Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my... this is sad.

Moo... he was such a terrible hateful manipulative psychopath IN CHARACTER... and I do truly mean all these words as a compliment.

And a truly nice person and kind person IN REAL LIFE / OUT OF CHARACTER.

I loved this contradiction. And no CN player can deny that the times in which Moo ruled this game with an iron fist where the best of all times (without caring if you were on his side or against his side... that was amazing too, he had managed to divide the game in two section "with Moo" and "against Moo").

o/ Moo.
o/ NPO

And

o/ the NPO during the times in which Moo OWNED this game... those times were a blast... even if you were on the "enemy" side.

I will truly miss Moo. My condolences to his closest friends... and let time do its work till you smile when you remember him.

I can sadly say ive known about this for a couple weeks now and have been deeply bummed out by the news. Moo was a very good guy and someone I knew somewhat on an OOC RL level. I will fondly remember all the good times we had together not only in this game, on Skype and other venues. When he had his accident one of my best memories is getting together with a few other CN people and buying Moo a "NPO" engraved Cowbell.......NPO you have my fullest and deepest condolences on your loss, CN as a whole mourns today for whom was a very great person, leader and friend...

o/ Moo-Cows, you will always be remembered in my thoughts fondly.