An Announcement from the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1346594499' post='3027407']
I should have been elected. This is a travesty!

You can't not elect me! You will regret this!
[/quote]
I second this.

Never thought I'd see a krab administration. Or CK nabbing MoD again. The magical mysteries of GATO.

Conkrabulations to everyone!

-Kev

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1346603122' post='3027438']
Congratulations to the newly elected. Particularly Dre4mwe4ver and Azreal: they more than make up for DarthCyfe6 :|
[/quote]

It [i]only[/i] took until page 2? I'm quite disappointed that it took that long for a comment like this. D:

Congratulations to everyone who was elected! I know it's going to be a great term working with everyone here. :)

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1346559421' post='3027326']
I don't need to run to shape the fate of GATO. You know that. So, whenever one of these election things comes out from GATO just remeber that Magic won....again.
[/quote]

Irrefutable proof of GATO's shadow gov. >_>

Congratulations to the government, and specially to kerschbs. One of the best guys I've had the pleasure of working with in the past. :D

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1346609728' post='3027460']
Lets not revisit 2006 for you in particular, k :) /tease
[/quote]

I was gonna make a joke about /inb4 NPO rolls GATO for allowing CK into office, but now it just seems unoriginal. :(

Grats to the new gov, krabs always was secksy.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1346557081' post='3027302']
Damn, you should have stuffed the ballot box Kubla like this one AC I know! [look I'm cool too]
[/quote]

If you want to talk about electoral fraud in GATO for the purpose of anything but trolling, you should try pointing fingers at other Administrators, not TimLee. Of course, that would require more than just talking crap on anyone who was a part of the GATO gov in 2011, so I doubt you have the ability to be any more fair/balanced than Faux News.

The past is the past though, and regardless of what alliance you run off to, I doubt you will learn that. We will continue to see you make an ass out of yourself anytime GATO's name appears anywhere. So good day to ya sir, I'm going to go back to just reading and laughing at your post.

Congrats to all of you elected! Especially Dreamwever and Wes, two of the hardest working mofos in the alliance. Oh, and Rishabu you still owe me tech from 4 months ago. xD