War Shout Outs!!

keeology

i had a few wars expire the other day. like to give a few shout outs. to Tibbers from ODN. also still fighting but shout out to Teddyyo and Ernesto Che Guevara from Europa also Potatoland from WolfPack. thanks for the fight the causalities and also the fun PM's

Thanks bud. Y'all are doing some nice coordinated attacks. I lack the dedication to do the same :P but that's nothing new for me

It's always nice when you get people against you who enjoy a good battle and good times.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1341256176' post='3001877']
Thanks bud. Y'all are doing some nice coordinated attacks. I lack the dedication to do the same :P but that's nothing new for me

It's always nice when you get people against you who enjoy a good battle and good times.
[/quote]

agreed were all going to be nuke and glowing green. why not have some fun while your at it

We at The Brain would like to take this time to send a special shout out to [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=248870"]Scorn[/url]of Arcane.

While we admire his RP skills to a certain degree.

[quote]

To: freelancer From: Scorn Date: 7/1/2012 12:54:46 AM

Subject: Time for the psyche warfare...

You are doomed. Doomed I say! I am going to wait a bit for that to settle.

Your alliance has chosen to uphold tyranny and stand against the forces of good. Evildoers and such. I am here to smite you for the transgressions of your allies' allies or some such extension. I hate that these conflicts expand and don't include the original combatants. This world would be a more perfect place if either MK or CSN were included in every declaration of war (or Kinetic Doohickey Whatsis).

Ahem. Back to your doom... If at any time this conflict becomes too intense, I am willing to discuss your surrender options. I will not belabor this point however since I recommend all nations to stand with your fellows in the decision made by your leaders for the duration. Just let me know if you need an out. There will be consequences for surrender, so don't do it lightly.

My airforce had early success. The troops not so much... Until tomorrow.

Scorn
Delusions of Grandeur

[/quote]

This message earned you [b]Neuron Menace #1 [/b]

[quote]
To: Freelancer From: Scorn Date: 7/1/2012 8:00:24 PM

Subject: Economics

The first step in super-shiny-infrastructure avoidance program is to just say NO.

I can't tell if you all are unfamiliar with the economic uncertainties of modern warfare, but it is expensive as all get out. And the three of you are not sitting on nearly enough cash to get you through the first two weeks of an active war.

Enjoyment of war is severely impaired if you are reduced to watching your infrastructure get blown up and you can't even pay the bills for a new fighter jet to fly defensive sorties over your own territory.

When was the last time your economics people and your military people had a pow wow idea exchange about cash reserves? Being on the winning side of a war is helpful, but that is a hard thing to plan out in advance.

Good luck to you all for my spies are coming for your cash.

Scorn
Delusions of Grandeur
With a rich nation, infra light, war harder...
[/quote]

We have a special surprise for you tonight, and we intend to give you the opportunity to put this creative writing style to work during your surrender BANK ON IT !

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1341277727' post='3002046']
Yeah, big shoutout to my opponents in MCXA. I underestimated you guys, and as you all know from my rapidly-depleting warchest and my zero infrastructure, you've clearly kicked my ass. You've been good sports and made this war actually sorta fun.
[/quote]

half the fun of war is the PM's and being good sports

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1341271521' post='3001999']
Shout out to MK's upper tier who are rapidly shedding our AA of excess and unwanted Infra :D
[/quote]
when you buys your SDIs, hold down "B" to get perfect sdis like us

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fnBXe.png[/img]

(courtesy blackdragon)

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1341283166' post='3002076']
when you buys your SDIs, hold down "B" to get perfect sdis like us
[/quote]

Yeah that was unpleasant :(

[quote name='King Brandon' timestamp='1341360031' post='3002896']
Shoutout to analyzer from NATO, for using his spy ops in an attempt to get my last 5 nukes when I have a HMS.
[/quote]

That's SOP here at NATO, while you are laughing uncontrollably, we sneak up behind for some suprise cuddling...

Edit: Lol at what filters to cuddling :D

Edited by berbers