An Announcement from the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Dre4mwe4ver

[center][img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/GATO_MoDA/Headers/bannerga.png[/img][/center]

"Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last. Wake me up..." um... nevermind, let's keep this short:

The strength of democracy lies in the voice of the people, and the General Assembly of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization has spoken. Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, it is my honor to present the election results for the September-October High Gov term and the 57th Congress of GATO:

[quote][center][b]Assembly Chairman[/b]
Kerschbs

[b]Minister of Defense[/b]
Chris_Kaos

[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b]
Dre4mwe4ver

[b]Minister of Finance[/b]
DarthCyfe6

[b]Minister of Domestic Affairs[/b]
Overlord Wes

[b]Congress[/b]
Azreal (Temporary Speaker)
Almighty Seth
Daedalus27
E-N-S
James Wilson
Maxfiles
Rishabh Tatiraju[/center][/quote]

Congratulations to those who won, and well done to those who ran!

o/ GATO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all those elected.

:wub: Kerschbs and the rest of Government.

Special shout-out to Kubla who lost in a rout of epic proportions. Only incumbent Assembly Chairman I can recall losing an election in a few years. [See? I can do it too.]

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1346556266' post='3027299']

Special shout-out to Kubla who lost in a rout of epic proportions. Only incumbent Assembly Chairman I can recall losing an election in a few years. [See? I can do it too.]
[/quote]

Damn, you should have stuffed the ballot box Kubla like this one AC I know! [look I'm cool too]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1346557081' post='3027302']
Damn, you should have stuffed the ballot box Kubla like this one AC I know! [look I'm cool too]
[/quote]
Heh. I don't want to rehash this, but find any proof of electoral fraud in any of my terms as Assembly Chairman or any other position and I'll retract all my statements. In the simplest of terms. You won't find anything.

However, Mr. Khan brought it on himself to use his position of Assembly Chairman in an attempt to perform character assassination over seven weeks after I had departed the alliance and went inactive. I post maybe once or twice a week? I have no interest in going back and fourth with you. If you can bring some validity to your claims. I am all ears otherwise it is meaningless posturing. My points don't dabble in the realm of falsehood he got routed and he deserved every bit of it.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1346557555' post='3027307']
However, Mr. Khan brought it on himself to use his position of Assembly Chairman in an attempt to perform character assassination over seven weeks after I had departed the alliance and went inactive.[/quote]

Character assassination in GATO! OMG! This is crazy guys. Like this has never happened before. You're so special Timmy. Everyone wanting to take shots at you. Why would anyone do that just for political gain....oh wait a second. That happens all the time. :rolleyes:

[quote]I post maybe once or twice a week? I have no interest in going back and fourth with you. If you can bring some validity to your claims.
[/quote]

Back and 4th? What about back and fifth? or back and third? oh oh back and forth......

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='chachonimrod' timestamp='1346557858' post='3027312']
This is a BOMB line-up. Only one missing is Lanore!
[/quote]

Lanore is returning as a Deputy AC, as am I and manis_b, so he's just unelected. The best kind of power!

Congrats everyone, it'll be a fun term I'm sure.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1346557789' post='3027311']
Character assassination in GATO! OMG! This is crazy guys. Like this has never happened before why would anyone do that just for political gain....oh wait a second. That happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Back and 4th? What about back and fifth? or back and third? oh oh back and forth......
[/quote]
In the manner of which he did it? It does not occur in GATO. That is how you go from potential reelection to being routed.

In terms to your second response, I see you hit a new low in terms of desperate need to feel validation. Congrats you saw a simple spelling error and attempted to turn it into some sort of epic sentence of superiority. Real bad ass over here. Anyways this thread is about election results.

Congrats to all of those elected and those that have already been appointed as DAC's. I know you'll serve the Global Alliance very well over these next two months and beyond.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1346558233' post='3027315']
In terms to your second response, I see you hit a new low in terms of desperate need to feel validation. Congrats you saw a simple spelling error and attempted to turn it into some sort of epic sentence of superiority. Real bad ass over here. Anyways this thread is about election results.
[/quote]

Considering your former posts were all about how Kubla said something mean about you, and you needed to let the world know; I don't think you have any room to talk about someone seeking "validation".

Congrats to Krabs though.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1346559050' post='3027321']
I win again.
[/quote]

Magic when are you going to run again? How is your fan club supposed to have anything to cheer about when you just chill and don't do anything. :(

(also not being mean. I'm being serious. :'( )

Edited by Omniscient1

If there is anyone in GATO who is deserving of the AC spot it is Kerschbs. He has served faithfully for many years in many positions even as one of my DAC's way back when. Congrats to you sir! I look forward to your leadership.

Congrats to everyone else. I'm excited to see what GATO will do over the next 2 months.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1346556266' post='3027299']

[/quote]

I was going to say "inb4 timlee posts something about kubla" but alas... :rolleyes: