NPL/tR Peace Announcement

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1340846377' post='2998900']
You surrendered to them; of course they are going to be happy.....jeez do you need a picture drawn?
[/quote]

Yes, I would like a picture drawn that shows me this. Cuz words...

This is all around nonsense and a very awful thing.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1340854849' post='2999001']
I read this thread, and all I can ask myself is... where is Athens gov when KDII needs couped again? I personally blame Londo for all of this.
[/quote]

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340829061' post='2998606']
The Resistance admits that it had no casus belli in attacking the Nuclear Proliferation League and admits its mistake in starting the war. We wish the NPL luck in their future pursuits and would like to thank them for giving us a great fight and for being a great challenge.
[/quote]
.. BWHAHAHAHAHAH....HAHHAHA

this is awesome

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1340842955' post='2998857']
If you didn't notice, every single post by people from NPL says "Good war, good attitude. 10/10 would do again" /paraphrase/

I'm really not seeing how our name is tarnished here...

Good war. worth the 2k infra :awesome:
[/quote]
Let's see:

tR was an alliance from 8/09-7/10. During the time tR existed, tR defended its allies to the fullest, took on multiple alliances in Bi-Polar (IIRC, we were at war with TORN and TOP to defend ODN, and half of purple to defend LEO). The alliance got into some drama and every active member left. The remnants folded into ODN.

Then, you came along and hijacked the AA. You declared war on NPL for no reason. You hopped onto the winning side of a war, and then promptly surrendered, admitting defeat, a few days later.

Of course NPL is going to say that. You surrendered to them! The tR I helped found and helped govern for nearly a year would NEVER have left its allies on the battlefield. EVER.

Go find another AA to sully.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340865321' post='2999199']
I remain quite proud of this.

Though IIRC there were even shorter wars than our 15-hour run with THL.
[/quote]

I think [i]technically[/i] the Maccers incident was the shortest war ever, since ODN recognized hostilities and surrendered in the same post.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1340848519' post='2998926']
One more than LSF ever had
[/quote]

Are you new around here?

Karma (vs NATO), PB-NpO (vs MCXA) and TOP/IRON-NpO (vs MCXA) are three wars I can think of where LSF won, but good try.

I would like to congratulate The Resistance on their valiant war effort. Your resilence will go down in history right along with Zanzibar and their brave resistance to the British in the Anglo-Zanzibar war. They like you held on as long as they could before sadly conceding defeat. May the spirit of Zanzibar always live on in you!