Death on high.

[center][img]http://img5.visualizeus.com/thumbs/41/ac/lol,destroy,animals,funny,bird,seagull-41acb12aa7662068ca7427913b180856_h.jpg[/img]

Good evening rulers! Let it be known that Dove isn't here to rustle anyones jammies or to rule the world. We just want to see world peace, although in this quest we know that we must partake in the awful bloodlust that which has plagued TE for so long, it is with tears in our eyes that we do this, alas it is the only way. Peace through strength.

In our noble quest to bring long lasting peace to TE, we must first take out anyone who opposes our views and hath shown themselves to be that of the warmongering ilk, this brings us to the castle halls of Ordo Paradoxia. Once again, it is with saddened hearts and tears in our eyes that we smite down the war loving enemy, but you must remember one thing, the ends will justify the means!

Once our quest is complete and TE is free of bloodshed and bloodlust, I will step down. Until that moment, Death reigns on high in this world.
[/center]

[i]Fourth Horseman[/i]
[img]http://cdn.decalgirl.com/assets/designs/palehorse.jpg[/img]

[quote name=%2526%252339%253BNeSiRsItSiRhC%2526%252339%253B timestamp='1347941365' post='3031346']
It is of our philosophy to allow others to play the game however they please, but to satisfy my curiosity, what are your views? Peace through violence?

- NeS
[/quote]

It is the only way in a world so far gone to the warmongering ilk. this is all they will understand.

Edited by Fourth Horseman

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1347941365' post='3031346']
It is of our philosophy to allow others to play the game however they please, but to satisfy my curiosity, what are your views? Peace through violence?

- NeS
[/quote]
Peace, strength, prosperity :P Sound famlier :ehm:

- The Bomb Man

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1347940881' post='3031344']
I have just one question....

WHat happened to about half of RE's nations?

Good luck in your quest.
[/quote]
They are on my alliance.. Give them time.. Sheesh.. Not as active as you.. jerk

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1347942743' post='3031359']
Not as active as you.. [b]jerk[/b]
[/quote]

Wow, childish name calling when you were not even involved in the convo.

Why?

What have I ever done to you? :)

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1347942947' post='3031362']
Wow, childish name calling when you were not even involved in the convo.

Why?

What have I ever done to you? :)
[/quote]
When you bring RE into the convo.. you bring me in :ph34r:

So many things...

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1347943071' post='3031364']
So many things...
[/quote]

Such as?

So since you have entered, childish attacks and all, what has happened to about half of RE's nations?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1347998549' post='3031504']
I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to have a separate forum account for TE and you are supposed to use your SE one.
[/quote]

I am operating under the assumption that someone recruited someone from [ooc] RL [/ooc] in order to have a spokesman for the AA. It literally requires no effort for that to be made possible.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1348007962' post='3031574']
I am operating under the assumption that someone recruited someone from [ooc] RL [/ooc] in order to have a spokesman for the AA. It literally requires no effort for that to be made possible.
[/quote]
When I posted this I totally, totally thought this thread was about something entirely different than what it really is. Something so far off that I'm actually embarrassed over it, but next time I'll read the thread before posting.

Wow.

Edited by Awesome Dog

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1348034956' post='3031720']
When I posted this I totally, totally thought this thread was about something entirely different than what it really is. Something so far off that I'm actually embarrassed over it, but next time I'll read the thread before posting.

Wow.
[/quote]

Now I'm just curious AD :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1348331955' post='3033083']
I thought this was death on high not turtle on low.
[/quote]

It's hard for some people to be effective. This is their first round in TE, after all (cough, cough).

It's awesome to see the strong blitz and OP turn it around. Keep it up ;)