TPC DoW

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1336241975' post='2964061']
Well, I was going to have us declare war on someone else anyways, another alliance our smaller and n00b nations could better fight. I've just been too inactive and time-limited to do the effort on it. Life is a busy place these days. If I hadn't been been so afk way past the 30 day mark, we'd have hit someone a long time before this war ever started. My bad there. Ah, well. Meh on it. We'll hit someone extra later on in the round or something.

Hope everyone's having fun, there are glowing pixels everywhere :P
[/quote]

This war's been fun. These kind of fights are why I'm playing and why we want to keep TE around :)

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1336183724' post='2963586']
I guess the Warrior's head honcho didn't get the memo on how they frown on the "down-declare". He was a full 6K in NS over me at DOW time. Although if things keep going like this by the end of the war he'll probably be able to complain about my bullying too.

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/525/6396243141.png[/img]
[/quote]
What one member (not named Clash) says doesn't represent the opinion of the entire alliance, tough guy.

I for one am having fun... althought this war did come to me at a bad time(my computer acting up and just starting to work again). However, when i read all the crap people have to say i simply dont care. In every war, there will be people who for no reason diagree. Those people simply dont realize that there are a certain number of alliances in the game and you will not always get an opponent compatable to your alliance. There will be up and down declares and people will disagree with one another(most of the time for no apparent reason).It's almost like politics. When a democrat says something, the republicans automatically disgaree and vice versa. The time will come when you are either attacking or being attacked and you will get your citicism too.

o/ Warriors
o/ TPC
o/ War

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1336183724' post='2963586']
I guess the Warrior's head honcho didn't get the memo on how they frown on the "down-declare". He was a full 6K in NS over me at DOW time. Although if things keep going like this by the end of the war he'll probably be able to complain about my bullying too.

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/525/6396243141.png[/img]
[/quote]

If you hadn't developed such a reputation at it, I might be surprised that you whine so much.

You should not expect luxuries which you do not extend to other people, but obviously as for the drop, we're fighting at different levels, and retaining NS has never been a concern of mine.

After an extremely hard fought war where both alliances beat each other senseless, peace will take place when the first slate of wars expire at update.

Best of luck to both sides as the guns fall silent and we move forward.

o/ War
o/ Peace

This was a great war! I haven't had this much fun in TE for a long time. The Warriors are worthy opponents who acquitted themselves well on the field of battle

A special shout out to polarbear. I often thought he was beat down but he kept launching GAs and usually won them when I thought he couldn't, much to my distress. :blush: He is the epitome of what makes the Warriors a great alliance.

o/ polarbear
o/ Warriors
o/ TPC

Aww you are going to make me blush I blame the nukes they did funny things to my soldiers.
Like to add my thanks to my opponents these last 5 days were a blast despite getting the tar beat out of me

This war taught us all, it was fun using WRC and knocking the big guns down. Ahh well I thought I was trashing and crushing until I ran this Spy Op's at conclusion. Go figure....... TPC well fought war!

5/6/2012 2:03:39 PM

Gather Intelligence

Success, But Caught
Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of XXXXXXXXXXXXX. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 350
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/4/2012 12:26:24 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/29/2012
Total Money: $14,566,969
Technology: 42.95 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/5/2012 11:59:24 PM
Trade Partners: Bear Cradle, ChessLand, Witty Pun, Northern Sector, The Last Squirrel
Total Aircraft: 4
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 9
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 3
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 6

[quote name='bibliophile' timestamp='1336372377' post='2964747']
This was a great war! I haven't had this much fun in TE for a long time. The Warriors are worthy opponents who acquitted themselves well on the field of battle

A special shout out to polarbear. I often thought he was beat down but he kept launching GAs and usually won them when I thought he couldn't, much to my distress. :blush: He is the epitome of what makes the Warriors a great alliance.

o/ polarbear
o/ Warriors
o/ TPC
[/quote]

Great war Warriors, you've lived up to your name once again.

Since we're doing these, special shout out to Machanidas and Bionic Redhead for fighting until the end. Even though the odds were against them they both kept fighting and doing real damage (or preventing real damage <_< ) throughout.

o/Machanidas
o/Bionic Redhead
o/Warriors
o/TPC

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1336504393' post='2965215']
Good war. Warriors won btw. But we knew we were in a fight. And with TPC having the lower stats that is the best that could be expected. Well done.
[/quote]
Congratulations on your splendid personal victory :)

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1336521098' post='2965318']
Congratulations on your splendid personal victory :)
[/quote]

My personal involvement in the war was minimal. There were only a couple in my range (I started the round late) and only 1 nation had a 1 slot open by the time I signed on, and then I filled that slot, staggering him. :D

So, as far as I can see the victory was shared by my comrades. Hell, it was [i]their[/i] victory really, not mine.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1336537550' post='2965405']
staggering him.
[/quote]

Great job. We wouldn't want those dastardly cobras escaping into peace mode...

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1336538221' post='2965410']
Great job. We wouldn't want those dastardly cobras escaping into peace mode...
[/quote]

lol, well, could keep them in anarchy at least, never let them get a good collection! bwhaha ;)