Peace Time

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1344088123' post='3018441']
Actually no, since we imposed terms on you it technically isn't "white peace."
[/quote]
actually yes, anything other then a no re-entry clause is generally considered white peace...
also
[quote]2) NPL and CRAP hereby agree to [u][b]white peace[/b][/u] with Int and agree to not re-enter the conflict on any front or provide war aid.[/quote]
ProTip: reading the OP is always a good starting point before posting in a thread

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1344050713' post='3018318']
DOOD!!!

Next war, lend me those badmitten players you had posted at the borders. Those guys were [b]AWESOME[/b] deflecting my nukes!! And stop by Bananagrad for our signature banana vodka at the Singer Memorial Karaoke Grill.
[/quote]

yah, they were so good that i sent them to the Olympics, and other teams started throwing matches to avoid facing them ha

and i'll def stop by...i'll bring some rum so we can make some banana daiquiris as well as partake in your banana vodka...

[/quote]
Then why specify NPL and CRAP as ending their conflict with Int with "white peace" when all other combatants on this side were required to acknowledge defeat?

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1344091697' post='3018459']
yah, they were so good that i sent them to the Olympics, and other teams started throwing matches to avoid facing them ha

and i'll def stop by...i'll bring some rum so we can make some banana daiquiris as well as partake in your banana vodka...
[/quote]
Hope they get gold, they were that good. I hadda shoot off what, a 6-pack to get 1 through?

Daiquiris sounds like serious plan, comrade. Drinks on me.

[quote]Then why specify NPL and CRAP as ending their conflict with Int with "white peace" when all other combatants on this side were required to acknowledge defeat?
[/quote]

Because we're benevolent commies like that.

No re-entry, no financial assistance to allies... one of us had terms and the other one didn't. Pretty clear what that means, but we saw no reason to make anyone "admit defeat" since it's kind of implied. No need to rub anything in because you guys held your own and were pretty classy on the dance floor. :P

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[/quote]

I wouldn't go bragging about the terms here to anyone. Mostly your side leaves with empty pockets and lameass gladiator sport because someone was butthurt that their upper tier didn't get enough war.

Sure, alliances should fight like they actually want to fight, I get that. But I wasn't a fan of the concept of staged competitions to end a war the first time and I'm not going to change my mind now.

This could have been an honorable end to fighting and for some of you it is. For the rest...meh.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1344095355' post='3018476']
I wouldn't go bragging about the terms here to anyone.
[/quote]

Let's not jump the gun now. He was clarifying, not bragging. -_-

I wouldn't go bragging about the terms here to anyone. Mostly your side leaves with empty pockets and lameass gladiator sport because someone was butthurt that their upper tier didn't get enough war.

Sure, alliances should fight like they actually want to fight, I get that. But I wasn't a fan of the concept of staged competitions to end a war the first time and I'm not going to change my mind now.

This could have been an honorable end to fighting and for some of you it is. For the rest...meh.
[/quote]

5 alliances pre-empted us and lost. 4 of them got off with a surrender/no re-entry/no aid clause and one gets to duel us for a cycle since they mostly remained in peacemode. You're seriously going to complain about the terms here? Wow, I can't wait to see how merciful your alliance is once you start winning wars; white peace for all?

[i]Now [/i]can Europa cancel all the other side treaties they never intend to ever honor?

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1344102003' post='3018513']
5 alliances pre-empted us and lost. 4 of them got off with a surrender/no re-entry/no aid clause and one gets to duel us for a cycle since they mostly remained in peacemode. You're seriously going to complain about the terms here? Wow, I can't wait to see how merciful your alliance is once you start winning wars; white peace for all?
[/quote]
Although Hal isn't Ai gov, actually yes, white peace for all is pretty much what Hal has always advocated.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1344109030' post='3018537']
[i]Now [/i]can Europa cancel all the other side treaties they never intend to ever honor?
[/quote]
It's funny to see you admonishing others for which side they fought on from your high horse of neutrality.

I wouldn't go bragging about the terms here to anyone. Mostly your side leaves with empty pockets[/quote]
No one wanted reps.

[quote]lameass gladiator sport because someone was butthurt that their upper tier didn't get enough war. [/quote]
Making people have some of their upper tier fight instead of just letting them get away with having them all in peace for the entire war is so awful.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1344109219' post='3018538']
It's funny to see you admonishing others for which side they fought on from your high horse of neutrality.
[/quote]
Cult of Justitia neutral, [i]hah![/i]
This is outdated but it does the job ([url="http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/CoJ/CoJ_web.png"]link[/url]) As it happens, enough people were dead set on not enabling MK that we didn't have to bother with this war.
Far from neutral, we have simply taken great pains to ensure that we have a coherent FP that prevents a constant stream of helping some of our allies beat the snot out of some of our other allies, unlike Europa.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1344109571' post='3018541']
Cult of Justitia neutral, [i]hah![/i]
This is outdated but it does the job ([url="http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/CoJ/CoJ_web.png"]link[/url]) As it happens, enough people were dead set on not enabling MK that we didn't have to bother with this war.
Far from neutral, we have simply taken great pains to ensure that we have a coherent FP that prevents a constant stream of helping some of our allies beat the snot out of some of our other allies, unlike Europa.
[/quote]

Azaghul wasn't inferring your alliance is a neutral alliance in the sense of GPA. He's mocking you for whining and !@#$%*ing about the horrible oppressive nature of Oppressive Hegemony TM while sitting neutral on the sidelines of this war. As am I. Put your money where your mouth is

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1344109938' post='3018544']
Azaghul wasn't inferring your alliance is a neutral alliance in the sense of GPA. He's mocking you for whining and !@#$%*ing about the horrible oppressive nature of Oppressive Hegemony TM while sitting neutral on the sidelines of this war. As am I. Put your money where your mouth is
[/quote]
I eagerly await a current whiny or !@#$%*y quote from Schattenmann about the ~evil hegemony~ While we toyed with the idea, CoJ didn't enter this war precisely because we did not judge it to be worth our time or in line with our ideologies. I know, I know, it's almost too weird for you--a member of Deinos--to understand that there are organizations which determine their course of action based upon ideologies, politics, etc. You can read more via the link in my sig.

Edited by Schattenmann