Can we all just get along?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1340058751' post='2988013']
Paragon stands alongside our friends in FEAR. Any attack on FEAR will see us on the battlefield too. Have fun folks
[/quote]

R3nowned how is it possible to love you more than I did yesterday?

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1340598943' post='2995312']
This announcement, with the DoW's of the past hour, makes me happy.
[/quote]
you guys have made your opinions pretty clear over the past week, it wasn't like you would have ever defended NATO, because that would mean joining our side.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340599087' post='2995327']
you guys have made your opinions pretty clear over the past week, it wasn't like you would have ever defended NATO, because that would mean joining our side.
[/quote]
I don't think you know how committed these guys are.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1340599573' post='2995355']
Defending NATO or RIA kind of requires a BFF treaty with either, and no such treaty exists...
[/quote]
I meant Invicta, hard to keep track of everyone's treaties in this cluster$%&@ of a war.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340599578' post='2995356']
I don't think you know how committed these guys are.
[/quote]
I know when government members are publicly supporting one side of the war, it kinda makes a statement.

edit: good to see you went back to where your political loyalties lie.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340599793' post='2995370']
I know when government members are publicly supporting one side of the war, it kinda makes a statement.

edit: good to see you went back to where your political loyalties lie
[/quote]
You can support something and still have to go against it to help out your friends. Did you ever read one of Athens/Londo's little adventures that MK had to clean up?

And it really wasn't my decision until Liz decided to be completely asinine.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340599793' post='2995370']
I meant Invicta, hard to keep track of everyone's treaties in this cluster$%&@ of a war.

[/quote]

And yet, if anyone had hit Invicta, I am very certain BFF would have charged in to defend their allies, even if their sympathies lay elsewhere.

Have you even [i]met[/i] BFF?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1340599903' post='2995375']
And it really wasn't my decision until Liz decided to be completely asinine.
[/quote]
so, just a regular day for Liz then?

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340599912' post='2995377']
And yet, if anyone had hit Invicta, I am very certain BFF would have charged in to defend their allies, even if their sympathies lay elsewhere.

[/quote]
I kinda doubt your side had any intentions of doing that though, and yes, I've been allied to NEW and FEAR, I respect both alliances a great deal, and after having some chats with Chax, he's a pretty nice fellow himself, I would assume most of Europa(besides Bern) are of similar stature.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340600120' post='2995382']
so, just a regular day for Liz then?
[/quote]
If she regularly spreads lies leading to GOONS declaring on her alliance while she's still sitting around doing nothing and then decides to bring up OOC garbage because she has a [i]slight hunch[/i] you may have posted something inappropriate (with no IPs or anything matching up) on her forums, then I guess!

I kinda doubt your side had any intentions of doing that though
[/quote]

Of course not. We know better than to fight BFF.

Unless we feel like it, of course. Article V!!!

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340599912' post='2995377']

[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would like to add that I'm not entirely convinced Mogar has Invicta's best interests in mind. Surely this war is much easier on them - fighting a swamped MK at their leisure - than if they were to be counter attacked and dogpiled.

I kinda doubt your side had any intentions of doing that though, and yes, I've been allied to NEW and FEAR, I respect both alliances a great deal, and after having some chats with Chax, he's a pretty nice fellow himself, I would assume most of Europa(besides Bern) are of similar stature.
[/quote]

My side of the treaty web disagrees with you. There's a reason no one countered Invicta. Everyone on this side of the war fully believed that BFF meant every word they said in their announcement.

[quote name='Mephala' timestamp='1340663303' post='2996226']
My side of the treaty web disagrees with you. There's a reason no one countered Invicta. Everyone on this side of the war fully believed that BFF meant every word they said in their announcement.
[/quote]

Logic? Nah couldn't be....

Likely even sound evidence won't convince them.

Again I'll have to point out Mogar doesn't speak for our coalition.

We didn't want to fight BFF but the fight had to be brought to ODN, one way or another.

If BFF comes out against our coalition I will respect their choice even if I wish they wouldn't.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1340599573' post='2995355']
Defending NATO or RIA kind of requires a BFF treaty with either, and no such treaty exists...
[/quote]

That's what we wanted them to think

o/ Iron Curtain

<Insert picture of Simpson's character pressing button and re-instating USSR>

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340665729' post='2996263']
Again I'll have to point out Mogar doesn't speak for our coalition.

[b]We didn't want to fight BFF but the fight had to be brought to ODN[/b], one way or another.

If BFF comes out against our coalition I will respect their choice even if I wish they wouldn't.
[/quote]

This is a short sighted comment, I hope you don't speak for your coalition either, because that is an entirely stupid statement above.

I mean no disrespect to ODN, but if your suggesting that they are the tactical lynch pin to this entire side, that you had to escalate on one specific alliance and it had to be ODN, depsite dragging in another block against you.

Sweet lord, I'm speechless.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1340671375' post='2996334']
I mean no disrespect to ODN, but if your suggesting that they are the tactical lynch pin to this entire side, that you had to escalate on one specific alliance and it had to be ODN, depsite dragging in another block against you.

[/quote]

Are you saying ODN isn't the glue holding that entire side together? Oh man, back to the drawing board.