Announcement from the Viridian Entente

[CENTER][IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/Impero55/AS6veLordAnnouncement.png[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=3]Declaration of War[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Until recently, I had been mostly away from this land since around April. When I returned and this conflict followed in short order, I found myself disappointed. Not in the reasons for which it was initiated or personal stakes, but because it’s part of the same narrative which has been playing out for over a year now. This war has happened before. Our world is on repeat, and frankly it’s suffocating. One could speculate as to the reasons why, but the exact causes are not particularly important right now.

We do what follows tonight not for any great principle, grudge or ire for any particular party, or sentiment of moral outrage. Let me be clear, we literally do not care at all about the reasons behind why this war started. Our actions are not guided by emotion, but rather simply to do our small part in paving the way for a new story to finally unfold in the months to come. Last time we found ourselves surrounded by this conflict, we conferred with GOD and decided both our ends were best served by providing a political defense. This time however, it is clear that we can leave no feelings of unfinished business. GOD requested our help and we will simply give it wholeheartedly.

We hold no animosity towards the New Pacific Order, and beyond the what will soon be obvious, we wish them no particular ill will. I sincerely hope that we can both find some enjoyment in the performance of our respective duties.

In accordance with the Balkan Entente treaty, the Viridian Entente hereby declares war on the New Pacific Order.

[B]Signed for the Viridian Entente[/B]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/shlVA.gif[/IMG]

Impero, Lord of the Entente
Goldie, Duke of the Entente
Supreme 142, Secretary of Defense
Ging, Secretary of the Interior
Deviousfairie, Secretary of State
Asawyer, Secretary of Economics

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic