A Message to LoSS

jraenar

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335137655' post='2957405']
Treaties in TE will get you rolled. Just sayin'
[/quote]

Training alliances (both alliances existing in TE) are essentially treaties no? Seems people are getting away with that.. >.>

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

[quote name='Commander Sheperd' timestamp='1335172147' post='2957713']
considering RE teamed up with synergy and another alliance last round and atttacked all the smaller alliances and made everyone re roll i think its kinda fair
[/quote]

Hmmm i didnt re-roll :P also what is it with the grudges?? I mean come on live and let live its a new round IMO theres plenty of alliances to share the love with

[quote name='p8ntballerdude' timestamp='1335183762' post='2957742']
Hmmm i didnt re-roll :P also what is it with the grudges?? I mean come on live and let live its a new round IMO theres plenty of alliances to share the love with
[/quote]

LoSS has a special place in our heart.

[quote name='p8ntballerdude' timestamp='1335183762' post='2957742']
[/quote]
What I told him... its a new round.. And I honestly dont remember what war you are talking about.. But Like i said in my PM it wasnt personal tho.. However attacking another alliance while they are already at war, personal now...

And Silent treaties? Not one person in TBW had anything about being protected. I also couldnt find anything on OWF about who was in your FAR thing... Now when you see training AA's EVERY round they are here. It is posted that they are protected training AA.

considering RE teamed up with synergy and another alliance last round and atttacked all the smaller alliances and made everyone re roll i think its kinda fair
[/quote]

Teaming up for a large war compared to signing a Treaty is absolutely not the same thing.

considering RE teamed up with synergy and another alliance
[/quote]
SUN. The original plan included DR as well, with OP on the opposite side. OP beat them to the punch.
last round and atttacked all the smaller alliances
[/quote]
Oh, we came nowhere close to catching them all. Just were looking for a very, very large war.
and made everyone re roll
[/quote]
Sorry, I don't recall breaking into anyone's house and forcing that button to be clicked.
i think its kinda fair
[/quote]
Enjoy the rest of the round.

[quote name='chedab' timestamp='1335204656' post='2957853']
woop war - thats all i care about. no point in grudges on TE lmao. or even moaning from both sides.

have fun both sides :D
[/quote]

Then it should be fun when Romans come knocking on your door again :)

'till that day, be sure to save up a warchest and don't make the same mistakes I made concerning it :P

Both sides have fun :) , 'till we meet again....

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1335237803' post='2958263']
Then it should be fun when Romans come knocking on your door again :)

'till that day, be sure to save up a warchest and don't make the same mistakes I made concerning it :P

Both sides have fun :) , 'till we meet again....
[/quote]
sure ill look forward to it (or maybe we will just pre-empt ya) :)

[quote name='chedab' timestamp='1335277987' post='2958477']
sure ill look forward to it (or maybe we will just pre-empt ya) :)
[/quote]

Some of us in range would be ready :P

[quote]
[10:10pm] Stelios: <Sheperd> would u like my guys to send peace
[10:10pm] Stelios: <Sheperd> ?
[10:12pm] Stelios: <Stelios> one sec talking to another govt member
[10:12pm] Stelios: <Sheperd> ok
[10:12pm] Stelios: <Sheperd> tell him/her on behalf of loss i am sorry noobs make mistakes :)[/quote]

[img]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q579/commanderr_ragnar/Capture-18.jpg[/img]

Commander Sheperd: ur doin it rong. You may find it difficult to get a second chance.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1335283686' post='2958499']
[img]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q579/commanderr_ragnar/Capture-18.jpg[/img]

Commander Sheperd: ur doin it rong. You may find it difficult to get a second chance.
[/quote]

If that's what it looks like that is pretty lame. No respect for people who play like that :/

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1335310128' post='2958681']
Just plain wrong series of things done by LoSS. First to hit an AA in a fair war over a treaty and a secret one at that and then this. I hope you guys get rolled.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, a fair war? Statistically speaking, TBW had zero chance to defeat RE. This is not a reflection on TBW as an Alliance, just a simple examination of numbers. It would be statistically impossible for TBW to defeat RE. A fair war indeed.

What's funny is the people whining about treaties and unfair wars, when most that are whinning here have used treaties or been in unfair wars to their advantage. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

This is TE, there are no rules or set codec on whats acceptable or not, if you dislike something then deal with it, instead of crying on here like a whiny 12 year old girl.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='reroll' timestamp='1335350022' post='2958946']
I'm sorry, a fair war? Statistically speaking, TBW had zero chance to defeat RE. This is not a reflection on TBW as an Alliance, just a simple examination of numbers. It would be statistically impossible for TBW to defeat RE. A fair war indeed.
[/quote]
RE also hit SUN which added to TBW makes it fair.