An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[size="5"][IMG]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/cf/NewOPWarFlag.png[/IMG]

A few things have been making me mad lately.

I'm a problem solving sort of guy so I'm trying to work them out.

[b][u]Problem #1 - GOLF[/u][/b]

[IMG]http://www.golfvancouver.com/images/domain_logo/6_sandpiper_golf_club.jpg[/IMG]

Mrs. Halushki persuaded me to re-join a golf league after several years of VERY casual VERY infrequent play.

Let's just say that my initial score on 9 was a good bit more than what average folks get on 18.

[u][b]Solution #1[/b][/u]

I plan on utilizing my full array of curse words, some of which may not have been used since I quit golf league years ago. Additionally, some time at the range, more rounds, and possibly even a flask of crown inserted into the golf bag for an emergency could help out the situation. Approaching this with a 'half glass full' mentality - I've set the bar pretty low as far as handicap goes and there is no where to go but up.

[b][u]PROBLEM #2 - GRASS[/u][/b]

[IMG]http://www.grassmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/grass-slider.png[/IMG]

Mother nature sort of skipped winter here and thrust us right into grass cutting season a few weeks earlier than usual. Additionally, whatever the lawn care folks are putting on there (coupled with the weather) is is apparently working because it's growing like crazy.

[b][u]SOLUTION #2[/u][/b]

I decided to prioritize other things, like the occasional happy hour or after work nap in leiu of grass cutting. I even joined a golf league :blink: which could possibly take up an evening or two. I'll get around to cutting it when I get a chance. I'm fairly certain it is just going to grow back anyway.

[b][u]PROBLEM #3 - BLACK BEAR ON CAMPUS IN TREE[/u][/b]

[IMG]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/2275/blackbear.jpg[/IMG]

[b][u]SOLUTION #3[/u][/b]

Tranquilize black bear and catch on big chunk of foam.

OK...so this isn't my problem at all, but I saw the story today and thought it was applicable.

[b][u]PROBLEM #4 - WAITING TO BE HIT / TE WAR [/u][/b]

[IMG]http://www.ushistory.org/us/images/00037845.jpg[/IMG]

Let me tell you, the folks at OP sure do get a little cranky when they don't get their 'war fix'. We've been waiting around with our big juicy ANS trying to see if anyone would hit us. I started to get worried that Grover may start a thread about me in the beer hall if we didn't get something going as he has become a bit irritable with an itch that he just can't seem to scratch. We have too much infra, too many nukes, too much tech and are bored.

[b][u]SOLUTION #4[/u][/b]

We got tired waiting for war to come to us, and we're ready willing and able to blow stuff up. We figured what better way to solve our problem but to have a nuke fueled BBQ.

We'll host.

We're inviting [size="6"][color="#A0522D"]RD[/color][/size] and [size="6"][color="#0000FF"]WAPA[/color][/size] to our party.

WAPA is in charge of the cocktails.
RD is in charge of bringing bacon.
We'll supply everything else.[/size]

[size="5"]We'll use our combined[/size] [size="7"][color="#FF0000"]470[/color][/size] [size="5"]pre-war nukes to provide the heat to cook whatever needs thrown on the grill.

[u]PROBLEM SOLVED![/u][/size]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='THaverford' timestamp='1335588542' post='2960318']
Very Sexy Ordo Paradoxia. Let's see how well you can handle 2 alliances. Plus the highest ranked single nation in the round.
[/quote]
You must be new :P

Goodluck guys.. Save me some food :3
Down with Infra!

Was Pauls spy attempt on our number 1 over a week ago a bait attempt to get us to DoW on you? We were going to declare on you prior to that but our war planning guys had a weekend bender on the booze and nobody bothered to follow through in true WAPA style. :v

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to unloading all 20 of my nukes on OP guys.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1335621467' post='2960408']
Was Pauls spy attempt on our number 1 over a week ago a bait attempt to get us to DoW on you? We were going to declare on you prior to that but our war planning guys had a weekend bender on the booze and nobody bothered to follow through in true WAPA style. :v

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to unloading all 20 of my nukes on OP guys.
[/quote]
Actually that spy attack was almost 3 weeks ago (4-9-12) and was meant for some Wesero guy with an odd name as well landlords. My bad for not paying attention. Overall though lets have a fun war and BBQ, remember to bring the boos :)

Edited for date

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335622712' post='2960412']
Actually that spy attack was almost 3 weeks ago (4-9-12) and was meant for some Wesero guy with an odd name as well landlords. My bad for not paying attention. Overall though lets have a fun war and BBQ, remember to bring the boos :)

Edited for date
[/quote]

Was it that long ago? I didn't bother to check the date.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335612440' post='2960380']
But it is cheesy bacon.... Everything is kosher with cheese. :o
[/quote]

Well, if everything is kosher with cheese, then load it on...then let's alter the biological structures with some Uranium :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335622712' post='2960412']
Overall though lets have a fun war and BBQ, remember to bring the boos :)
[/quote]

Boos or Booze? I think we'll all have some fun in this war on both sides, so I don't think the "boos" are necessary...

As for the booze, we should've all pitched in for an open bar :) If I'm a little hazey in my tactics, blame the Jungle Juice and FourLoko.

[quote name='digitalvectorz' timestamp='1335631522' post='2960437']
Well, if everything is kosher with cheese, then load it on...then let's alter the biological structures with some Uranium :)
[/quote]

Now that is a delicacy. Nuked (not the microwave kind either) cheesy bacon.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1335588024' post='2960316']
[b][u]PROBLEM #4 - WAITING TO BE HIT / TE WAR [/u][/b]

[IMG]http://www.ushistory.org/us/images/00037845.jpg[/IMG]

Let me tell you, the folks at OP sure do get a little cranky when they don't get their 'war fix'. We've been waiting around with our big juicy ANS trying to see if anyone would hit us. I started to get worried that Grover may start a thread about me in the beer hall if we didn't get something going as he has become a bit irritable with an itch that he just can't seem to scratch. We have too much infra, too many nukes, too much tech and are bored.

[b][u]SOLUTION #4[/u][/b]

We got tired waiting for war to come to us, and we're ready willing and able to blow stuff up. We figured what better way to solve our problem but to have a nuke fueled BBQ.

We'll host.

We're inviting [size="6"][color="#A0522D"]RD[/color][/size] and [size="6"][color="#0000FF"]WAPA[/color][/size] to our party.

WAPA is in charge of the cocktails.
RD is in charge of bringing bacon.
We'll supply everything else.[/size]

[size="5"]We'll use our combined[/size] [size="7"][color="#FF0000"]470[/color][/size] [size="5"]pre-war nukes to provide the heat to cook whatever needs thrown on the grill.

[u]PROBLEM SOLVED![/u][/size]
[/quote]

[size="6"]You guys were certainly itching for war !!

It's to your credit that you picked the one you did - Well played & good luck OP.[/size]

You got the advantage of the Blitz - we (RD & WAPA) have the numbers - THIS Should be a Cool Experience.
No Quarter asked - or given.
This War WILL light up TE with nukes :lol1::rolleyes:

-----------

[u]One small problem[/u]

I'm already getting OP Nations bleating / wingeing / whining @ me
[indent]Did I do something bad ?[/indent]

[u]Example[/u]
[quote]:. Received Message

To: The Landlord From: matt0186 Date: 4/28/2012 12:46:08 PM

Subject: nice

As things stand, I can't do UP-declares tho' Im sure this war will change that :smug:

As far as I was aware all's fair in war .... and I am fighting 5 Nations
[indent].... so PLEASE cut the whining and let's have fun
.... if hitting matt0186 was wrong then I'll give the guy peace (when he peaces out WAPA ofc)[/indent]

Oh! my reply to Matthew
[quote]To: matt0186 From: The Landlord Date: 4/28/2012 1:40:13 PM

Subject: RE: nice

That is probably the most pathetic message I've ever received in TE.

YOU Guys attacked US
YOU, in particular, are attacking WAPA
I'm fighting FIVE OP Nations (well 3 and TWO girls it seems)

It's day ONE of our war - Started by OP - AND you're already Whining !!

Grow up,

.: The Landlord :. [/quote]

[size="5"]That's all - let's blow things up guys !![/size]

o/ WAPA
o/ RD
o/ OP

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1335639968' post='2960465']
[u]One small problem[/u]

[u]Example[/u]

As things stand, I can't do UP-declares tho' Im sure this war will change that :smug:

.... if hitting matt0186 was wrong then I'll give the guy peace (when he peaces out WAPA ofc)[/indent]

Oh! my reply to Matthew

o/ WAPA
o/ RD
o/ OP
[/quote]

I like war! i know a few people over in WAPA from being in there alliance in SE and they are great guys. i don't want to peace out and will fight you to the end. If you look i am fight three people already bigger than me(while you are the #1 nation in the game and fighting five people [b]smaller[/b] than you) then you come along with double my NS and attack me instead of hitting someone that is not in the bottom half of the alliance you are fighting. I mean why not attack someone who is closer in NS to you. scared or something :smug: I like a good fight. that is all.

edit:spelling

Edited by matt01867

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1335639968' post='2960465']
[size="6"]You guys were certainly itching for war !!

It's to your credit that you picked the one you did - Well played & good luck OP.[/size]

You got the advantage of the Blitz - we (RD & WAPA) have the numbers - THIS Should be a Cool Experience.
No Quarter asked - or given.
This War WILL light up TE with nukes :lol1::rolleyes:

-----------

[u]One small problem[/u]

[u]Example[/u]

Oh! my reply to Matthew

o/ WAPA
o/ RD
o/ OP
[/quote]
I told you in a pm to refrain on the insults ( referring to the girls comment) because we have at least 5 days of war to go and who knows maybe longer.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335644257' post='2960490']
I told you in a pm to refrain on the insults ( referring to the girls comment) because we have at least 5 days of war to go and who knows maybe [b]longer[/b].
[/quote]

I like this.

[quote name='Sniper' timestamp='1335644343' post='2960491']
Oh that's a first, the offensive party upset about a down declare... Just when you thought you've heard everything B-)
[/quote]

To be fair it didn't look like he was that "upset" about it.

[quote name='Sniper' timestamp='1335644343' post='2960491']
Oh that's a first, the offensive party upset about a down declare... Just when you thought you've heard everything B-)
[/quote]
Not upset at all just a little hurt. In every war people write pms in the heat of the moment , as matt did in this instance, but to make an elaborate post in an attempt to embarass matt and OP was well thought out and planned with one purpose in mind. To be honest it hurts because we put all this planning into this bbq, RD brought cheesy bacon and we are hosting I can only hope that WAPA will reciprocate our kindness and generosity and join RD and OP in a nice TE bbq.