Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341531697' post='3004313']
Lol, how are you winning? You've done such a tiny amount of damage to me you might as well not have declared at all, you're a waste of a warslot.
[/quote]

That's funny your. Trying to dismiss my efforts o you hurt my feelings
Let's see what did I do today
O yeah I won another 2 ground attacks
Got 2 CMs off

I defended1attack from you

I would say that's a pretty good day being 20ns lower then you and 1/5 ur tech

Your down to less then 3k infa
Your in anarchy
U have 2 nukes
Your down 35k NS
Down about 1000 infa
And less 2 billion dollars

Yeah you definitely look unbeatable

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341531925' post='3004317']
I'm glad Viluin is at war just because of greco tbh
[/quote]
Wy do I know you

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341532104' post='3004325']
That's funny your. Trying to dismiss my efforts o you hurt my feelings
Let's see what did I do today
O yeah I won another 2 ground attacks
Got 2 CMs off

I defended1attack from you

I would say that's a pretty good day being 20ns lower then you and 1/5 ur tech[/quote]

:facepalm: You won two ground attacks, but that one ground attack I won hurt more. And no, considering you are fighting 3vs1 this wasn't a "pretty good day", this is how every day should be for you plus air raids. But it's not.

[quote]
Your down to less then 3k infa
Your in anarchy
U have 2 nukes
Your down 35k NS
Down about 1000 infa
And less 2 billion dollars

Yeah you definitely look unbeatable
[/quote]

- My infra holds no value at all. It will be destroyed anyway.
- Me being in anarchy is irrelevant, since you're declaring wars on me I will damage you anyway.
- My 2 nukes are better than your daily nuke.
- I'm down 35k ns, which is great, the more NS I lose the more you are [b]helping [/b]me.
- Money is irrelevant because I will reach a point where my warchest stops decreasing anyway. Most of the 2 billion I lost also isn't from war costs. Even at my current ridiculous spending rate I can fight for months.

Still not winning..

Edited by Viluin

Bud whether u mind LOSING or not your still losing
Only thing your saying is I don't care if I lost it I wanted to lose it
Come on now do u hear yourself ..

Your nation by FAR. Was superior to mine thats no secret but bud this little nation is taking part in you LOSING your stuff
You will not be the superior nation for long

Hence I'm WINNING. :P

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341532604' post='3004339']
You don't have to know me for me to observe you and find it !@#$@#$ hilarious.
[/quote]
Then I'm happy to amuse you

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341532831' post='3004343']
Bud whether u mind LOSING or not your still losing
Only thing your saying is I don't care if I lost it I wanted to lose it
Come on now do u hear yourself ..

Your nation by FAR. Was superior to mine thats no secret but bud this little nation is taking part in you LOSING your stuff
You will not be the superior nation for long

Hence I'm WINNING. :P
[/quote]

You're losing 4x faster than I am. I guess that means I'm winning 4x as much then? So even at the act of winning you are not winning, because I win more.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341533032' post='3004348']
You're losing 4x faster than I am. I guess that means I'm winning 4x as much then? So even at the act of winning you are not winning, because I win more.
[/quote]
Only thing your forgetting is in a couple of days I will not be at war I will walk away for the next round of wars against your nation I will sit back have a drink and wait until the next time I declare on you ..
Now in that time u will have 3 more fresh Polars on your nation chipping away bringing u down even lower ( where u say ur victory is lol)
Your tech advantage won't be so great your money will not mean that much and Polaris will continue to treat u like the desperate girl that hangs around everyone getting a turn until we are bored with you

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341533441' post='3004353']
Only thing your forgetting is in a couple of days I will not be at war I will walk away for the next round of wars against your nation I will sit back have a drink and wait until the next time I declare on you ..
Now in that time u will have 3 more fresh Polars on your nation chipping away bringing u down even lower ( where u say ur victory is lol)
Your tech advantage won't be so great your money will not mean that much and Polaris will continue to treat u like the desperate girl that hangs around everyone getting a turn until we are bored with you
[/quote]

Haha. My nation has nothing to lose. There is no more land to destroy, no infra worth destroying and destroying tech only helps me. You call it a "tech advantage" but it's actually a disadvantage because it inflates my NS. Meanwhile the 3 Polars you send after me next round are gonna lose a bunch of expensive things, all so they can chip away at my... tech. Which I want chipped away.

:lol1:

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341533701' post='3004356']
Haha. My nation has nothing to lose. There is no more land to destroy, no infra worth destroying and destroying tech only helps me. You call it a "tech advantage" but it's actually a disadvantage because it inflates my NS. Meanwhile the 3 Polars you send after me next round are gonna lose a bunch of expensive things, all so they can chip away at my... tech. Which I want chipped away.

:lol1:
[/quote]

Ok baby I'm bored with you for tonight I will pass u along for now :ehm:

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341533441' post='3004353']
[/quote]
Why on earth would you ever put three nations on one guy to all take massive damage from him while only being able to deal a relatively smaller portion of damage.

That's just not good strategy.

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1341440507' post='3003614']
Annoying whiny rouge says "Polar Sucks" in 100 different ways. Nothing else to see.
[/quote]
You guys really just don't get this at all.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

There are very few players of this game that have the privilege of being able to both babysit stats AND make impulsive decisions regarding war. You are not one of them. I am not one of them.

If you care about statistics this much then you need to re-roll and step back in line. I hate to sound so caustic, but you clearly lack the discipline to build a powerful nation, as well as the fortitude to accept the consequences of independent certitude.

By the way, Grub, the reason you still have a navy is because Greco keeps spending a fortune on new aircraft carriers every day, and it's just too tempting not to destroy them because his warchest sucks.

Also, I just dished out another 1750(!) infra damage in one volley of attacks. GG.

EDIT: BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF POLARIS!

[quote]Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by greco. You lost 5 defending tanks, 2.00 technology, and 0.45 infrastructure.[/quote]

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1341548536' post='3004498']
Why on earth would you ever put three nations on one guy to all take massive damage from him while only being able to deal a relatively smaller portion of damage.

That's just not good strategy.

You guys really just don't get this at all.
[/quote]
I get it just fine. We do not give a fat rat's arse about our stats, no one is going to attack us then dictate terms in this situation. There doesn't need to be a strategy, just pure destruction. It doesn't matter if what we are doing is efficient, we have long ago discarded any notion of having large nations. You should know better to be quite honest. I will keep attacking this nation every single time it is possible to do so... and I do not care one iota what it costs me personally... my pixels are meaningless to me and have been for approximately 6 years.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341571443' post='3004733']
I get it just fine. We do not give a fat rat's arse about our stats, no one is going to attack us then dictate terms in this situation. There doesn't need to be a strategy, just pure destruction. It doesn't matter if what we are doing is efficient, we have long ago discarded any notion of having large nations. You should know better to be quite honest. I will keep attacking this nation every single time it is possible to do so... and I do not care one iota what it costs me personally... my pixels are meaningless to me and have been for approximately 6 years.
[/quote]

So your pixels are meaningless, but your browser-game-pride means everything?

I think you're banking on me deleting in a few weeks, there's just no way anyone could genuinely be this dumb. Too bad you're wrong.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341571443' post='3004733']
[/quote]

Yeah, this only encourages rogues. Rogues don't care about how much damage they take, they only care about how much they're inflicting. So, in a sense, you're letting them win.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1341588737' post='3004815']
Yeah, this only encourages rogues. [b]Rogues don't care about how much damage they take[/b], they only care about how much they're inflicting. So, in a sense, you're letting them win.[/quote]

You obviously missed most of the rogues posts in this thread. :P

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341607797' post='3005053']
And you obviously missed the point of this thread.[/quote]

Well the main focus of this thread was you crying about how mean GPA and Polar were, so you obviously forgot the point. :P

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341575874' post='3004747']
So your pixels are meaningless, but your browser-game-pride means everything?

I think you're banking on me deleting in a few weeks, there's just no way anyone could genuinely be this dumb. Too bad you're wrong.
[/quote]

Yes. Without it what exactly are we doing here?

No. Play for as long as you like. You are not intimidating anyone. If you really wanted to be the uber-pirate you wish to be perceived as then you wouldn't keep bleating like a 13 year old girl.

Just pretend for a second that you understand the game (which you clearly don't from all your in-game rants). If we extended peace to you what stops anyone with a little cash on hand deciding to attack an alliance for a few weeks to amuse himself at our expense? The answer is simple, blindingly simple but you are sufficiently arrogant and ignorant to want to continue to ignore the obvious. You want out? Make an offer that is reasonable and sufficient and it will be considered, if not have you fun but it will come at a price.