SUN DoW!!!!!!

KillerCruiser

[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/sunwar4.jpg[/IMG]
SUN declares war on RE…
Stats:
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/statsREvsSUN.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/Killer8492/morestatsREvsSUN.png[/IMG]
SUN’s War song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1338699814' post='2976364']
So, unless I missed something, SUN hasn't had a war since RE rolled them the last time. And RE has just finished a tough war with OP.

Doesn't matter, we'll still roll you again.
[/quote]

That's what wimps and opportunists do after all, jraenar...bring em on :D

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1338785713' post='2976799']
And I thought my WC was low...

Also just a heads up, razor: 70% odds without a CIA :o
[/quote]

Dont need spies in TE, you just need to know how to fight.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1338811477' post='2976856']
Dont need spies in TE, you just need to know how to fight.
[/quote]
I beg to differ. I start my nation off with spies! ... A good spy can win wars...

[img]http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10300/the-avengers-black-widow-scarlett-johansson-image-600x399.jpg[/img]
I would give.. all my nations sekrits to her.. in a heartbeat

[quote]
[10:17am] Stelios: I seriously felt insulted when SUN said we stole their guides
[10:17am] jraenar: WHAT?
[10:18am] Stelios: <&Wifey> talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide
[10:18am] Stelios: <%Stelios> to some it may
[10:18am] Stelios: <&Wifey> very classy
[10:18am] Stelios: <%Stelios> wait what
[10:18am] Stelios: <%Stelios> LOL
[10:18am] Stelios: <%Stelios> OMG
[/quote]

Stelios felt insulted. Me? As the [i]actual author[/i] of the guides in use by RE?

I am *$@($*$&@*($ livid. You all can burn forever as far as I am concerned. And what does it say that RE top-to-bottom is in better shape than SUN, after having been through more wars? Did we get that way from your "stolen guide"? Or maybe it's from the far superior ones that I wrote several rounds ago, and have been tweaking and improving ever since?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1338811477' post='2976856']
Dont need spies in TE, you just need to know how to [b]click buttons[/b].
[/quote]

Hey, I fixed that for you.

Edited by Swatch0

Just imagine that we might have been equally insulted when one of the fine people of the Roman Empire accused SUN of planting a spy to explain how we were ready the first war (And don't deny that you did: I'm not going to bother finding the quote).

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1338832687' post='2976943']
Stelios felt insulted. Me? As the [i]actual author[/i] of the guides in use by RE?

I am *$@($*$&@*($ livid. You all can burn forever as far as I am concerned. And what does it say that RE top-to-bottom is in better shape than SUN, after having been through more wars? Did we get that way from your "stolen guide"? Or maybe it's from the far superior ones that I wrote several rounds ago, and have been tweaking and improving ever since?
[/quote]

We've had our guides since before SUN was an alliance I'm pretty sure :P

Oh well. Time to roll :D

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1338856129' post='2977158']
Just imagine that we might have been equally insulted when one of the fine people of the Roman Empire accused SUN of planting a spy to explain how we were ready the first war (And don't deny that you did: I'm not going to bother finding the quote).
[/quote]
Oh sure, our completely substantiated claim of a particular SUN member repeatedly crashing our IRC channel in the lead-up to the first war is [i]just like[/i] your completely unsubstantiated claim that the guides I wrote were ripped off from SUN.

Please DIAF.

Well, if it makes you feel any differently, we were ready because we intended to roll against other people that same night (hence the update activity). :)

I'm sorry that you feel that I should die in a fire. If you want something to actually get worked up over, consider that "Snooki" is more famous than the guy that developed ibuprofen.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1338832687' post='2976943']

[/quote]

ok, you have me a little confused here...

[10:18am] Stelios: <&Wifey> talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide

Technically you guys did :P, you looked at the guide there for you stole the guide... Stealing something doesn't mean your using it, you just took it :rolleyes:

That is what she meant by you stealing our guide :P she never said your using our guide, only that you stole "[b]took[/b] a look at it." Clearly this is what she meant, when she said, "talk about !@#$%* moves when you guys stole our guide." I'm sorry if you have gotten a little confused by what she said when she said that.

Edited by KillerCruiser