Hellas defends its land against WAPA

Clash gave me a history lecture.

I got destroyed by a rogue and he also got attacked by WAPA and NDO.

Remember what happened in earlier rounds and learn from it. Don't bring it up on discussions as excuses, that's all.

To Clash: Thanks for your assistance, tW are a really good alliance.
To Paul and Doch: Leave the grudges for the PM's. :lol:
To Hellas: You've been the best buds I've had in CN. See you next round!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Clash and Paul- The fact that Confusion and others refused to drop the grudges was also the reason I did not join TE after Anon. Hell, throughout the time I was in Anon, I kept trying to get Confusion/et al to drop the ridiculous grudge against OP/tW and what not. They refused. I remember calling them out on the OWF as well. I don't carry anything over to a new round. I was told Anon would be new and would not carry over the grudges then they did. I stuck with them simply because I figured I would be hunted down. Yes I do admit I liked trolling and having fun that way but I also trolled Confusion and dogbite and the others who were serious about that stupid grudge.

to Paul- You could not have hunted me down as I did not rejoin TE after the Anon round and have only joined this round for the first time since then. As for Hellas, they are an awesome group of peeps who know how to enjoy this game. I have been RD twice, !@#$/Black once (leader then), and then joined G-6/Anon and now am Hellas. I hop around because I like to change it up and meet new people. Next round I will most likely stick to Hellas though there are a couple of ideas floating around that I may go with. Not sure yet. Hell, I have been considering making my own alliance though I am far to lazy to create forums, an irc chan, or lead for that matter. :P

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339450864' post='2980931']
To Clash and Paul- The fact that Confusion and others refused to drop the grudges was also the reason I did not join TE after Anon. Hell, throughout the time I was in Anon, I kept trying to get Confusion/et al to drop the ridiculous grudge against OP/tW and what not. They refused. I remember calling them out on the OWF as well. I don't carry anything over to a new round. I was told Anon would be new and would not carry over the grudges then they did. I stuck with them simply because I figured I would be hunted down. Yes I do admit I liked trolling and having fun that way but I also trolled Confusion and dogbite and the others who were serious about that stupid grudge.
[b]
to Paul- You could not have hunted me down as I did not rejoin TE after the Anon round and have only joined this round[/b] for the first time since then. As for Hellas, they are an awesome group of peeps who know how to enjoy this game. I have been RD twice, !@#$/Black once (leader then), and then joined G-6/Anon and now am Hellas. I hop around because I like to change it up and meet new people. Next round I will most likely stick to Hellas though there are a couple of ideas floating around that I may go with. Not sure yet. Hell, I have been considering making my own alliance though I am far to lazy to create forums, an irc chan, or lead for that matter. :P
[/quote]
This round is what I am talking about, we were thinking about hunting all former members down this round. Alas we decided that was too much over the top and decided to drop it.

We will not, however, ever drop it with any AA that Stevieg is apart of and like Clash said it is not a grudge but pre-emptive due to our histories. We will not drop it with WAPA. WAPA has proven through their individual actions to be bullies and opportunists so congratulations WAPA you guys are up there with DR/Anon/G6 in our book that is some elite company. It is their right to play that way and it is our right to play our way, we will not forget this round.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339453048' post='2980948']
This round is what I am talking about, we were thinking about hunting all former members down this round. Alas we decided that was too much over the top and decided to drop it.

We will not, however, ever drop it with any AA that Stevieg is apart of and like Clash said it is not a grudge but pre-emptive due to our histories. We will not drop it with WAPA. WAPA has proven through their individual actions to be bullies and opportunists so congratulations WAPA you guys are up there with DR/Anon/G6 in our book that is some elite company. It is their right to play that way and it is our right to play our way, we will not forget this round.
[/quote]

Ahhh.. sorry, misunderstood you.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339453048' post='2980948']

[/quote]

You really are a very sad little indivdial ,but a great laugh. :lol1:

So the best come back you got is a personal attack and now 3 days after your cowardly aa member bandwagoned me and then you guys wonder why it is becoming a grudge. Let me spell the situation for you...i am not the only OP member, nor TE member for that matter, that is fed up with WAPA's actions this round. You will face OP next round, you can bank on it, and the more you post increases the likelyhood of it being a lot worse for you. So what else you guys got?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1339511874' post='2981513']
So the best come back you got is a personal attack and now 3 days after your cowardly aa member bandwagoned me and then you guys wonder why it is becoming a grudge. Let me spell the situation for you...i am not the only OP member, nor TE member for that matter, that is fed up with WAPA's actions this round. You will face OP next round, you can bank on it, and the more you post increases the likelyhood of it being a lot worse for you. So what else you guys got?
[/quote]
My god dont know if i will be able to sleep with the worry of it all. :o

I rest my case.