More betrayal, More lies, More attention

Beauty

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1340340567' post='2992435']
Don't fall for it people!

Its really a Woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman!!!!

You've all been HAD!!!
[/quote]

XD no wait ROBOTS! ALIENS!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1340340118' post='2992421']
I read this with the "I'm coming out" theme to it.
[/quote]
Would you say it's always good to stand up for the abused, even if they don't think of themselves as such?

Criticism and opinions are welcomed. Everyone is free to have their own opinion :)

Although, Id also like to note a Thank You to the following people:

Randy[NG]
ncc
Danosaur
Lenin

and many other NG members who were supportive of me when I came to them explaining all of this. I never though an alliance I had taken a large vow to hate would actually sympathize and have a supportive reaction towards my cause as they did. Thank all of you and it is deeply appreciated.

Well for me, a hate does breed inside me for the fact I told you some MAJOR OCC things due to you gaining my trust quick/me being open about parts of my past, and for that trust factor just went to hell.

While I did suspect it, I put my suspicions to the back of my mind to ignore them since I'd rather take a person at times for who they present themselves to be as will most humans since we feel "comfortable" talking to that person. But I've also learned I have no place to judge, and in this situation that applies.

Edited by johnathan buck

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1340341312' post='2992456']
Well for me, a hate does breed inside me for the fact I told you some MAJOR OCC things due to you gaining my trust quick/me being open about parts of my past, and for that trust factor just went to hell.

While I did suspect it, I put my suspicions to the back of my mind to ignore them since I'd rather take a person at times for who they present themselves to be as will most humans since we feel "comfortable" talking to that person. But I've also learned I have no place to judge, and in this situation that applies.
[/quote]

I appreciate that and understand. Let it be known that those things you have told me remain with me and will stay that way. I'm not the type of person to reveal all of your personal information simply to "Get back" at you.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1340341443' post='2992460']
I appreciate that and understand. Let it be known that those things you have told me remain with me and will stay that way. I'm not the type of person to reveal all of your personal information simply to "Get back" at you.
[/quote]

This is why, I do not judge, and I still hold respect for you not spewing what I said all over the world.

Thank you, and same to the stuff you have told me since I do suspect some of it to be true.

Where is all this free stuff that girls who play these types of games supposedly get?
I still have to buy my tech like everyone else... <_<

Anyway, CN is what you make of it. If you stick around, I'm sure you can turn things around eventually.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340341637' post='2992464']
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lts0cu3qMA1r22325o2_500.gif[/img]

This just keeps getting better and better.
[/quote]

This is my biggest pet peave. When people eat with their mouth open. Gross.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340341637' post='2992464']
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lts0cu3qMA1r22325o2_500.gif[/img]

This just keeps getting better and better.
[/quote]

All for you, Xander.

In all seriousness, I hope this is a new beginning for me.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340342285' post='2992477']
Yeah, because you haven't said that multiple times in the last few weeks.
[/quote]
we've seen this play out before. let's skip the means and go right to the end this time

[img]http://www.unionstationdc.com/mimages/album/Old-Station-Train-Wreck.jpg[/img]

glorious. now when is the next rotavele train scheduled to leave? doubt it'll get as far as that one

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1340342285' post='2992477']
Yeah, because you haven't said that multiple times in the last few weeks.
[/quote]

Hopefully one of those times ill mean it :shrug:

I also say Ill stay in an alliance forever, and look how thats worked out.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340342372' post='2992478']
Why would I care if your are a boy or a girl?
[/quote]

Most people dont, and thats a good thing. However, this is for me to get that off my chest and get people who did believe I was female to understand.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1340342394' post='2992479']
we've seen this play out before. let's skip the means and go right to the end this time

glorious. now when is the next rotavele train scheduled to leave? doubt it'll get as far as that one
[/quote]

Who knows TBH? It makes me feel a lot better to get this all out.