t want here anyway. Might have been some sort of spy.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352387369' post='3050109']
Well that was a someone who i didn`t want here anyway. Might have been some sort of spy.
[/quote]
If he was one he was an extremly terrible or incredibly stupid spy. And what kind of confedential secrets do you have to protect? That you truly believe yourself to be one of the least educated conservatives ever to inhabit Planet Bob?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1352151750' post='3049048']
Does it eh? Well having a Umbrella above your Nation name made most likely by COMMUNISTS who are UNIONIZED is a sign your a Liberal.(FYI that`s satire.) So do you understand how stupid you sound right now?
[/quote]
Oh so now you are a satirist like Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart? Typical libtard if you ask me. Enjoy your communist "utopia", you unionist, class warfare swine.

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1352394896' post='3050145']
If he was one he was an extremly terrible or incredibly stupid spy. And what kind of confedential secrets do you have to protect? That you truly believe yourself to be one of the least educated conservatives ever to inhabit Planet Bob?
[/quote]We actually have a lot of secret`s. If you go to our forums we have password protected forums for our er, Desktop Programs. Our Black operations. We have mission reports publically availible if you want them. i can post them here if you want.

I doubt you'd have many "Black Ops" going on. You'd be more successful if you'd stop tech raiding and focus on developement. There's reasons aplenty why you aren't successful. If you'd just listen to us get into an established alliance you will get experience and be able to actually do something with an alliance besides run it into the ground. You are dedicated I'll give you that, but really inexperienced

I actually am heading two spy ops right now. I can only give you info on one because that`s the one the mole is still reporting back on. SO do you want the report or not?

REDACTED

To: REDACTED REDACTED (REDACTED)

Statement:
It is not stated on their REDACTED that the REDACTED although they do state that the REDACTED. Our only way to ever be able to REDACTED would by somehow making other REDACTED agree to a REDACTED pact. This pact would state that if anyone in the pact was REDACTED all other nations would REDACTED. There is a few other much harder possibilities. One of which would be the REDACTED all nations in the REDACTED would have to build a REDACTED that would consist of at least REDACTED. We would also need to build up a REDACTED. The main fear is that REDACTED would be able to REDACTED us. The REDACTED would need to become the most rapidly growing REDACTED that CN has ever scene. Our only other option is for me to try to become a influence on the REDACTED. This would take far to long to [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/IAFG/topic/8221620/1/#"][color="#0f72da"]complete[/color][/url].

Note: When the REDACTED starts I will rejoin the REDACTED.

-REDACTED

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1352407999' post='3050206']
I'd hardly call that Black Ops stuff but hey I don't really care. Besides typing REDACTED so many times it would of been easier to just leave it blank. I'm really itching to see this alliance come up and use it to roast my marshmallows when it crashes and burns
[/quote]Well we deny the existence of them, but release reports about them, sounds a lot like the US`s Special ops.

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1352408466' post='3050212']
Yeah because we completly denied that Osama ever existed but released reports to the public that we may know where he is at. I'm getting off topic. Does the IAFG happen to have an IRC channel?
[/quote]We used to, when we where first founded. We had it for, uh 10 days and no one joined or posted. So no not anymore.

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1352409058' post='3050218']
Well, if you will join a temporary channel I'd like to IRC chat with you. Or if you old channel is still up I'd like to chat with you on that
[/quote]Why? We can talk about the same things here or via private message.

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1352409535' post='3050221']
It's just a more efficient and quicker way to chat than sending pm's and posting several times
[/quote]If you say so. We don`t have our page anymore so shoot me the link of the page your going to use.

[sup]Hello all [sub]I am awesome[font=courier new, courier, monospace] Because [font=lucida sans unicode, lucida grande, sans-serif][s]ama wesome [/s][/font][/font][/sub][/sup]

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1352411687' post='3050230']
Oh and the alliance is performing a nooby spy operation, that will probably be discovered and I tell you when the sit hits the fan your gonna wish you followed our advice and JOINED AN AA!!!!
[/quote]Whatever. You don`t now my plan and the Spy Operation doesn`t exist.