World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#800000]Hello! I Would like to add my nation in the CNRP map. My nation is currently a "fictional" archipelago comprising 4 islands that do not resemble the geography of any island of the Atlantic, infact there is no such Island where my Capital is pointed at, but for role-play reasons i'd like to see a little dot (as i said size is not relevant as i am not planning to do any expansion roleplay roleplay but merely politics, diplomacy and economy) in the center of the Atlantic Ocean marked as "Empire of the Isles", thank you.[/color]

[color=#800000]PS: If possible could you use the same color i am using here? In alternative i'd like Navy Blue (dark blue) but it doesen't really matter, thank you.[/color]

Edited by Lord Regent Burrows

[color=#800000]Thank you. As i said my country comprises 4 fictional islands so i will roleplay a geography that does not correspond to actual real-world islands, but having 4 islands under control will give me more legitimacy to roleplay my country, so 4 islands of the Azores are enough for me, i don't need the whole archipelago. [/color]

[center][img]http://www.infoplease.com/images/mazores.gif[/img][/center]

[color=#800000]I can see in this map of the Azores archipelago, there is a small island on the north-western corner called "Corvo" which is ironically the name of the protagonist of Dishonored, the PC game that inspired me from creating this nation. I think that Island alone is enough for my roleplay, my country will not see any territorial expansion ever (in the roleplay world) and i only need 1 island to serve as "capital" while the minor islands will only exist for roleplay purpose. [/color]

Edited by Lord Regent Burrows

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1352398177' post='3050158']
The island marked aeon to the south of Avalon (the heard/McDonald group) has been part of my nation's actual territory for a very long time (its not protectorate or white or anything else). I'd appreciate if it was reverted. I understand EM would like his old territory fully represented, but I think there are better ways to do that than creating new issues of the same kind. (Adding islands that aren't visible on the map for one)
[/quote]

I would ask Voodoo Nova about that, as if it's close enough to the coast of California, it could very well be a part of his country (Mexico). Also, this community does not have a tradition of artificial islands, as it's a very grey area. You can pop into #cnrp on coldfront and ask around to see what the rest of the community thinks about an artificial island, but judging by your tech level (134), I would think that a big enough artificial island would be impossible.

Also as a friendly note, you're going to want to change your forum name to either your in game nation name or your in game ruler name, I had a bit of trouble finding your nation in CN search. You can request a mod to do it for you.

[quote name='Vidarr the Terrible' timestamp='1352844971' post='3051955']
Also as a friendly note, you're going to want to change your forum name to either your in game nation name or your in game ruler name, I had a bit of trouble finding your nation in CN search. You can request a mod to do it for you.
[/quote]
I think you definitely want to do that, as I remember that being part of the forum rules.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1352877872' post='3052218']
The Empire protects [b]die[/b] Juden. Our unstoppable war machine is supported by the secret bank of the Rothschilds.
[/quote]
The article 'das' is used for neuter singular, 'die' is used for fem. singular and general plural.

What would also be correct would be 'das Judentum'.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1352900815' post='3052274']
You should really try claiming Israel, I hear the guy that owns it doesn't fight wars.
[/quote]
Don't know, but not only is there Shammy, but even if I'd be desperate for one, I'd ask someone who doesn't give me a headache. Quality > Quantity

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1352794996' post='3051790']
Could you please add mine my country is a minuscule island. expanded with artificial land just of the coast of California. Could you please add it to the map I will send you an image
[/quote]

[quote name='Vidarr the Terrible' timestamp='1352844971' post='3051955']
I would ask Voodoo Nova about that, as if it's close enough to the coast of California, it could very well be a part of his country (Mexico). Also, this community does not have a tradition of artificial islands, as it's a very grey area. You can pop into #cnrp on coldfront and ask around to see what the rest of the community thinks about an artificial island, but judging by your tech level (134), I would think that a big enough artificial island would be impossible.

[/quote]

Listen to this guy.

[s]Since Voodoo is apparently away with real life (and I don't mind, it's much more important), and Winner I believe quit CN, would anyone mind if I claimed Israel? I've been waiting for about two weeks. [/s]

Oh, boy, I thought the map was simply out of date. I looked back and checked and apparently Centurius owned it all along, and he was being sarcastic. I wish it were easier to tell sarcasm over the internet. Nevermind.

Edited by Poseida