Hellas defends its land against WAPA

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1338776596' post='2976758']
You should take your own advice sometimes ;)
[/quote]
I feel so honored that you created a nation just to troll me :) Next time create an alliance ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]"Ω ξείν αγγέλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ότι τήδε κείμεθα τοις 'κείνων ρήμασι πειθόμενοι!"[/i]

[b]"Oh, stranger, tell to Lacedaemonians, that we lie here, applying their words!"[/b]

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338483146' post='2975171']
Well, gonna have fun this war. To my opponent, good luck. You are larger than me, but let's see if I can help take you down some. :D
[/quote]

It started so well, I thought we were nearly friends.
[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338580163' post='2975816']
hahahahaha. I used to think WAPA were pretty good (still wub you lollerman) but seriously, after being down-declared on (18k NS nation vs me at 13k) and now being nuked by said nation despite me being non-nuclear, I just don't think ya'll are the same bunch I used to admire. Still having fun, but find it amusing that ya'll justify this war somehow. I will continue to fight for as long as I can (not long though) but being nuked and most likely I will get nuked a second time since growler chieftain apparently has to do that for to someone he down declared on and someone who can't have the fun to nuke him back.
[/quote]
Then this ...... cut me to the quick, it upsets me wulfe, makes me feel bad I don't know if I'll sleep tonight.

We were actually not that far apart in stats , yes I had nukes and poor little old you never , the other two nations I attacked however were both fully loaded one of which had a WRC and may actually have more ns i don't remember or care really, I have been nuked every day you followed those nukes in whether you sent them or not makes not a lot of difference really.

I actually had some respect for the way my opponents fought this war they got jumped and fought back well, even the one that never actually got round to purchasing any spies or nukes this round. fairly co-ordinated all good .

Then i made the mistake of coming in here and being reminded of the type of petty whingeing folk that actually play this game .

For the record I'll be back next round, chieftain of growler prowler , flying the Saltire of We Are Perth Army , if your not happy come look me up . I'll stand my ground outnumbered, outgunned or out to lunch I really dont care , if I get beat down it wont be the first or the last. I wont come to the OWF crying my heart out about the big bad TE bullies. I'll dust myself down rebuild my nation and go and fight someone else .

Its a WAR game ladies

Regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS

[quote name='chieftain' timestamp='1338848262' post='2977067']

Then this ...... cut me to the quick, it upsets me wulfe, makes me feel bad I don't know if I'll sleep tonight.

We were actually not that far apart in stats , yes I had nukes and poor little old you never , the other two nations I attacked however were both fully loaded one of which had a WRC and may actually have more ns i don't remember or care really, I have been nuked every day you followed those nukes in whether you sent them or not makes not a lot of difference really.

I actually had some respect for the way my opponents fought this war they got jumped and fought back well, even the one that never actually got round to purchasing any spies or nukes this round. fairly co-ordinated all good .

Then i made the mistake of coming in here and being reminded of the type of petty whingeing folk that actually play this game .

For the record I'll be back next round, chieftain of growler prowler , flying the Saltire of We Are Perth Army , if your not happy come look me up . I'll stand my ground outnumbered, outgunned or out to lunch I really dont care , if I get beat down it wont be the first or the last. I wont come to the OWF crying my heart out about the big bad TE bullies. I'll dust myself down rebuild my nation and go and fight someone else .

Its a WAR game ladies

Regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS
[/quote]
Sounds good :) on a side note this round is not over yet still pleny of fighting to be done.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338850153' post='2977099']
Sounds good :) on a side note this round is not over yet still pleny of fighting to be done.
[/quote]
*edit* Dagnamit I knew I shouldn't have come in here its infectious .

Edited by chieftain

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338785313' post='2976797']
I feel so honored that you created a nation just to troll me :) Next time create an alliance ;)
[/quote]
Dont flatter yourself.

I created a nation so I could see how TE was panning out this round, out of pure curiosity.

You were the one who dragged me and confusion into this thread. Seems you just cannot stop thinking about us ;)

[quote name='chieftain' timestamp='1338848262' post='2977067']

Its a WAR game ladies

Regards Chieftain

WAPA ya BASS
[/quote]

Don't really have much to say to that other than what I wrote to you in PM:

To: chieftain From: BlackWulfe Date: 6/4/2012 8:43:47 PM

Subject: RE: Last Nuke

Message: hahahahaha. Seriously? Crying? Stating facts now=crying? Okay tough guy. Gotcha. At least have some kind of balls, but tis kewl. I understand you got castrated by OP earlier in the round. Great job showing you are sooooo much better than OP. Oh wai.....

I will be back next round as well chieftain. Though I will state this, apparently you are incapable of knowing facts:

chieftain at beginning of war- 19,912 NS (had nukes, SDI)
casey at beginning of war- 18,859 NS (had nukes, SDI)
tarkin at beginning of war- 15,890 NS (WRC, SDI, and had nukes also got hit by lollerman on the 31st)
dochartaigh at beginning of war- 13,866 NS (no nukes, no sdi, no wrc)

So, no one was larger than you. All three were smaller, though yes, 1 nation was close in NS and one had a WRC but also got hit by another WAPA nation (who was 23,838 NS). As for crying, I managed to pay my bills and continue to GA you despite the devastation to my nation. So learn what crying is and what stating facts is. If I was crying, I would have just rolled over for ya instead of continuing to fight you as best I can.

I don't mind being nuked 3 times. Makes it rougher to fight, particularly as I have no way to return the favor but looks like casey and tarkin were far better than you chieftain. And some of my NS loss was due to selling off infra and what not to pay bills and pay for soldiers to hit you.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1338856572' post='2977160']
Dont flatter yourself.

I created a nation so I could see how TE was panning out this round, out of pure curiosity.

You were the one who dragged me and confusion into this thread. Seems you just cannot stop thinking about us ;)
[/quote]
I freely admit that, in fact anyone with whom we have relations with in TE will tell you that we wish you were here.

What the h&%$?

Half of our nations still in Anarchy with current war from WAPA (some still at war with them) and the "brave" RD attacked most of our members trying to exit anarchy or recover nuclear anarchy !! Congratulations ladies !!

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338649322' post='2976117']
you sir are a blasphemer
[/quote]

Most Excellent! Haven't been called that in a while!

Reminds me of my days with the Sisters of the Perpetual Resentment, tough bunch, those!

:P

Haha !! RD asked Kaskus for help !! Sweet !!

The interesting point: This "alliance" did not exist in the morning before the attack !! All have joined as "paid guns" (0 days seniority - before in RE and AP Coalition) with an additional 8 nukes as we have zero nukes against the 128 nukes of RD!!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

Way to go landlord. The cherry on top of the proverbial sunday. Dogpiling on top of me following king's and aqua's attacks. I don't mind fighting you but I scoff at how you fight and play. Lets finish this fight and get ready for the next round for I promise we will meet again. God forgives OP doesn't and you can count on that just as you can count on death and taxes.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339349072' post='2980283']
Way to go landlord. The cherry on top of the proverbial sunday. Dogpiling on top of me following king's and aqua's attacks. I don't mind fighting you but I scoff at how you fight and play. Lets finish this fight and get ready for the next round for I promise we will meet again. God forgives OP doesn't and you can count on that just as you can count on death and taxes.
[/quote]

I saw that ^.-

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1339337468' post='2980231']
Haha !! RD asked Kaskus for help !! Sweet !!

The interesting point: This "alliance" did not exist in the morning before the attack !! All have joined as "paid guns" (0 days seniority - before in RE and AP Coalition) with an additional 8 nukes as we have zero nukes against the 128 nukes of RD!!
[/quote]

It's cool bro. :P It's the end of round let them have their fun. We will be taking heads next round. :P

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339366625' post='2980394']
meh, this round is not next round. Let them have their fun this round. If they do the same !@#$ next round, then we trash them for that but we should leave this round in this round.
[/quote]
You and a lot of others know that's not how OP rolls, we hold grudges but we also know how to end them. WAPA has just propelled itself up there with DR in our book.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339376964' post='2980467']
You and a lot of others know that's not how OP rolls, we hold grudges but we also know how to end them. WAPA has just propelled itself up there with DR in our book.
[/quote]

Yeah and passing crap down to the next round is one of the reasons TE has become so damn boring and tedious. SE is for grudges, TE should be for fun. Grudges should last a round and then be done with. Even though I was in G-6/Anon, I never held a grudge against OP or any of the others and was amused when ya'll held that grudge. After two rounds though, it was boring and one of the major reasons I left TE for a bit.

/wall of text skip it please I'm spitting it out anyways

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339380176' post='2980496']Even though I was in G-6/Anon, I never held a grudge against OP or any of the others and was amused when ya'll held that grudge.[/quote]
Ironic you should bring that up.
If you don't change history, history just keeps repeating itself.

That alliance whatever you called it was the biggest bunch of cheap-shotting, down-declaring rogue artists TE has seen. For tW, every round Confusion rogued against us or sent rogues against us - and very often, right in the middle of wars we were fighting against someone else. We have never been flag chasers, avidly disavow the flag itself, and kick those nations out of our alliance when we find them. That never stopped rogues from hitting our top nations though, even if they were at war with someone else already. Every round, we would up-declare some war - and find that rogues or one of G6's pathetic puppy alliances would hit us when our slots were full. No alliance ever down-declared as much or as often as G6/Anon/DR/Whatev.

Say what you want Doch.
They and their "viceroy" alliances clearly held grudges against US.

I've listed all this crap before, the BS moves we had to put up with. Every. Stupid. Round. It's all here in the backpages of this forum anyways. Other alliances had the same problems with them, not just us. How about that round where reroll rogues just kept appearing out of nowhere to hit OP and LE nations? They would get deleted by the mods/admin, and right away, there was another one. [i]I know who was behind that.[/i] Many of us know damn well. Or the common mass "raids" against smaller alliances (like WAPA and TFK I remember specifically, but many others)? Every round, the same crap out of G6/Anon/Blah - but no one should ever have held a grudge against them for it, right? After a while of seeing this stuff over and over - maybe it's not a grudge to pound them first for it, knowing it was coming anyways. Is it really a grudge? Not after a while. It's just a pre-emptive strike at that point.

I agree that TE should not be the place for grudges, and that such grudges have made SE and it's stupid treaty webs kind of stupid. tW practices this every round and we make new friends every round from those we have warred against in the past. We have always tried our best to do so even back then, even when the same bunch of punks would punk at us anyways, every round. Every round was a new round, and we would start tabla rasa and clean slate - even if that same bunch of punks never would.

HOWEVER. Sometimes people have earned those grudges. If you don't hold any grudges - and someone else uses that against you, every round after round - maybe it's exactly the right thing for you to pre-emptive strike them first for it. Maybe by then it really isn't you with the grudge - it's them. I think there are exceptions to every rule, even the best of rules. The words forgive and forget have very different meanings. To forgive may be divine, but to forget might just be stupid. Forgiveness aside, I am not stupid and I still remember.

/end wall

BTW Doch, you made a HUGE upgrade when you joined Hellas.
Good folk they are :)

For the record, I'm not sure anything too overly malicious is behind what RD is doing. It is end of round. Two of their nations hit tW as well. They did not have nukes or Manhatten Projects and they attacked a nuclear nation that they should have known was going to be defended by other nuclear nations. They are paying for it and taking quit a beating lol.

If they are going rogue in a flag move? Maybe so. After all, their top 5 nations are not at war right now. This is the first round I can remember them ever doing this. Well, G6/Anon/DR/meh did that EVERY round, didn't they? Many many other alliances have, and someone does so every round. If it's done in the last few days of the round, it's kind of to be expected.

Piling on top of nations already at war is another story though.
Especially if they weren't flag runners to begin with. Not cool.

...and now I won't make posts again for a while :)
Happy end of round, everyone!

Doch we have already ended some grudges, many that know us know that we entered this round with one agenda a 60 day plus war with DR/anon/G6. They didnt form and their members scattered across TE so we decided to hunt them down regardless of AA and hit them (you included) that way but cooler heads prevailed and so we let it go. All of the stuff that Clash so elegantly wrote about your buddies down declaring, spying and rogueing is all true and as I recall you would avidly defend every action of theirs. So don't preach to me.

Edited by paul711