3 strikes, and you're out

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the NPO cannot support you on one side and TLR/GATO/NG on the other. This is why I asked you to stay out. I understand your want, but this is the wrong move. We, NPO, put out our statement. This would allow our allies to stay on a side, even if it meant staying out.

Simply put, as you already know, I am disappointed. Not because you are doing what you want, but because you are falling into a death trap that could be avoided. Directly you have caused us to have two M levels in the same conflict.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340251147' post='2991188']
You know the NPO cannot support you on one side and TLR/GATO/NG on the other. This is why I asked you to stay out. I understand your want, but this is the wrong move. We, NPO, put out our statement. This would allow our allies to stay on a side, even if it meant staying out.

Simply put, as you already know, I am disappointed. Not because you are doing what you want, but because you are falling into a death trap that could be avoided. Directly you have caused us to have two M levels in the same conflict.
[/quote]
some people wont let their friends get beat up for no reason, you'd rather watch the same boring conflict over and over again rather than see the whole world catch fire?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340251440' post='2991207']
I should just be a !@#$.. First of my ally that gets countered, gets NPO support.
[/quote]

Calm down Brehon.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340251147' post='2991188']

[/quote]

So if I get in with a crappy CB and tie up one of your MD allies on one side, and another MD ally of yours comes in with a irrefutable CB (honoring an MDP and you know it)...

Actions don't just speak louder than words. They speak clearer, too.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340251440' post='2991207']
I should just be a !@#$.. First of my ally that gets countered, gets NPO support.
[/quote]

Shall we expect a NATO v NATO war? :P

And I have to say I'm missing the NATO chain in? Didn't RnR hit MK? So why talk about defending their ally?