For The Love Of War and Declarations of Such

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/46/MCXAnewsflag.JPG[/img]
[i][b]
Recent events have made the members of MCXA aware that specific alliances wish to ruin this world and drag the rest of us down with it.

Because we at MCXA believe everyone on planet bob should be able to have nice things and this seems to be contrary to the views and beliefs of the

fine people over at ODN,However we at the MCXA side of town have been carefully watching and waiting and examining every piece of behavior and

behaviors towards others. It is because of these observations that we have been able to tailor what we can and cannot put up with, that being said

We, as the wonderful people of MCXA deem this behavior to be reprehensible and will no longer sit idly by. MCXA hereby recognizes a state of war

with the Orange Defense Network. We would've loved to discuss our problems over a beverage but you never called us back...such a pity!

In other news NADC invited us to join them in a fun event. Its a glowing green dance with ODN. We wish ODN the best of luck with dancing around our

nuclear bonfire.[/b][/i]

[b]Chancellor[/b] [i]AndrewHG[/i]
[b]Minister of Defence[/b] [i]Gibsonian 12[/i]
[b]Minister of Finance[/b] [i]Rmbrauer3270[/i]
[b]Minister of the Interior[/b] [i]Mr Havok[/i]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b] [i]Jrkee[/i]
[b]Members at Large Agent[/b] [i]AgentChaos [/i]& [i]MCP13[/i]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AgentChaos' timestamp='1340629698' post='2995782']
[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/46/MCXAnewsflag.JPG[/img]
[i][b]
Recent events have made the members of MCXA aware that specific alliances wish to ruin this world and drag the rest of us down with it.

Because we at MCXA believe everyone on planet bob should be able to have nice things and this seems to be contrary to the views and beliefs of the

fine people over at ODN.[/quote]

You're why we can't have nice things ODN! You alone!

In all seriousness, I love this coalition of Bob's biggest losers that's piled onto ODN, it's really cute. And it's going to be fantastic fun to smash through.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340630164' post='2995789']
You're why we can't have nice things ODN! You alone!

In all seriousness, I love this coalition of Bob's biggest losers that's piled onto ODN, it's really cute. And it's going to be fantastic fun to smash through.
[/quote]

Way to leak there

I am only now learning that ODN has been working tirelessly to ruin Bob for everybody else. :facepalm:

In light of this new intelligence, I shall be running for ODN Senate on a platform of thorough-going reform, starting with having more drinks with MCXA*

*Actual platform may differ

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1340630164' post='2995789']
[/quote]

So then why aren't you fighting with them?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340634755' post='2995851']
So then why aren't you fighting with them?
[/quote]

With regret, I am occupied, but maybe later :)

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1340633837' post='2995832']
Way to leak there
[/quote]

tbh with the amazing bounty on offer, if I can get done with R&R early enough, maybe I'll pretend to be orange for a while! No leak there, just personal envy getting the better of me.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='AgentChaos' timestamp='1340629698' post='2995782']
[/quote]
Recent events? On the ball as ever MCXA.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340634014' post='2995837']
I am only now learning that ODN has been working tirelessly to ruin Bob for everybody else. :facepalm:

In light of this new intelligence, I shall be running for ODN Senate on a platform of thorough-going reform, starting with having more drinks with MCXA*

*Actual platform may differ
[/quote]
I will vote for you Pingu, if you can get me an Orange card.