War Shout Outs!!

keeology

[color="#0000FF"]I would like to thank jogreer of Red Longhorns (of NATO) on showing me one of the most impressive war chests I have ever seen. You got a lot farther than I would have expected with exactly zero dollars. I have no idea how you managed to give me two days of cruise missile attacks.[/color]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1341294008' post='3002350']
Ghux of Sparta for being a competent opponent.
[/quote]
Damn, not what I was going for. :(

Azaghul, leet, gairyuki, and Zsandy. Also, ODN for failing to stagger me, despite the fact that Zsandy brought it up at least 3 days before our war expired.

Shout out to Leggit of TPF for being a great sport and a fun guy to fight all round. Also, to Jrenster of NPO for taking all the beating while remaining cool about it, you pulled off a lot of heat off your other 2 team-mates.

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1341965526' post='3008107']
Also sorry about the souped up SDI lol.
[/quote]
Not as bad as berbers 14 nukes, but 9 in a row does smart just a little. Had to make sure we were all glowing before the round ended tho.

Shout out to Litha Riddle, Daimos, The Baby Eater and Joe Izuzu. All are doing a fine job of smashing the !@#$ out of my infra.

And again my condolences goes to all of NPO for their loss.

TurnipCruncher of NoR fought me for two rounds (separated by a few days) without him having an SDI, and was a good sport about the whole thing. Probably the best opponent I've fought in all 3-4 rounds of war in terms of knowing what he was doing and doing a lot without having a ton of wonders or money to make things easy. His better-equipped peers have done far worse. On that note, shout out to the rest of their lower tier for not having any money for me to steal. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, now PuliSher knows I have been cooking the books on our protocols! He's gonna be mad. But thanks and a real pleasure to do battle with a gentleman of the North-West. But frustrating seeing you buy back all damage and come at me again from the same level. Is it because I support Liverpool?

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1341359704' post='3002891']
Shout outs to the MK guys I fought so far. I picked famous ones so I'd know I'd get a good fight.

Banksy, kthartan, Azaghul, Chickenzilla, Detlev and Blacky, I'll be seeing some of you again soon. :)
[/quote]
Despite spelling my name wrong, you and Haf were easily the most competent opponents I've faced this war (although I think Haf's warchest makes him a little reckless with his GAs)

Also a special shout-out to the few CSN and NATO nations I faced that haven't learned about tech priority when nuking; you guys certainly made my life easier more than a few times!

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1343422936' post='3016205']
(although I think Haf's warchest makes him a little reckless with his GAs)
[/quote]

Casualties. :)

Update to include more shout-outs:

Porksaber, Xoirun, RV, Chief Admiral Jeff, Denis McGrath. Fun times.