Hellas defends its land against WAPA

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338579127' post='2975814']
I cannot write what I wish to as I am on my phone but the girly comments were totally forgotten about, are we in high school. I am referring to your "even !@#$heads like paul" comment as a personal attack. Further you were attacked earlier in the round not because of a grudge, I know it makes you feel good to think your significant enough to warrant OP attention but you were hit because tge numbers matched up nicely. It just so happened that the other stuff between us coincided.

In addition, you guys are bullies and as tge OP police it is my duty to inform you that you are in violation of ordinance 175-85.2 of the TE legal code and as the enforcers of said code we hereby issue WAPA a citation and reserve all rights to ensure future compliance. :)
[/quote]

Get out, you came in here policing us once again & didn't expect anyone to bite? The numbers here weren't much diffferent, it's about time you bowed out & left us the $%&@ alone.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1338590526' post='2975890']
Get out, you came in here policing us once again & didn't expect anyone to bite? The numbers here weren't much diffferent, it's about time you bowed out & left us the $%&@ alone.
[/quote]
Now your in contempt and interferring with official business.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1338590526' post='2975890']
[/quote]

While I am all for war, to state the stats were close is misleading. The numbers were heavily skewed in WAPA's favor regardless of 1 or 2 nations having WRCs. There were 2 20k NS nations on our side while WAPA had 3 nations over 20k, one of which was 30k NS. And that 30k NS nation makes a huge difference. At the beginning ya'll had more nations between 15k and 20k than Hellas, CAT, and Troopers combined. Then there is ya'lls 10k to 15k. Basically if the numbers were as close as you state, I would not have been hit by someone that was 18k NS holding nukes. Nor would ya'll be winning so easily. So, please stop playing the "THE NUMBERS WERE TOTALLY CLOSE" card as most know that to be a lie. Own up to the fact that you down declared for whatever reason and leave it at that.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338582421' post='2975838']I won't be around next round, there is no more juice in playing anymore. The world moral faux rage police kill the game tbh.

It has been nice playing with you guys since round 1, but it's just boring now.....
[/quote]

Make the game fun. Rebel against the police.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1338616730' post='2976037']
[/quote]

Apparently they already did, and nothing happened ;S

I believe the sentiment you're actually looking for is:

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/276/101/bbb.gif[/img]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338600875' post='2975955']
While I am all for war, to state the stats were close is misleading. The numbers were heavily skewed in WAPA's favor regardless of 1 or 2 nations having WRCs. There were 2 20k NS nations on our side while WAPA had 3 nations over 20k, one of which was 30k NS. And that 30k NS nation makes a huge difference. At the beginning ya'll had more nations between 15k and 20k than Hellas, CAT, and Troopers combined. Then there is ya'lls 10k to 15k. Basically if the numbers were as close as you state, I would not have been hit by someone that was 18k NS holding nukes. Nor would ya'll be winning so easily. So, please stop playing the "THE NUMBERS WERE TOTALLY CLOSE" card as most know that to be a lie. Own up to the fact that you down declared for whatever reason and leave it at that.
[/quote]

And your point caller?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338487025' post='2975189']
Tell me this not a legitimate war. WAPA almost doubles Hellas in ave NS. Unless I am missing something else this is an obvious down declare by any standards, even Confusion and Stevieg would have a hard time selling this one as legit.
[/quote]

We were never about trying to sell all our wars as legit. We attacked because we wanted to. You, and OP however were all about matching up wars so they looked even.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1338628332' post='2976072']
We were never about trying to sell all our wars as legit. We attacked because we wanted to. You, and OP however were all about matching up wars so they looked even.
[/quote]
Move along, nothing for you here.

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1338616730' post='2976037']
[/quote]

I agree, screw the moral police!

Yeah, it sucks being on the business end of a nuke when you're getting curb-stomped, but WTF, this world ends in 2 more weeks anyway! Nothing anyone can do will prevent that! Pixel farmers, wake up!

Back in round 13 I started the Invisible Committee against "unjust raiding." No need to go on a moral campaign, just quietly organized things behind the scenes and then "bamm".

I think it was a success because it really PO'd a lot of people and I had a good time (as did other members of the IC).

Maybe next round I will form another Invisible Committee, with the purpose to bring back "unjust raiding" or something of that nature!

Viva la Revolution! :ph34r:

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1338627225' post='2976067']
And your point caller?
[/quote]

How about you read what Mayzie wrote instead of looking like an idiot because you are trying (and failing) to be clever. kthxbaibai

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338649195' post='2976116']
Calling all back up, we have a riot in progress. The OP police must cordon off this thread to prevent this civil unrest from spreading throughout TE.
[/quote]

You called for back up!

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1338650005' post='2976122']
How about you read what Mayzie wrote instead of looking like an idiot because you are trying (and failing) to be clever. kthxbaibai
[/quote]

How about you think you can answer me, ya wee prick. :mad:

I think you misunderstood Doch, I meant the numbers weren't that different as in OP had superior av ns, wonders, etc. when they hit us as I'd stated in a previous post not that WAPA/Hellas matched exactly on av ns.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1338713337' post='2976438']
I think you misunderstood Doch, I meant the numbers weren't that different as in OP had superior av ns, wonders, etc. when they hit us as I'd stated in a previous post not that WAPA/Hellas matched exactly on av ns.
[/quote]
You make one of the points mentioned very well. When OP hit WAPA we did have you in numbers and ave and that is why we another AA as well. In this case the other AAs are, no offense to them, shall we just say lacking in substantial ability.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338728773' post='2976502']
You make one of the points mentioned very well. When OP hit WAPA we did have you in numbers and ave and that is why we another AA as well. In this case the other AAs are, no offense to them, shall we just say lacking in substantial ability.

Phone the cops,woops to late your here. :)

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1338713337' post='2976438']
[/quote]

Ahhhh my bad. Sorry bout that. Carry on then. :D

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1338638923' post='2976092']
Move along, nothing for you here.
[/quote]
You should take your own advice sometimes ;)

Edited by StevieG