The Official Grand Opening of the International Armed Forces Group

Winner12345

[img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3628/sunflagtoseal.png[/img]

The International Armed Forces Group. A Group of Nations prepared for war, but will preserve the Peace at all costs. They say peace can only be reached by violence, yet we disagree. We are prepared for all that is peaceful and that is violent.

Our Forums: [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/IAFG/index/"]http://w11.zetaboards.com/IAFG/index/[/url]
Our Wiki: [url="http://internationalarmedforcesgroup.wikia.com/wiki/International_Armed_Forces_Group_Wiki#The_Founding_of_the_International_Armed_Forces_Group"]http://international...ed_Forces_Group[/url]

We Wish the Best for all nations, even our greatest enemies, as the world deserves to thrive. We are committed to protect peace, but in times of distress, war will always be a option. Always be an option.

We are committed to neutrality, we do not like to take sides and we hope that nothing will extend to war.

Although we may not be the largest alliance, or the most powerful, we always do what in our mind is Right. What is best for us, will be the best for the world.

Now in Tournament Edition!

Edited by Winner12345

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i see you didnt take my advice and went and started our own alliance.

and now your at war and being smashed...your reaching the point when even if you grow a brain and try and be smart and join an Alliance you'll have such a reputation not many will be willing to have you.

seriously just stop and join an AA, lay low and LEARN THIS GAME...

whatever go die

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1351709465' post='3047039']
Sword alliance is a major enemy of the GOONS, will you be helping them in their wars?
[/quote]Really a alliance of one is a enemy o a Huge alliance like that? If so we will still help yes.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351711207' post='3047054']
Really a alliance of one is a enemy o a Huge alliance like that? If so we will still help yes.
[/quote]
yeah they jumped into he world scene without thinking and made many mistakes, you should probably contact the GOONS and ask for their surrender to your forces at once...but be gentle with them they are new to this whole alliance war thing

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='comradev' timestamp='1351719712' post='3047090']
I can smell the fail gravy leaking out of this alliance.
[/quote]This thread seams to reek of Communists. Bump.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]After ending a war that was declared by mistake the IAFG has thrown itself into a war with the powerful alliance of GOON. The nation of Winner12345 did not notify any other IAFG members about this war and still has not. I, ericcarlson founder of the IAFG, have found this information out by many warnings coming in from nations that have noticed my nation and other nations of the IAFG did not know of a war. I will be willing to do any peace talks with GOON and any other alliance that is angry with the IAFG. Our current goal now is to clean up the mess we have made but we will need help. If your alliance/nation is angry with the IAFG or any nation in the IAFG send me a message and hopefully we can end this in a peaceful way. In no way is the IAFG able to take down GOON or defend themselves from GOON. Thank you for your time and please message me with any questions or concerns.[/font][/color]

A Offer of Peace Has been made to the GOONS. In Exchange For Peace, 10 Million Dollars will be split among four members of GOONS, paid for by all 6 Members of IAFG and the Sword Alliance.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1351937806' post='3047982']
ummm do you have 10mil?

what am i saying of course you do..you know you made all that money with all the knowledge you have of this game and how it works in fact 10mil is probably like nothing to you guys, good luck paying those reps :)
[/quote]It`s not final. Where also looking at a 2000 Tech Reperation.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351952861' post='3048009']
It`s not final. Where also looking at a 2000 Tech Reperation.
[/quote]
2k tech? thats about 60mil in tech deals i they are at 3mil for 100 if its 3mil for 50 you'll end up paying 20mill more....also where will you get the tech? i take it GOONS aren't going to be paying you for it or else i would really call it reps

[quote name='comradev' timestamp='1352063216' post='3048582']
He's tried and failed several times at alliance making
[/quote]Life is tough, we laugh, we cry, but then it all comes together, together as one, to live above all else for ever, stopping isn`t a word to me, when it becomes a word to me, i`ll stop, but until then, life will go on-Winner12345.