Citadel announcement

It became fashionable to make an alliance announcement, so I've decided to support the trend :)

On the 3d of August our top nation at the time had been raided by The Landlord, who was #1 nation in TE.
It was one week after our last war.

Our policy always was to stand up to bullies and defend any of our members raided.
Any raid is being considered as a war declaration by a raiding nation on our entire alliance.

The same happened this time. Landlord's nation came down from being #1 to #378 at the time of posting.
Citadel considers Landlord's nation as hostile to Citadel and it will be treated as such for the remainder of the current round.

Bringing down the strongest in TE nation took it's toll on our small alliance -it required efforts of nearly a third of Citadel members. I personally was being nuked daily and just got out of anarchy.

Anyway, we'll do it every time when aggression against any member of Citadel happens.

Looking at the history of Landlord's raids, it's really disheartning to see, that all but one of members from other alliances, even bigger than Citadel, behaved like sheep and just gave him what he wanted. No pride, despite very ambitious alliance names.
"Silence of the Lambs" indeed.
The only one who resisted and thus helped us, was komaa from "Fluffy Clouds". My respect, mate.

Landlord is a member of WAPA. If by raiding Citadel he had a WAPA gov. aproval - it was a hostile act.
If he acted without gov. approval - I wonder how do you manage your members? By letting them run amok and being burdened with a somewhat capped judgement?

Anyway, I'd like to suggest to other small alliances, who are ready to fight the raiders, to contact me.
I'm thinking about creating an anti-raiding coalition for the next round, where we could help each other in repelling such single raids with an optional fight against alliances, which are harboring such "terrorists", should they try and help their raiders.
There will be many conditions and strings attached, like you should have no less than 10 members, ready to fight ect.
If I know you well, we'll have a deal straight away; if not, there will be needed a "probation time", during which your alliance will be monitored before committing to anything.

Just a thought. Citadel will be quite fine on it's own.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1344804816' post='3021361']
What this man said
[/quote]
Swatch0, when people [b]really[/b] don't care, they just ignore the thread , keep their mouth shut and mind their own business.
As I usually do in other threads.

Now, isn't it a breach of forum regulations to avoid indicating your nation/ruler name? I don't see your nation on TE, just looking at your profile.
Please fix it.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1344839630' post='3021541']
Swatch0, when people [b]really[/b] don't care, they just ignore the thread , keep their mouth shut and mind their own business.
As I usually do in other threads.

Now, isn't it a breach of forum regulations to avoid indicating your nation/ruler name? I don't see your nation on TE, just looking at your profile.
Please fix it.
[/quote]

Sorry sir, but I is not you

and thank you. I changed it and also said hey in game :P

Edited by Swatch0

Everyone knows or should know that Kong and I have some personal issues. Now Citadel and OP along with AP coalition and TFK find themseleves fighting on the same side against RE. It is important for all of us to work together and coordinate. Kong I have attempted to PM you in regards to coordinating a counter tonight but you hold onto your personal feelings over the well being of your AA, I am willing for the sake of OP to put things on the back burner. I ask you to put your personal feelings aside for the welfare of your AA as a whole.

Straight from the babe's mouth... [02:00] <+Stelios> but we have numbers.. will you be able to get TFK and Citadel to work with you?
They are banking that we will not work together. Let's prove them wrong.

Now with my messages being blocked I have to resort to using this medium. If any Citadel member wishes to fight back in an organized manner please PM myself or Cowboytx, we are working on counter assignments and our guys will coordinate with you. OP will fight with you and we will not give in or abandon you. We fight together or we die trying, preferably let's make RE soldiers die :)

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1344871422' post='3021597']
They are banking that we will not work together. Let's prove them wrong.
[/quote]

So cute!!! :P

So now kuteeram is a hero for fighting against Landlord... Well, let me tell you another side of komaa, which could have actually seen him on the receiving end of such action. He spied on me earlier in the round while we were in our first war with RE.

He said he was looking to raid me and wasted a spy operation without checking first that I had already all my war slots full. That noob (lulz) also got caught (that's how we know obviously) and lost 20 spies (worth the $200k that he could have raided).

I convinced others to let it go... He came very close to being rolled by LE. Komaa is no different than Landlord, and oh looky here, he has joined Roman Empire, so was him spying me during our war against RE a coincidence, or has he been Stelios' handyman all along???

I don't post on the OWF much, because it's a cesspool of hypocrisy disguised in "honor". I will take this opportunity, however, to throw myself into the mud and try to use the most popular words [i]pathetic[/i] and [i]hypocrisy[/i] enough to make this a valid post.

[quote name='kong92']behaved like sheep - - No pride - - "Silence of the Lambs" indeed.[/quote]
This is a great example of the pompous, hypocritical language used often around here. "Everybody else is bad, we are great." I would like to introduce another word to the OWF: [b]sense[/b]. It does not make sense to fight everyone all the time! Choosing your battles is wisdom.

It took a toll indeed. Frank was in the top NS loss stats at -7k. Was it sensible? Sure you sent a message, but at what cost? Does it guarantee you don't get raided or rogued later? No. Are you now weaker for alliance war? Yes. Was it sensible?

Also, I would like to ask something... Why is Citadel again here? When [b]kong[/b] ragequit CN two rounds ago, he swore never to run an alliance in TE again. Yet somehow inexplicably Citadel is back. We deserve an explanation!

This brings me to other subjects I want to discuss, first of course the war strategy of the Roman Empire. Somebody asked if [b]Stelios[/b] really declared on the lowest targets he could and the answer is a big fat [b]YES[/b]. That's what all the top nations of Roman Empire do!

It's their standard approach. In their wars the top nations of RE are always extremely pathetically hitting targets at the very bottom end of their range! In effect, alliance wars are only a series of raids for them. That's the chosen method of how they get so big.

For example, Mr Limpit did it in the first war. Stelios himself, TweetleDee and Lord Nikon and so on in the second. Pretty much all of their top nations did. Same seems to continue now. [b]Pathetic[/b]. No respect earned whatsoever! [b]Just pathetic[/b]. Let's now take a look at some quotes.

[indent]"BTW my other targets(the assigned ones) were way bigger than me. One was ranked 6 and the other was ranked 14, my rank on the other hand was close to 40" - zephyrmaten (India)[/indent]

[indent]"Good lord, stop bawwing about down declares. I up declared on three targets last war, and was down declared twice. Get over it." - Cao Pai (Osiria)[/indent]

The other half of the RE strategy appears to be that they have their middle tier fight harder opponents, to allow the 50 % down declares by all the top nations. [b]Pathetic![/b] Additionally, the cannon fodder doesn't even seem to understand how the top of RE throws them under the bus.

It is unfortunate that the RE leadership has actually succeeded in brainwashing their members to even defend this [b]deplorable[/b] strategy. Or maybe they just aren't looking what their top nations are doing and then make themselves look stupid in public.

[quote name='Paul711']with my messages being blocked[/quote]
Really? Someone blocking his fighting partner... That's interesting after kong patronizing me for avoiding him after I had my falling out with him. I guess many people apply different standards to themselves than they do to others. Once again, I guess... Hypocrisy?

Or wait... Kong, is that your pride? You are prepared to do harm to yourself, your alliance and your mates due to your pride. Yeah, that's great. At least you aren't a lamb. You have pride. No sense, but at least plenty of pride, which is a cardinal sin, btw.

Also reminds me of the time when a horrible person called [b]chaos reigns[/b] blocked me when I was trying to handle a raiding issue. Instead of cooperating, he was rude to me and insulted me, bringing great irony to the name of his alliance.

There are plenty of awful people in here, such as those who have no qualms about nuking non-nuclear nations, for example [b]MuadDib[/b]. Of course some situations may require this, but not fighting a nation that you can even beat conventionally.

I was extremely happy to see another ludicrous person called [b]Alias Cheese[/b] rogued a while ago. Last round he gave a big speech on the OWF about "ridiculous round end down declares" and guess what he did 10 days after that himself...

That's right. As his round end war he attacked 3 of the weakest opponents he could find! I was one of those and already at war had less than 1k infra when he attacked. He had 3k! The other two too were below 2k each.

Furthermore, he had full 20 nukes and all of his targets were non-nuclear. Talk about the epitome of hypocrisy! It's simply pathetic how somebody can act. First complains about others and then does the exact same to the fullest possible extent!

I have been preparing this rant for some time and now was a good time to post it. I do not personally harbor animosity towards the people I have named here. I just wanted to make these example cases known amongst Steveans.

Once again, the pathetic down declares are how some people play it. It's possible. But do not pretend to be something that you aren't. If you are a pathetic down declarer, then don't present yourself as something different.

I could also mention Stelios making comments about Killer Cruiser using SUN for his personal purposes. Let's add to this the way Roman Empire misabuses the bulk of their member base for the goals of the top tier. One more time, everyone: [b]HYPOCRISY[/b]!

I predict that I must explicitly specify that I am not upset about having to fight RE twice. That's not the cause of my criticism. I recognize the loss of first targets the second time and I naturally enjoyed throwing nukes at Stelios & co. a lot!

Ok. I hope I remembered to use the words [i]pathetic[/i] and [i]hypocrisy[/i] enough. They certainly apply to many around here. If you want to be bad, be bad, but don't pretend to be something else. Enjoy your experience! I wish end to suffering for all sentient beings.

[size="3"][b]Edit 1[/b][/size]

I am correcting my earlier statement that Kuteeram had joined RE. It was my erroneous "observation". Such had not happened and I apologize for the mistake!

Also, thanks to RE for choosing other targets than Catharsis and LE for once... Finally, hi Stelios.

[size="3"][b]Edit 2[/b][/size]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0]Friday[/url] is here! To avoid spamming the forum too much, I am instead adding this edit. I have no desire to argue with kong either, but I must say something still.

I do not hate [b]kong[/b]. I never have and I am not planning to in the future. He has mentioned this a few times and I do not know whence it comes. I've never indicated anything to that effect.

I remember TE was going to end in March and you went to TPC. But Citadel came back in June. That's an entirely different story. But I guess you needed the power. Couldn't live without commendanting!

I was just ripping into you for fun, especially since you made those remarks about never returning to TE, but you really never left, like you promised... Just relax and don't take yourself so seriously.

Hold and behold (or something) the moment a RE nation gets down declared, the whining begins (it was also only 36 % down). I guess when the shoe is on the other foot, it's squeezing your toes, [b]Janine[/b]?

Let's recap the story. RE keeps doing 50 % down declares over and over. When somebody bigger attacks a RE nation, they have the indecency and nerve to get butthurt and start hurling abuse at you. This requires one more instance...

[b]EPITOME OF HYPOCRISY![/b]

I hope RE will be realized again in the future as a respectable alliance. I am not entirely happy with some other things done by some others either, so let's just try to get over ourselves and so on. Everyone, have a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD5HfM3DZt8]nice weekend[/url]! (kong included)

[indent][size="5"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEW2tQLNpGA]LAFAYETTE ESCADRILLE UNOFFICIAL WAR MUSIC[/url][/size][/indent]

Edited by Gyume Tenzen Konchog

[quote name='Gyume Tenzen Konchog' timestamp='1344977797' post='3021953']
So now kuteeram is a hero for fighting against Landlord... Well, let me tell you another side of komaa, which could have actually seen him on the receiving end of such action. He spied on me earlier in the round while we were in our first war with RE.

He said he was looking to raid me and wasted a spy operation without checking first that I had already all my war slots full. That noob (lulz) also got caught (that's how we know obviously) and lost 20 spies (worth the $200k that he could have raided).

I convinced others to let it go... He came very close to being rolled by LE. Komaa is no different than Landlord, and oh looky here, he has joined Roman Empire, so was him spying me during our war against RE a coincidence, or has he been Stelios' handyman all along???

I don't post on the OWF much, because it's a cesspool of hypocrisy disguised in "honor". I will take this opportunity, however, to throw myself into the mud and try to use the most popular words [i]pathetic[/i] and [i]hypocrisy[/i] enough to make this a valid post.

This is a great example of the pompous, hypocritical language used often around here. "Everybody else is bad, we are great." I would like to introduce another word to the OWF: [b]sense[/b]. It does not make sense to fight everyone all the time! Choosing your battles is wisdom.

It took a toll indeed. Frank was in the top NS loss stats at -7k. Was it sensible? Sure you sent a message, but at what cost? Does it guarantee you don't get raided or rogued later? No. Are you now weaker for alliance war? Yes. Was it sensible?

Also, I would like to ask something... Why is Citadel again here? When [b]kong[/b] ragequit CN two rounds ago, he swore never to run an alliance in TE again. Yet somehow inexplicably Citadel is back. We deserve an explanation!

This brings me to other subjects I want to discuss, first of course the war strategy of the Roman Empire. Somebody asked if [b]Stelios[/b] really declared on the lowest targets he could and the answer is a big fat [b]YES[/b]. That's what all the top nations of Roman Empire do!

It's their standard approach. In their wars the top nations of RE are always extremely pathetically hitting targets at the very bottom end of their range! In effect, alliance wars are only a series of raids for them. That's the chosen method of how they get so big.

For example, Mr Limpit did it in the first war. Stelios himself, TweetleDee and Lord Nikon and so on in the second. Pretty much all of their top nations did. Same seems to continue now. [b]Pathetic[/b]. No respect earned whatsoever! [b]Just pathetic[/b]. Let's now take a look at some quotes.

[indent]"BTW my other targets(the assigned ones) were way bigger than me. One was ranked 6 and the other was ranked 14, my rank on the other hand was close to 40" - zephyrmaten (India)[/indent]

[indent]"Good lord, stop bawwing about down declares. I up declared on three targets last war, and was down declared twice. Get over it." - Cao Pai (Osiria)[/indent]

The other half of the RE strategy appears to be that they have their middle tier fight harder opponents, to allow the 50 % down declares by all the top nations. [b]Pathetic![/b] Additionally, the cannon fodder doesn't even seem to understand how the top of RE throws them under the bus.

It is unfortunate that the RE leadership has actually succeeded in brainwashing their members to even defend this [b]deplorable[/b] strategy. Or maybe they just aren't looking what their top nations are doing and then make themselves look stupid in public.

Really? Someone blocking his fighting partner... That's interesting after kong patronizing me for avoiding him after I had my falling out with him. I guess many people apply different standards to themselves than they do to others. Once again, I guess... Hypocrisy?

Or wait... Kong, is that your pride? You are prepared to do harm to yourself, your alliance and your mates due to your pride. Yeah, that's great. At least you aren't a lamb. You have pride. No sense, but at least plenty of pride, which is a cardinal sin, btw.

Also reminds me of the time when a horrible person called [b]chaos reigns[/b] blocked me when I was trying to handle a raiding issue. Instead of cooperating, he was rude to me and insulted me, bringing great irony to the name of his alliance.

There are plenty of awful people in here, such as those who have no qualms about nuking non-nuclear nations, for example [b]MuadDib[/b]. Of course some situations may require this, but not fighting a nation that you can even beat conventionally.

I was extremely happy to see another ludicrous person called [b]Alias Cheese[/b] rogued a while ago. Last round he gave a big speech on the OWF about "ridiculous round end down declares" and guess what he did 10 days after that himself...

That's right. As his round end war he attacked 3 of the weakest opponents he could find! I was one of those and already at war had less than 1k infra when he attacked. He had 3k! The other two too were below 2k each.

Furthermore, he had full 20 nukes and all of his targets were non-nuclear. Talk about the epitome of hypocrisy! It's simply pathetic how somebody can act. First complains about others and then does the exact same to the fullest possible extent!

I have been preparing this rant for some time and now was a good time to post it. I do not personally harbor animosity towards the people I have named here. I just wanted to make these example cases known amongst Steveans.

Once again, the pathetic down declares are how some people play it. It's possible. But do not pretend to be something that you aren't. If you are a pathetic down declarer, then don't present yourself as something different.

I could also mention Stelios making comments about Killer Cruiser using SUN for his personal purposes. Let's add to this the way Roman Empire misabuses the bulk of their member base for the goals of the top tier. One more time, everyone: [b]HYPOCRISY[/b]!

I predict that I must explicitly specify that I am not upset about having to fight RE twice. That's not the cause of my criticism. I recognize the loss of first targets the second time and I naturally enjoyed throwing nukes at Stelios & co. a lot!

Ok. I hope I remembered to use the words [i]pathetic[/i] and [i]hypocrisy[/i] enough. They certainly apply to many around here. If you want to be bad, be bad, but don't pretend to be something else. Enjoy your experience! I wish end to suffering for all sentient beings.
[/quote]
if Kong wont lead his AA into we will do it for him. All Citadel that wish to fight, we will gladly coordinate with you.

A friend of mine has contacted me with a concern, that there is a lot of mud being thrown at me here and that I'd better do something.
For the sake of members of TE like him, whom I respect I'm rsponding with this:

1. Coordinating a fight

I have a very hard time in RL and what's more, my priorities have changed dramatically. I'm unable to be very active at the times when it's a norm for cooperation - especially updates and in TE in general.
The first day of war Aditya, our Officer, advised us on the forum, that OP asked to coordinate. I've posted a response to our members - go ahead and coordinate, because I can't. One of the current Citadel members is a former OP member and if OP wants to check it out, go ahead and ask him - I hope they would trust him.
In general, it was bad timing for most of us. WE are hardly coordinating among ourseves.

2. Paul from OP

Unfortunatelly, he has a OP's FA job. We've had our difference of opinions, as he said, a few times in the past.

However, last time was something different. During our negotiations on IRC in private he didn't like what I said. Mind you, I wasn't offensive or rude.
He decided to go to the public #paradoxte channel and [b]deliberately[/b] insulted me in a offensive language, which can't be repeated here due to the moderation requirements.
He also told me never ever contact him again and told me to leave OP's channel.
It happened just a few days prior to a war.

I must say, that I can't do much through internet - the way I would've responded to such an insult in RL - but I deeply despise this person and I'm not going to answer his posts or talk to him or any other ways of communication.

3. Gyume Tenzen Konchog:

3.1 I don't know the guy who helped us to destroy the raider. It's my first time meeting him and he behaved the way I respected him.
Once we meet again and he does something I don't like, I'll gain more knowledge. It's the way of life. I liked you too at some stage, till found out more.

3.2 Why Citadel and I are still here?
It was on the forums, all explained. One reason - TE was under threat of closing down, so I've decided to help to keep the game going. Second - a few members of Citadel asked me and an old friend of mine, kulomascovia, returned back to CN. Unfortunatelly, it lasted only 1.5 rounds :(. He left both TE and SE again. RL...

Once TE was the means to distract me from certain things in RL, it served it's purpose and I'm at a different stage now. I've promised to help one TE friend of mine next round, so I'll be here. After that - who knows. Neither I nor Citadel are here forever.

3.3 I regretted when you left. I don't regret now. I still believe spiritiality and hatred can't coexist together. Spirituality is rising a person above all crap around, hatered destroys this person. It's your problem, that you don't get it.
I'm patronising? Yes, because I believe I've been around long enough and seen more things to comprehend something.

I hope you don't blow into LE's face one day the way you do on a regular basis.

3.4. Fighting the raiders and our NS.

I'm in TE not for hoarding pixels, but for experience and fun.
Getting down #1 TE nation was both. Frank gained some experience and had fun too lol

I didn't try to dodge bullets this round and took as it came. It's good for training too. I saw RE coming, but didn't try to engage another AA in our own war.
To be honest, I've expected more than one day of peaceful development, but hey - that's life

3.5 The rest of your post is not connected to me or Citadel, but let me say - because it's in a thread about Citadel:

you have hard time coping with real people's behaviour and probably RL in general.
Nobody is perfect, but some are more imperfect than others and it comes down to deeper feeings.

I'm not interested in continuing this thread. I definitely not going to get involved into fruitless polemics.

I have RL to pay attention to. I fI missed something to respond to - tough.

Cheers all the rest (Paul and Gyume Tenzen Konchog excluded)

Absolute BS, you know and I know it. You are presenting half the facts in a way to cover up your own personal agenda.

1st...you are not too busy to launch a nuke on a mutual target with you at 91 tech and me at 450, what sense does that make?

2nd...Our private convo got moved to the public chat becuase the last private convo we had prior to that you accused me of blackmailing you. When all I did was offer our word not to hit Citadel, word that you actively sought from us, in exchange for help with a problem that we couldn't take care of because the targets were too small and most of us were in nuke anarchy. That is not blackmail that is negotiation. Your accusations just forced the issue, we are done with you. Don't make me post the logs everything I just said is an abridged version of the truth.

3rd... I even tried reaching out to you last night via a third party practically begging for you to coordinate with us and your response was basically for OP to F&*$ off.

Now you we are where we are at. It is no wonder so many of your former members dislike you so much, it is either your way or the high way. Well I think I speak for most of OP when I say take a hike and best of luck to any AA that you run in the future because we don't forget nor do we forgive.

I've changed my mind, I want your AA and everyone else to see what happened that was so bad that Kong would allow his narrow-mindedness and ego to let his AA burn rather than help fight against a common foe. Keep in mind the context of the convo.. OP was fighting TFK/Hellas and Kong exchanged a few PMs (nothing nasty or anything) requesting OP's word that we would not hit Citadel. We politely declined because we wish our word to mean something and do not wish to give it out nonchalantly. We at that point did tell him that Citadel had nothing to fear from OP though.

About 2 days after our wars ended we accepted an applicant and he was attacked byt 3 Barbarian nations. Many of us were either to big or still suffering from nuke effects to hit the nations so I approached Kong. Here is the exchange......

Session Start: Sun Aug 05 22:48:22 2012
Session Ident: kong_busy
01[22:48] <paul711> have you decided on your war plans yet?
[22:49] <kong_busy> I've pm-ed Hal
01[22:49] <paul711> I only ask because I am in a position to offer you that promise in exchange for hitting someone for us
[22:49] <kong_busy> We got too much damage and have quite a few noobs
[22:49] <kong_busy> what promise?
01[22:50] <paul711> not to hit citadel, isnt that what you were wanting in your PMs to me
[22:50] <kong_busy> it depends on the time range and which alliance
01[22:50] <paul711> Barbarians
[22:51] <kong_busy> when?
01[22:51] <paul711> they have hit an applicant of ours and many of us are still in nuke effects and have to collect
[22:51] <kong_busy> september would be fine?
01[22:51] <paul711> you can crush them
[22:52] <kong_busy> we are busy with Landlord and most active like myself can't attack
[22:53] <kong_busy> I can do it in September
[22:53] <kong_busy> in a long war to the round end
[22:53] <kong_busy> if you like
01[22:53] <paul711> ok but I still have to respond to this
[22:53] <kong_busy> np
01[22:53] <paul711> you have my word, OP will not mess with Citadel
[22:54] <kong_busy> I just don't have much time due to the personal circumstances
[22:54] <kong_busy> ok, Paul
01[22:54] <paul711> ok
[22:55] <kong_busy> do you have some sort of plans regarding GTK?
01[22:55] <paul711> no
[22:55] <kong_busy> kk, just asking
01[22:55] <paul711> I usually just BS with him, he is in LE
[22:56] <kong_busy> I've trained him in Citadel , but he decided to hate me and left lol
01[22:56] <paul711> and the guy from Hellas too?
[22:57] <kong_busy> Alexandros - yes
[22:57] <kong_busy> but GTK left without false pretences, so I'm ok with that
[22:57] <kong_busy> Alexandros has been lying
[22:57] <kong_busy> so, I'm no friend of Hellas
[22:58] <kong_busy> lol
[22:58] <kong_busy> k, I htg
[22:59] <kong_busy> later
01[22:59] <paul711> later
Session Close: Sun Aug 05 23:22:20 2012

Session Start: Mon Aug 06 00:55:26 2012
[00:55] Session Ident: kong_busy (Coldfront, paul711) (Mibbit@coldfront-9AEEE358.dyn.iinet.net.au)
[00:55] <kong_busy> I'm back and pm-ed Hal with another complaint on you lol
01[00:55] <paul711> what now
[00:56] <kong_busy> your approach is rather offensive - looks like a blackmail: you attack those guys, then we don't attack you. I'm doing OP a favour, I'm not afraid of OP attacking us. See the difference?
01[00:57] <paul711> whatever man, I have tried numerous times. no wonder noone likes you
[00:57] <kong_busy> lol
Session Close: Mon Aug 06 00:57:56 2012

Session Start: Mon Aug 06 00:58:13 2012
[00:58] Session Ident: kong_busy (Coldfront, paul711) (Mibbit@coldfront-9AEEE358.dyn.iinet.net.au)
[00:58] <kong_busy> noone?Sounds very pessimistic
Session Close: Mon Aug 06 00:58:36 2012

Session Start: Mon Aug 06 00:58:40 2012
[00:58] Session Ident: kong_busy (Coldfront, paul711) (Mibbit@coldfront-9AEEE358.dyn.iinet.net.au)
[00:58] <kong_busy> you are insane, Paul
[00:58] <kong_busy> to say such things in public
Session Close: Mon Aug 06 01:09:24 2012

So in order to end all confusion and getting tired of being accused of stuff by Kong I went to our public channel and we argued.

Edit: Grammer

Edited by paul711

...and everybody can see, that I was polite, which doesn't justify your foul language. Why am I still talking to you? Tsk-tsk

Regarding your threats - I guess I'm next in line after WAPA has been utterly destroyed.
Your threats are not OP's threats though, unless Hal will confirm it...he is the man I respect, as well as Thomas.
Now, back to nuking for a few minutes.

I'm not reading all of that drivel, but per the OP*, I have a question.

How do you expect to have a coalition against raiders when you insist not to fight wars? Are you going to collectively turtle at the first sign of calamity?

* OP = original post, not the amazing AA of the same initialism.

Edited by Awesome Dog

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1345008075' post='3022088']
Logs are not complete. I wonder who will deal with you, when you are revealing conversations, supposed to be private.
[/quote]
They are 100% intact and complete, notice the start time, the logouts, and there are no time gaps between responses.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1345064251' post='3022220']
I'm not reading all of that drivel, but per the OP*, I have a question.

How do you expect to have a coalition against raiders when you insist not to fight wars? Are you going to collectively turtle at the first sign of calamity?

* OP = original post, not the amazing AA of the same initialism.
[/quote]
You lost me there